It Gets Even More Remarkable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are both hateful types. Anyone who would defend the killing oppression of innocent Jews by the Germans or the oppression and killing of innocent Muslims and Christians by the Jews are hateful people.

Why don't you tell that directly to Sunni Man ...

mass-grave-of-exterminated-jews-at-concentration-camp.jpg

Sunni you take a good long look at that photo. The unbridled hatred that
What makes you thinks those bodies are jews?

I do not see any Star of David tattoos or other markings......do you?

They could be Russian soldiers, German civilians, allied soldiers, etc.

You really need to repent Irish Ram of your rabid hatred and slander towards me and other people. ...... :cool:

Tattoos, numbers, were given to them by the Nazis. Jews don't wear tattoos.
Even if 75% of them were jews, you still don't find horror in so many dead being dumped in mass graves like that naked and emaciated?

Both Jews and Muslims kill Christians. Both religions have disgusting adherents.
Ah shadap ya lying anti Semitic asshole.

Do you actually think anybody believes your outrageous lunacy?

Jews aren't killing Christians, Muslims are.

I think the last time I heard "go team Sunni!" It was Sunniman cheering his beloved ISIS. Right Sunni?

Oh I forgot, ISIS is an "Israeli" organization. <wink wink>

So are all these other Islamic savages killing in the name of Allah. Right Sunni? Ha ha ha.

I think the last time I heard "go team Sunni!" It was Sunniman cheering his beloved ISIS. Right Sunni?

So are all these other Islamic savages killing in the name of Allah. Right Sunni? Ha ha ha.
One day he calls them freedom fighters, the next day he says they are funded by Mossad :lol:

Poor little troll doesn't know what he's talking about any more :cool:

One day he calls them freedom fighters, the next day he says they are funded by Mossad :lol:

Poor little troll doesn't know what he's talking about any more :cool:
He just babbles hoping somebody will take his bait.

Hey, did you know that Al Queda, Al Shabab, and Islamic Jihad are "Mossad operations"? :rofl:

Other ISIS loving mosquitos in your mosque who are also Holocaust deniers and happy that the Jews have gathered in Israel?
Why do the Juden always have to work the Holohoax myth into every conversation.

When are they going to realize that people are growing sick and tired of hearing that fake fantasy story? ..... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Is that like a topic of conversation at your mosque? I bet Sunnis mosque is already under FBI surveillance. :clap2:

It was the Friday sermon, as the same thing is being said all over the world this week

What a sad little man you are Sunni. May God forgive your murderous heart.
Quit being such a drama queen.

I have not advocated for anyone to be murdered.

Irish Ram as a self proclaimed Christian you need to repent for your false accusations and slander towards me. ..... :cool:

I understand where you are coming from Sunni Man. The nerve of those Christians & Jews attacking you. But for the grace of God, we too could have been born a Sunni Man.

Irish Ram as a self proclaimed Christian you need to repent for your false accusations and slander towards me. ..... :cool:

I understand where you are coming from Sunni Man. The nerve of those Christians & Jews attacking you. But for the grace of God, we too could have been born a Sunni Man.

Now lookie here you Zionists. Sunni Man is under my protection. If you have an issue with him, you have an issue with me. He does a great service for Israel by showing the entire world via internet the likes of Israel's enemies. The least you can do to repay him is buy him a new camel.

Now lookie here you Zionists. Sunni Man is under my protection. If you have an issue with him, you have an issue with me. He does a great service for Israel by showing the entire world via internet the likes of Israel's enemies. The least you can do to repay him is buy him a new camel.

I don't think that's a good idea, he's getting treatment for his camel urine addiction. It's possible that he's drunk on camel urine when posting on this board.

Hey Sunni, is driving under the influence of camel urine a felony?

I don't think that's a good idea, he's getting treatment for his camel urine addiction. It's possible that he's drunk on camel urine when posting on this board.

"he's getting treatment for his camel urine addiction."

Is this guy for real? Is he an adult or a teenager that has a lot of time on his hands?

"he's getting treatment for his camel urine addiction."

Is this guy for real? Is he an adult or a teenager that has a lot of time on his hands?

Whats wrong Abdul, haven't you tried it yet, wont the local zoo let you milk the male camels and collect their piss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back