It is now time to bring up articles of impeachment against Trump

A tweet is grounds for impeachment and Trump is the one who's unhinged yeah right.
Tweet, T.V., radio, a speech, whatever! It's still obstruction. Got any evidence to the contrary hot shot? Of course not. You're just a bull shitter. Move along.
Fuck off moron the President giving his opinion on something and using his right of free speech is not never has been and never will be obstruction of justice or an impeachable offensive. So grow up, shut up and piss off.
Ah yes, the temper tantrums begin when you take these Right wing egg heads out to the woodshed and beat the shit out of them with the truth. Lol! What a dumb ass. Obstruction is not free speech there ignor anus. Obstruction is a crime. Get a clue.

Trump was elected according to the US Constitution.
It can't be illegal. lol.
But it is. The conspiracies that have been exposed, reveals the election was illegal on many fronts.

You haven't read the Constitution.
The election was for the states to choose their electors.

The electors elected the President.

Why would democrat conspiracies, led by Hillary make the election of Trump illegal?
Nothing in the Constitution reads that a sitting president is above the law. You definitely have not read the Constitution.

Nobody has said that he is.
But he is the POTUS and he is using the powers of his office as allowed by the Constitution and US law.

What conspiracy theory are you hanging your hat on this time?
The powers of open obstruction are not his to exercise. He is openly tampering with a witness. That is a text book case for obstruction. If you can prove that witness tampering is not obstruction, then please, the floor is yours. If however you have no defense, then shut the hell up.

Doesn't witness tampering involve direct communication with the witness?

That is right support the House to waste time and resources on a doomed cause because you are butt hurt. Really smart move Democrats. Two years of gridlock coming right up.
Nothing doomed about a proven criminal who is guilty of stealing an election by way of foreign enemies.
If you have irrefutable proof of even 10% of what you allege share it and I will get behind you. If not you are nothing more than a sorry low down snake in the grass liar.
The law proves I am right. Just look it up. There is absolutely nothing to lie about when the law aligns with Trump's crimes. It isn't hard to understand. Your problem, along with the rest of Trump's Sheep, is their willful stupidity of the law. Why do you think you lost this last election? Because you are willfully following a criminal.

How did I lose the last election?
I will have a new Republican Governor.
I will have a new Republican Senator, replacing the old democrat one.
I will have a new Republican Congressman.
I will have a new Republican State Senator.
I will have the same Republican State Rep, he was re-elected.
Because you are too big of an idiot to realize that no one made those claims about those elections.

That was my last election. I don't know about yours. How did your election turn out?

But it is. The conspiracies that have been exposed, reveals the election was illegal on many fronts.

Why would democrat conspiracies, led by Hillary make the election of Trump illegal?
Nothing in the Constitution reads that a sitting president is above the law. You definitely have not read the Constitution.

But he is the POTUS and he is using the powers of his office as allowed by the Constitution and US law.

The powers of open obstruction are not his to exercise. He is openly tampering with a witness. That is a text book case for obstruction. If you can prove that witness tampering is not obstruction, then please, the floor is yours. If however you have no defense, then shut the hell up.

Witness tampering can be accomplished in various ways. You are having to ask. That's good. That means you can't disprove my point. Take a hike and stop wasting my time. You're done.

Nothing doomed about a proven criminal who is guilty of stealing an election by way of foreign enemies.
If you have irrefutable proof of even 10% of what you allege share it and I will get behind you. If not you are nothing more than a sorry low down snake in the grass liar.
The law proves I am right. Just look it up. There is absolutely nothing to lie about when the law aligns with Trump's crimes. It isn't hard to understand. Your problem, along with the rest of Trump's Sheep, is their willful stupidity of the law. Why do you think you lost this last election? Because you are willfully following a criminal.

Because you are too big of an idiot to realize that no one made those claims about those elections.

That was my last election. I don't know about yours. How did your election turn out?
Pretty good! We took back the House. Thanks for asking.

That is right support the House to waste time and resources on a doomed cause because you are butt hurt. Really smart move Democrats. Two years of gridlock coming right up.

What on earth are you talking about. The only thing I want to see from you is irrefutable proof of your allegations of criminal activity. Man you are more much more than stu
There is no proof here only claims. Claims without proof are nothing more than opinions and opinions are worth what they cost and convict someone of nothing.

The only I asked you was for proof of your bullshit allegations. Where is it?

What on earth are you talking about. The only thing I want to see from you is irrefutable proof of your allegations of criminal activity. Man you are more much more than stu
There is no proof here only claims. Claims without proof are nothing more than opinions and opinions are worth what they cost and convict someone of nothing.
I've already stated the criminal activity and the statutes that align with that activity. I'm not your personal detective. Do your own research instead of being a lacky and an ignoramus.

View attachment 232902
Thanks! I agree. And obviously you do too.
Sorry, tin foil musses up my hair something fierce.
Lol! Just like clock work. The gargoyles with no counter arguments try and crawl back while saying nothing.
There are no counter arguments for speculation, wishful thinking or sheer lunacy. Thank you very much.

The only I asked you was for proof of your bullshit allegations. Where is it?
Find it yourself. If you cannot, then you are a total dumb ass.

View attachment 232902
Lol! Just like clock work. The gargoyles with no counter arguments try and crawl back while saying nothing.
There are no counter arguments for speculation, wishful thinking or sheer lunacy. Thank you very much.
Lol! Whatever floats your boat boss. Enjoy your fantasy. It won't be forever.

View attachment 232902
There's no counter-argument to self-inflicted lunacy...You just mock it and move along.

Witness tampering can be accomplished in various ways. You are having to ask. That's good. That means you canmy point. Take a hike and stop wasting my time. You're done.

Are indictments about to be handed down?

I bet it

Witness tampering can be accomplished in various ways. You are having to ask. That's good. That means you can't disprove my point. Take a hike and stop wasting my time. You're done.

Are indictments going to handed down in like 24 business hours?

I've already stated the criminal activity and the statutes that align with that activity. I'm not your personal detective. Do your own research instead of being a lacky and an ignoramus.
I've seen nothing of the kind I think you are lying to cover you wild speculation and indefensible allegations.
You are the one who made the allegation now put up some proof or shut up.

I've seen nothing of the kind I think you are lying to cover you wild speculation and indefensible allegations.
You are the one who made the allegation now put up some proof or shut up.
Lol! You must have missed my OP?

Witness tampering can be accomplished in various ways. You are having to ask. That's good. That means you canmy point. Take a hike and stop wasting my time. You're done.

Are indictments about to be handed down?

I bet it

Are indictments going to handed down in like 24 business hours?
Not sure, but they are coming. Just keep watching the news. We have had a lot of Trump people fall by the wayside. Enjoy the rest of the show.

Just as I thought. You let your alligator mouth over load your humming bird ass so now you run away and hide. So you prove yourself an impotent fool.

Just as I thought. You let your alligator mouth over load your humming bird ass so now you run away and hide. So you prove yourself an impotent fool.
Not exactly! You let your lazy ass get fried with facts from my OP that you can't refute, because you are too sorry to do your own research.

Forum List

Back