It's time to chill out on the anti Muslim rhetoric

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I won't blame Trump. I won't blame myself. I will say after seeing two men from India & one red blooded American shot for trying to come to their defense here in KC I have had an awakening of sorts. One man is dead and all for what? Because one crazy ass redneck harbored a lot of hate and went to the parking lot and got his gun. Unstable people like this individual can be easily influenced by boisterous banter.
Kevin Yoder spoke at the peace rally and said he wanted to take a message back to Washington about how & what we say can have an impact.

Don't mistake my empathy for this situation for weakness as I still stand firm on the fight against radical Islam. Having said that I will admit that I have been careless with my condemnation of said group in a way that it could be mistaken as a general hate for Muslims in general.

Olathe shooting: India shocked after national killed in US - BBC News

I won't blame Trump. I won't blame myself. I will say after seeing two men from India & one red blooded American shot for trying to come to their defense here in KC I have had an awakening of sorts. One man is dead and all for what? Because one crazy ass redneck harbored a lot of hate and went to the parking lot and got his gun. Unstable people like this individual can be easily influenced by boisterous banter.
Kevin Yoder spoke at the peace rally and said he wanted to take a message back to Washington about how & what we say can have an impact.

Don't mistake my empathy for this situation for weakness as I still stand firm on the fight against radical Islam. Having said that I will admit that I have been careless with my condemnation of said group in a way that it could be mistaken as a general hate for Muslims in general.

^ RINO

• Banned

^ RINO
^troll

I read this article before, and I re-read it just now. I don't see anything about them being Muslim.

Nor did the attacker in this case, indicate it had anything to do with them being Muslim.

This is just a wacked out homicidal nut case, who needs put to death.

Besides that, I like Indians. I hope more come here.

^ RINO
^troll
Nerd

• Banned
I would also like to take this time to apologize to Sunni Man for all the shit I've said to him over the last year or so based on his religion.

• Banned

^ RINO
^troll
Nerd
Sometimes

It was time for it to stop when it first started, yet so many like you supported it anyway. It's good that you finally realized what that kind of crap can lead to, but a thinking person wouldn't have had to wait so long to catch on.

^ RINO
^troll
Nerd
Sometimes
some limes

I read this article before, and I re-read it just now. I don't see anything about them being Muslim.

Nor did the attacker in this case, indicate it had anything to do with them being Muslim.

Their religion hasn't been publicly announced. Only that they had a heated exchange with the killer. One can assume from the results & the fact that an anti immigration argument ensued that heated rhetoric from the past played a role in the killers logic.

^ RINO
^troll
Nerd
Sometimes
some limes
Slimes?

Slimer

slimer_by_blondthecolorist-d122tcb.jpg

You are not weak on radical islam you are realistic acknowledging there are domestic radicals on the far right and left that can be just as violent.

You are not weak on radical islam you are realistic acknowledging there are domestic radicals on the far right and left that can be just as violent.
Maybe some people can get together and sing. There is so much trash out there. I appreciate your post.

Their religion hasn't been publicly announced. Only that they had a heated exchange with the killer. One can assume from the results & the fact that an anti immigration argument ensued that heated rhetoric from the past played a role in the killers logic.

Which is kind of my point. If religion was the motivation, we'd know it by now. We wouldn't be waiting for it to be announced by authorities. One, or dozens of the witnesses would have talked to reporters.

As for the assumption... maybe. But I don't know of any hated rhetoric. Where is this heated rhetoric? Post a link.

I think the guy is just a nut job that needs fried to a chair. But that's me.

You have to hate Muslims. It's the law. Trump's law. You're all doing a great job with your venomous hate.
How does it feel to be the party of hate?

New Topics

Forum List

Back