It is now time to bring up articles of impeachment against Trump

Trump has become unhinged.

Soon we will have President Pelosi. Proving that the Republicans backed the wrong horse. They should have impeached Trump the first year. At least they would still have a Republican President. Now Pence has become mired & will follow Trump.
They knew that from jump.

They went in supporting Trump like this...

FArtboard-1.png

But the bastards knew full-well what Trump was about.

Chickens coming home to roost.

Why do you want to overturn the will of the people?

Are you really looking for a civil war?
The majority anted someone else

Civil war??? Bring it on

Luckily those who mattered, the Electoral College, wanted someone else.

I'm ready to go, let's get it started.

I would settle for a division of the country into 2 or 3 countries.
That would save a lot of liberal lives.

You're such a scary Internet Tough Guy. :auiqs.jpg:

Soon we will have President Pelosi. Proving that the Republicans backed the wrong horse. They should have impeached Trump the first year. At least they would still have a Republican President. Now Pence has become mired & will follow Trump.

FArtboard-1.png

Will of the minority.

All of our elections are the will of the minority.
So, you are saying that you Trumpsters aren't even the largest minority?

I'm saying that the participation in voting maxes at about 56%.
That means 44% don't vote. If you add that to the losing votes, the winner is elected by a minority.

Except for President who is elected by a majority of the Electoral College or a majority of the States.

FArtboard-1.png

Will of the minority.

That means 44% don't vote. If you add that to the losing votes, the winner is elected by a minority.

Except for President who is elected by a majority of the Electoral College or a majority of the States.

Thats a false statement though because that isn't how our process works.

Except in the case of President our elections are based on the majority of actual voters. Not of eligible voters, or even of people in a jurisdiction , but of ACTUAL voters. If you , for whatever reason, don't vote you are in neither the minority nor the majority in terms of an election.

FArtboard-1.png

Will of the minority.

Of course we were talking about people.

Russian collusion, money laundering, emoluments, Bribing a USSC to retire

LOL There is not one iota of evidence that Trump did any of this. Not one.

Plenty of evidence. Ask Bob.

Seeings as how you have no idea what evidence "Bob" has or doesn't have , it's utterly stupid of you to make that claim.

Do you doubt their ability to know the unknowable?
You must acknowledge they are the smartest people on the planet.
I mean they never miss a chance to inform us of that.

So, as the law is written, explain to us all in detail how the Trump Tower meeting, Cambridge Analytica, and he Corsi email dump are not proof of a conspiracy?

So, as the law is written, explain to us all in detail how the Trump Tower meeting, Cambridge Analytica, and he Corsi email dump are not proof of a conspiracy?

What I don't understand is why we are spending so many tax payer dollars on Mueller when we have you.

That is right support the House to waste time and resources on a doomed cause because you are butt hurt. Really smart move Democrats. Two years of gridlock coming right up.
Nothing doomed about a proven criminal who is guilty of stealing an election by way of foreign enemies.
You boy Obama said it was impossible for a foriegn leader to affect the outcome of our elections. Was he lying?

That is right support the House to waste time and resources on a doomed cause because you are butt hurt. Really smart move Democrats. Two years of gridlock coming right up.
Nothing doomed about a proven criminal who is guilty of stealing an election by way of foreign enemies.
You boy Obama said it was impossible for a foriegn leader to affect the outcome of our elections. Was he lying?
I am not nor ever have been a supporter of Mr. Obama, Mr. Bush, Mr. Clinton or Mr. Bush. I have no idea what you are asking.

Lawrence: This should be an article of impeachment

Not that we haven't seen this before, but the desperation by Trump to tamper with a witnesses testimony, must and will be addressed in Mueller's report. This latest stunt by Trump on twitter about Roger Stone, just confirms what we have known about Trump since the beginning. He is a desperate criminal who has gotten so sloppy with his obstruction activity, that there is no other option left to deal with other than impeachment.

Everything that we suspected about Trump is being revealed, and this latest desperate tweet proves it.

226AC746-671B-4885-BE8F-80FB0E13E3B2.jpeg

Hey RealdumbDave, how in your fantasy world does pisslosi become president? The Dems could spend their self described mandate to impeach him, but the senate, which is still controlled by the Republicans, will acquit him, just like Clinton.

67 Senators. The House will show all the crap that Trump did. It takes about a third of Republlican Senators to vote for it. Grahm, Romney, etc will lead the pack.

Trump is such a pile of shit that the Republicans in the Senate will have no choice.

Seriously dude, put down the bong.

I am not nor ever have been a supporter of Mr. Obama, Mr. Bush, Mr. Clinton or Mr. Bush. I have no idea what you are asking.
So, you just bitch?

Nice racial slur, asshole.

Forum List

Back