The Tyre Nichols Beatdown.Can We All Guess How The Left And/Or Mobs Would Of Reacted If This Happened In Los Angeles With Five White Policemen?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
And even if this happened with five white cops in Tennesee, yes, the response would of been at least at little more violent in the Memphis area. But in a city like Los Angeles? The aftermath to come would of been pretty obvious to predict. And aside from the "Los Angeles Response", we can also guess on the aftermaths/responses to death of Tyre in cities like Minneapolis and Portland just to begin with. Well at least no republican would incite violence, and can you image the reponse from the ladies on "The View"? would they all blame the riots on a few very famous republicans?

The real outrage comes when the police dept. and all the politicians close ranks around the cops and try to make sure they get away with murder.

This event would not even have made the news if this had happened in the south side of the Windy City(daily occurrence).

Being discussed in many threads already but someone is feeling entitled.

The real outrage comes when the police dept. and all the politicians close ranks around the cops and try to make sure they get away with murder.
Not what they did in this case, thank goodness…that man didn’t deserve that.

Not what they did in this case, thank goodness…that man didn’t deserve that.
I was horrified by what I saw. I just dont get where they were coming from.
FYI...at the point where he ran? I would have too. There were five men with guns making it clear they wanted to hurt him. Dam, I am against fleeing the police....but his life was in danger.

And even if this happened with five white cops in Tennesee, yes, the response would of been at least at little more violent in the Memphis area. But in a city like Los Angeles? The aftermath to come would of been pretty obvious to predict. And aside from the "Los Angeles Response", we can also guess on the aftermaths/responses to death of Tyre in cities like Minneapolis and Portland just to begin with. Well at least no republican would incie violence, and can you image the reponse from the ladies on "The View"? would they all blame the riots on a few very famous republicans?

What's the matter pal, the riots you were hoping for so you could harp on Antifa and BLM didn't work out for you?

Damn. Now all of the attention will stay focused on the police, and the qualified immunity they will be losing soon.

Let's see how policing in America works, when these cops can now lose their homes and bank accounts, when they get "tough" on crime.

Yeah. That happened here. Pay attention
Looks like they got fired and charged. Usually by the time the video comes out the "investigation" is over and the killcops are back out there with maybe a slap on the wrist. The police union is on TV saying they did nothing wrong and the smear campaign on the victim is in full swing.

I was horrified by what I saw. I just dont get where they were coming from.
FYI...at the point where he ran? I would have too. There were five men with guns making it clear they wanted to hurt him. Dam, I am against fleeing the police....but his life was in danger.
Yeah, I don't blame him at all at that point...

And even if this happened with five white cops in Tennesee, yes, the response would of been at least at little more violent in the Memphis area. But in a city like Los Angeles? The aftermath to come would of been pretty obvious to predict. And aside from the "Los Angeles Response", we can also guess on the aftermaths/responses to death of Tyre in cities like Minneapolis and Portland just to begin with. Well at least no republican would incite violence, and can you image the reponse from the ladies on "The View"? would they all blame the riots on a few very famous republicans?
What is the point of rioting?
Were the cops white?
Did they get away with it?
Nope!!!

Frankly, I've been hearing about the corruption in Memphis for the last 30 yrs since I moved to TN.
Memphis is a black town run by blacks. It's the Detroit of the South.
If you have a Black Female Police Chief that hires a bunch of Hoodrats to be cops, WTF do you expect will happen?
Has anyone begun to notice that in every case....the police force is run by a Black Female? Probably a lesbian? Chicago is the a liberal Hellhole...and it's run by a Black Lesbian. Is anyone noticing a pattern here?
WTF does the black community have to protest about anyway?

Not a GD thing!!!

This is the picture Fox News publishes....a white medic, who isn't a cop, arriving to render first aid to the victim. Clearly they're trying to make it look like white cops committed this murder.
th.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back