It is a horrible tragedy they brought upon themselves.

Projecting again Hollow Holly.

It is you that spout bullshit without back up.

My assertions are usually backed up with "cut and pasted" references, as you often point out.

Claiming Christians are Muslims does no good. Ms. Dual Citizen.

Yawn.....;)
absent an argument with any substance you pretend to be above it all.
Why the dishonesty about this topic? I pointed out several facts about jews and you dodge and call people names and practically turn backflips to evade the truth and dodge these facts

Do jews consider whites/christians "goyim", "shiksas" and "unclean"? yes, they do, don't they?.Do they pretend to be "gods chosen people" to the exclusion of others?..yes, they do.
...jews are bigoted supremacists. The truth is large.

now go ahead and refute any of that...or if it's easier for you, just yawn again..

Yawn.....;)
Why the dishonesty about this topic? I pointed out several facts about jews and you dodge and call people names and practically turn backflips to evade the truth and dodge these facts

Do jews consider whites/christians "goyim", "shiksas" and "unclean"? yes, they do, don't they?.Do they pretend to be "gods chosen people" to the exclusion of others?..yes, they do.

now go ahead and refute any of that...or if it's easier for you, just yawn again..

You're taking this way to serious. Hate away, you and your fellow anti-Semites...and yes I labeled you...and them. In the meantime...

i-stand-with-israel-300x300.jpg

Yawn.....;)
One thing I was taught in life: You can't make people smart. Unfortunately for a nice Lass like you is that you confuse intelligence with hate. You have not learned the simple lesson of Cause&Effect...Israel destabilized Syria and Assad and helped ISIS get started for the task.

Israel does not care about America Interests or France's...Don't forget what Nut&Yahoo said when asked what 9/11 meant for Israel: "Its good for us"

Need I say more?

My assertions are usually backed up with "cut and pasted" references, as you often point out.

Name-calling. That is a typical pattern of behavior for you when cutting and pasting from YouTube is not an option and you're forced to make an attempt at constructing coherent sentences.

Yawn.....;)

You're taking this way to serious. Hate away, you and your fellow anti-Semites...and yes I labeled you...and them. In the meantime...

evasion.
can you address this, this time?

Do jews consider whites/christians "goyim", "shiksas" and "unclean"? yes, they do, don't they?.Do they pretend to be "gods chosen people" to the exclusion of others? bigoted supremacists

own it.

Yawn.....;)

evasion.

Do jews consider whites/christians "goyim", "shiksas" and "unclean"? yes, they do, don't they?.Do they pretend to be "gods chosen people" to the exclusion of others? bigoted supremacists

own it.

After what happened yesterday in Paris, I'd say Muslims considering Christians to be "infidels" is much more dangerous for the world than what Jews might think of Christians.

I'd ask you if Christians ever call Jews "kikes" or "Hebes"?

"Goyim" is not an offensive word. It simply means "nations". "Sheygetz" and "shiksa" are offensive words that some uneducated Jews might use. I don't.

Do Christians believe themselves to be the "Elect of Gd", while Jews and other people automatically get sent to Hell for all eternity? Because Jews believe that any moral person, whether Jew or non-Jew, goes to Heaven without distinction. And Jews believe that all human beings were created in the image of Gd.

Name-calling. That is a typical pattern of behavior for you when cutting and pasting from YouTube is not an option and you're forced to make an attempt at constructing coherent sentences.

Projecting again Holly. Intimidated by my eloquence, I see. And, I am just as eloquent in two other languages. Your inadequacies are being revealed.

It is a horrible horrible tragedy. As we clean up the blood and dry the tears we should remember how france got into this fix

They are forbidding trade with Israel. They are getting trade with Islam

View attachment 54783
People like you are too challenged to realize that Israeli atrocities and her incursions on he Mount has ignited this coming war. The West's support of this Terrorist State has made us targets for Islamic terrorism...

France saw this and was on the right track albeit too late.

"It is a horrible tragedy brought upon themselves . . . we should remember how france got into this fix..."

"People like you are too challenged to realize that Israeli atrocities and her incursions on he Mount has ignited this coming war."

"...The West's support of this Terrorist State has made us targets for Islamic terrorism..."

You two, (and the rest of your stupid friends... ) make me sick.

You TWO would say ANYTHING...
(you know what i'm sayin'?).

You two, and your propaganda posts .........

... are just as disgusting and disturbing as they are.”

Yawn.....;)

evasion.

own it.

After what happened yesterday in Paris, I'd say Muslims considering Christians to be "infidels" is much more dangerous for the world than what Jews might think of Christians.

"Goyim" is not an offensive word. It simply means "nations". "Sheygetz" and "shiksa" are offensive words that some uneducated Jews might use. I don't.

Do Christians believe themselves to be the "Elect of Gd", while Jews and other people automatically get sent to Hell for all eternity? Because Jews believe that any moral person, whether Jew or non-Jew, goes to Heaven without distinction. And Jews believe that all human beings were created in the image of Gd.
you distort. Goyim means other nations non-Jews.

Yawn.....;)

evasion.

own it.

Wrong. Even Israel is called "Goy Kadosh"--a holy nation. But yes, Goyim these days usually refer to other nations' non-Jews. So what? That's not offensive. "Sheygetz" and "shiksa", on the other hand, mean "unclean". That's why I don't use those words.

evasion.

own it.

Wrong. Even Israel is called "Goy Kadosh"--a holy nation. But yes, Goyim these days usually refer to other nations' non-Jews. So what? That's not offensive. "Sheygetz" and "shiksa", on the other hand, mean "unclean". That's why I don't use those words.
Goy Kadosh, does that mean 'We stole it back from the Goy?"

And thank for clarifying the hierarchy of Hebrew insults on us poor goyim.

It is a horrible horrible tragedy. As we clean up the blood and dry the tears we should remember how france got into this fix

View attachment 54783
People like you are too challenged to realize that Israeli atrocities and her incursions on he Mount has ignited this coming war. The West's support of this Terrorist State has made us targets for Islamic terrorism...

It is you that is challenged as the blame lies with islam, it was not Israel that mass murdered 130 innocent unarmed people in Paris but muslims. The same muslims that are mass murdering innocents in Israel, Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Gaza etc. The same muslims you defend and support. It shows how completely obscene islam is when they bite the hand that feeds them then demands protection against reprisals. In this case France gave into Islamic demands of halting all contact with Israel and they still get targeted. What has made the west a target for Islamic terrorism is pure jealousy and religious commands, time to hit back in the same manner and take out thousands of muslim terrorists. One way is to cite islam in a court case in France as the underlying reason for the mass murders and then take it to the cleaners, close down every Islamic building until the fines and damages are paid in full. Charge every muslims $1 million to enter any country in the west, even the one they are citizens of to cover the costs of the increased police action needed to stamp out the terrorism away from Islamic lands. Stop sending aid and military to the likes of Syria and let them wipe each other out, close the gates to the west and sink any boats that try to cross with muslim extremists on board. Show them we mean business and arrest anyone that dares to speak out in support of islam.

View attachment 54783
People like you are to challenged to realize that Israeli atrocities and her incursions on he Mount has ignited this coming war. The West's support of this Terrorist State has made us targets for Islamic terrorism...

Anti Semite alert!!!!!
What is Anti Semitic about telling the truth? Truth=Anti Semitism?

Are you drinking at the bar again?

Because it is not the truth it is islamonazi lies and propaganda, shown by your usual name calling and childish insults.

No Islamic countries nearly 2000 years before Israel was reborn, they did not emerge until the 8C or 9C

Forum List

Back