It is a horrible tragedy they brought upon themselves.

Me too...but I rely on facts rather than pavlovian emotion.

and we can call jews, white christian haters?
Do jews refer to whites/christians as "goyim", "shiksas" and "unclean"?
Yes they do.

Do they claim to be "god's chosen people"? Yes they do.

bigoted anti white, anti christian supremacists

why do you have to label people? that's so "progressive"

If you want to hate on the Jews hate away, in the meantime I stand with Israel. I'm weary of this nonsense, have a good day

people who support their own culture and religion and resist jewish supremacism and bigotry are "haters" to you?

You keep proving my point. Have a good day

dodge and evasion....and now you pretend to be above it all....as you retreat with a parting shot...

How about this, grow the hell up and lose the hate? I'm not going to sit and argue with someone who claims they are not anti Semite while it's very clear you are. I tried to be nice, you pushed the issue. Your problem is you don't want to be "labeled" as to what you are, I suspect your conscience bothers you...or it should
Hate has nothing to do with this issue, Jews were welcomed to this area. It was only when it became clear that a Jewish State supported by the Western Powers that the Arabs objected.

Islam does not hate Jews, they hate the subjugation and mistreatment of Muslims in Israel and the Colonial intrusion by the West.

How about this, grow the hell up and lose the hate? I'm not going to sit and argue with someone who claims they are not anti Semite while it's very clear you are. I tried to be nice, you pushed the issue. Your problem is you don't want to be "labeled" as to what you are, I suspect your conscience bothers you...or it should
That's all you do is put labels on things.

You're far too pussy to deal with the truth.

The attacks in France are a direct result of Israeli atrocities.

It is a horrible horrible tragedy. As we clean up the blood and dry the tears we should remember how france got into this fix

They are forbidding trade with Israel. They are getting trade with Islam

View attachment 54783
People like you are too challenged to realize that Israeli atrocities and her incursions on he Mount has ignited this coming war. The West's support of this Terrorist State has made us targets for Islamic terrorism...

France saw this and was on the right track albeit too late.
A large part of the pathology shared by you converts is your propensity for self-hate. You hope to excuse islamism's 1,400 year history of war, conquest and rapine with vapid excuses. You share the disease of muhammedan'ism as you portray yourself as the eternally aggrieved victim. And in part, you are. You are the victim of a retrograde ideology that has never been reformed, never met with enlightenment and never has managed to claw itself out of the era of barbarism and savagery that defined its invention by a ruthless Arab warlord.

The "coming war" as you ignorantly describe it has been ongoing for 1,400 years. Islamism has a built-in revulsion for Judaism just as it does for Christianity, and just as it does for itself.

If you think being the good dhimmi is going to save anyone from Islamist barbarism, you're just another islamo-politburo mouthpiece.

It is a horrible horrible tragedy. As we clean up the blood and dry the tears we should remember how france got into this fix
The whole premise of your OP is retarded.

France has been involved in commerce and trade with muslim countries almost 2 centuries before the 1948 abortion called Israel came into existence. ...... :cool:
And look what it got them.

Amazing that you slovenly converts are still safely ensconced in your western lifestyle when it's your islamo-duty to fight the gee-had.

But then, who takes you islamo-convert cowards seriously?

View attachment 54783
People like you are too challenged to realize that Israeli atrocities and her incursions on he Mount has ignited this coming war. The West's support of this Terrorist State has made us targets for Islamic terrorism...

A large part of the pathology shared by you converts is your propensity for self-hate. You hope to excuse islamism's 1,400 year history of war, conquest and rapine with vapid excuses. You share the disease of muhammedan'ism as you portray yourself as the eternally aggrieved victim. And in part, you are. You are the victim of a retrograde ideology that has never been reformed, never met with enlightenment and never has managed to claw itself out of the era of barbarism and savagery that defined its invention by a ruthless Arab warlord.

The "coming war" as you ignorantly describe it has been ongoing for 1,400 years. Islamism has a built-in revulsion for Judaism just as it does for Christianity, and just as it does for itself.

