It is Now Time for the Races to Separate

Cuntore [sic]: "The 'races' are NOT going to separate. At every opportunity in human history the exact opposite has happened"

Me: You said racial separation never happens

Cuntore [sic]: No, I did not.

Cuntore: Where do you see the words "racial separation never happens" in my statement, you drooling idiot?

LOL, you are self refuting, I need not say anything

Malcolm called for blacks to take their misery into white neighborhoods, I am calling for nothing like that. He is a violent muslim, I am a peaceful atheist who just wants to get away from this multicultural/multiracial nightmare.

Malcolm X did not call for violence.

by any means necessary Malcom x that hated the white devil?

Go learn something about the actual person instead of just masturbating to stormfront all day.

hey slope head.....

What the hell do you mean by this?

listen zipper head jap

why don't you read mortimers post on unconscious racism and comment on that instead of humping everyone's leg

btw I agree with the op. enough is enough

Yes you are the other side of the coin. Malcolm x is on the other side

Malcolm called for blacks to take their misery into white neighborhoods, I am calling for nothing like that. He is a violent muslim, I am a peaceful atheist who just wants to get away from this multicultural/multiracial nightmare.

Do you blame them? 65 years later the GOP still hates black people. They certainly don't mind it being open season on them or that a lot of companies still descriminate

the feeling is mutual.
RE black on white crime rate

If we are ever going to fix what's wrong with the black community they themselves are going to have take a hard look at themselves and admit they need to shed their bad behavior.

But any attempt to have that conversation is met with defense and denial. Its like blacks are stuck on stupid.

I'm sorry my good black friends but you know who I'm talking about.

And then I'm accused of genocide when I suggest poor black people wait until they aren't poor before they have children. Even if they have to resort to abortion! Stop having babies you can't afford!

Do you blame them? 65 years later the GOP still hates black people. They certainly don't mind it being open season on them or that a lot of companies still descriminate

btw, do you have any evidence of that?

I've worked at and visited too many companies that have zero black employees to think any other way

I want what the Japs have, a government policy that puts it own people first and severely restricts immigration based upon race and culture
I don't mind japs. Fresh off the boat is funny but the other one with the Asian guy with the little Asian dick on the hangover? His sitcom is unwatchable

I've worked at and visited too many companies that have zero black employees to think any other way

I have never had that experience of all white workplace, in fact I have seen too many unqualified blacks hired just to meet hiring initiatives.

Cuntore [sic]: "The 'races' are NOT going to separate. At every opportunity in human history the exact opposite has happened"

Me: You said racial separation never happens

Cuntore [sic]: No, I did not.

Cuntore: Where do you see the words "racial separation never happens" in my statement, you drooling idiot?

LOL, you are self refuting, I need not say anything

You do if you want to even try to make any sense, dopey.

Go learn something about the actual person instead of just masturbating to stormfront all day.

hey slope head.....

What the hell do you mean by this?

listen zipper head jap [sic]...

Again, what the hell are you talking about?

Forum List

Back