It is Now Time for the Races to Separate

I want what the Japs [sic] have.....

The word is "Japanese," you ignorant punk.

by any means necessary Malcom x that hated the white devil?

Go learn something about the actual person instead of just masturbating to stormfront all day.

hey slope head.....

What the hell do you mean by this?

listen zipper head jap [sic]...

Again, what the hell are you talking about?

shouldn't you be having dinner now?

One thing is for certain, I could not stand living with that asshole Unkotare. I want separation, like the Japs do.

And just for the extra-stupid trolls who missed it the first 10,000 times, I am an American of Irish ancestry.

im open to live in a multicultural place actually thats what i prefer, because its colourful and exciting, i would live in a multicultural neighbourhood and in a multicultural neighbourhood there would be more tolerance for people like me. but if someone wants to live in a white community they should too be allowed, like the american indians are allowed to live in reservations or the amish are allowed to live their unique lifestyle.

Shows how low standards are for nignags, that's why you brown skinned guys always go for the fat white ugly women,
The standard quip of loser white guys.
But you didn't dispute what I said. Good for you.
They're not going back to Africa.

Might as well forget about that.
I am. I will not be buried here in the US.
Need help packing?
Its good to see you are at last looking for employment.

... I have news for you, there are a lot of people like me ......

There are all too many ignorant cowards. Go learn something and go grow something.

I have learned more than you, that is the problem. It is not cowardice to want away from people you don't like, go get some reasoning skills.
Go back to europe and your logic would make more sense.

packing up for northeast Nigeria are you?

... I have news for you, there are a lot of people like me ......

There are all too many ignorant cowards. Go learn something and go grow something.

I have learned more than you, that is the problem. It is not cowardice to want away from people you don't like, go get some reasoning skills.
Go back to europe and your logic would make more sense.

packing up for northeast Nigeria are you?
Orania in your near future???

Forum List

Back