If you think being the good dhimmi is going to save anyone from Islamist barbarism, you're just another islamo-politburo mouthpiece.
Dear challenged Hollow Hollie, I'm not a convert to anything except worrying about my children's future in the United States which is occupied by people like you who use money to control our Congress and our Foreign policies for Israel even though it brings us Terrorism.

That is your problem, people like me are just ordinary Americans seeing dual citizens like you destroying our future to live in peace with the world.

I suggested to my children to get their Italian passports ready just in case.

View attachment 54783

Intra-Christian wars have been more numerous and have caused far more deaths than intra-Muslim wars. Your dog won't hunt.

Me too...but I rely on facts rather than pavlovian emotion.

and we can call jews, white christian haters?
Do jews refer to whites/christians as "goyim", "shiksas" and "unclean"?
Yes they do.

Do they claim to be "god's chosen people"? Yes they do.

bigoted anti white, anti christian supremacists

why do you have to label people? that's so "progressive"

If you want to hate on the Jews hate away, in the meantime I stand with Israel. I'm weary of this nonsense, have a good day

people who support their own culture and religion and resist jewish supremacism and bigotry are "haters" to you?

You keep proving my point. Have a good day

dodge and evasion....and now you pretend to be above it all....as you retreat with a parting shot...

what "hate"? Do jews consider whites/christians "goyim", "shiksas" and "unclean"? yes, they do, don't they?.Do they pretend to be "gods chosen people" to the exclusion of others?..yes, they do. They're bigoted supremacists...

...but I'm the "hater"? you're funny!
I'm not an "anti semite" I'm pro caucasian.

Dear challenged Hollow Hollie, I'm not a convert to anything except worrying about my children's future in the United States which is occupied by people like you who use money to control our Congress and our Foreign policies for Israel even though it brings us Terrorism.

That is your problem, people like me are just ordinary Americans seeing dual citizens like you destroying our future to live in peace with the world.

I suggested to my children to get their Italian passports ready just in case.
I want Israel the fuck out of my government.

View attachment 54783

Intra-Christian wars have been more numerous and have caused far more deaths than intra-Muslim wars. Your dog won't hunt.

What a shame that absent a YouTube video to spam the thread with, you're too vacant minded to actually refute my comments.

My carma just ran over your dogma.

This is hate. A bunch of Zionists standing around a little boy who was just hit by a car yelling, "Die! Die! Die!"

This is why France was attacked. Maybe next time Hollande will think twice about having Shin Bet train his police force.

View attachment 54783
People like you are to challenged to realize that Israeli atrocities and her incursions on he Mount has ignited this coming war. The West's support of this Terrorist State has made us targets for Islamic terrorism...

Anti Semite alert!!!!!
What is Anti Semitic about telling the truth? Truth=Anti Semitism?

Are you drinking at the bar again?

anit Semitism doesn't work anymore, and they don't realize it.

Sure it does, you're another one that constantly whines about the mean old Jews. Grow up, stop the hating

No it doesn't , grow up, better yet, wake up.

Last edited:
I refuted your erroneous assertion my pointing out that intra-Muslim war and conflict has been tame compared to intra-Christian war and conflict. Making your assertion just a bunch of your usual bullshit. You have been found out Hollow Holly, not just by me. Stop digging.

BTW, your response typifies your usual answer when you have been made a fool of, which is often. You lost as usual. In every exchange with me and others you come up a loser. Why do you think that is? You and your dual-citizen friends don't have a leg to stand on, that's why.

I refuted your erroneous assertion my pointing out that intra-Muslim war and conflict has been tame compared to intra-Christian war and conflict. Making your assertion just a bunch of your usual bullshit. You have been found out Hollow Holly, not just by me. Stop digging.

BTW, your response typifies your usual answer when you have been made a fool of, which is often. You lost as usual. In every exchange with me and others you come up a loser. Why do you think that is? You and your dual-citizen friends don't have a leg to stand on, that's why.
You will eventually come to realize that your pointless " .... because I say so", nonsense us not taken seriously.

Ask the prayer leader at your madrassah about such school-boy antics.

Forum List

Back