It Happened Again: Trump Supporters Attacked While Boycotting The Oscars In Los Angeles

How could snowflakes hurt anyone?
Exactly. Unless they're police or military. So brave you are- go knock over some Jewish gravestones...
I'm not a Trumpie. You can bet your bottom dollar the graveyard vandals are proud trump hooligans. . What a coincidence we have renewed antisemitism in this country and a chief adviser to the prez who is a notorious antisemite.

CNN doing great job on Oscar mixup. 2 auditors have cards and one didn't throw his away, so they got the wrong card. It's great to have a great news service. WTF fake CNN News are they talking about. More spin for RW dupes PFFFTT!

The election is over.
I agree, and the left needs to get over it. Grow up, stop the violence, and deal with your loss.
What violence? lol. Stop campaigning. WTF is a BOYCOTT of the Oscars? Nutty stuff. This won't make real news. ONE person harassed and harasser was arrested. Take a feqqing break...
What violence? The violence perpetrated by the left against Trump supporters throughout the campaign and after. And don't talk to me about boycotts, not after your reprehensible Congressmen boycotted the inauguration. YOU'RE the one still campaigning, you don't seem to realize you fucking lost the election.

How could snowflakes hurt anyone?
Exactly. Unless they're police or military. So brave you are- go knock over some Jewish gravestones...
I'm not a Trumpie. You can bet your bottom dollar the graveyard vandals are proud trump hooligans. . What a coincidence we have renewed antisemitism in this country and a chief adviser to the prez who is a notorious antisemite.
Bannon certainly is.
Talking out your ass again, I see.

I was pro-Trump but turned anti-Trump when he told the legal cannabis states that he is going after them next. Now I have to watch The Oscars to protest Trump.

I was pro-Trump but turned anti-Trump when he told the legal cannabis states that he is going after them next. Now I have to watch The Oscars to protest Trump.
That's not what I heard. Got a link?

It Happened Again: Trump Supporters Attacked While Boycotting The Oscars In Los Angeles

In news that’s sure to shock everyone, anti-Trumpers have unprovokedly attacked Trump supporters.

This most recent assault (well, as of this writing; there’ve probably been more by the time you read it) happened in the peaceful, tolerant city of Los Angeles, California.

Pro-Trump supporters, tired of the divisive, poisonous politics of Hollywood elites, decided to express . . .

Well since your screen name is the same as the blog, I'll assume you wrote it. Might I suggest you go back and read the bill of rights again, free speech is a FIRST amendment right, not the SECOND as you said in your poorly written article.

From the link: My bold.

Pro-Trump supporters, tired of the divisive, poisonous politics of Hollywood elites, decided to express their Second Amendment rights and protest the Oscars.

Trump is anti states rights for marijuana and his fcc chair is going to make the internet expensive. Nice job dumb fucks!

Trump is anti states rights for marijuana and his fcc chair is going to make the internet expensive. Nice job dumb fucks!

You mean he's pro law and order. If a State decides to establish itself as a drug cartel, they can expect to be treated like one, can you say RICO?

That's not what I heard. Got a link?

More than one poster said that on DTT and provided a link. I get my facts on USMB and DTT.

Forum List

Back