It Begins… New Jersey Democrats Introduce Bill to Pay Reparations to African Americans

And of all those supposed millions sent into slavery by their own people the USA was very late to the show and a minor participant.
You libs need fables to rally your troops.

Understanding that slavery is wrong is not excusing others that also participate in it.

Where did you get this idea that it was?
I did not and where did you get any idea otherwise

I'll let your words speak for themself.
They did but your interpretation did not.

And of all those supposed millions sent into slavery by their own people the USA was very late to the show and a minor participant.
5% of those brought to the New World went to America. Those were the LUCKY ONES.

Is someone like Obama entitled? His mother was a white whore, and his father was a foreigner in the 20th century. Most American blacks have similar roots.

An obvious truth. What happened to the 90-95% of the slaves who were not brought to America, but sent to other countries instead? The majority of them ended up in South America.

So why do we never hear anything about famous South American descendants of slaves, who went on to become famous scientists, engineers, inventors, doctors, lawyers, politicians, etc?

Think about it. Then understand how truly great this country is.

But it's okay when leftists do it?

You'll have to be more specific.
Determining what is a better life for others. You know:

You don't need plastic straws. You're better off without them.

You don't need incandescent light bulbs. You're better off without them.

You don't need lower taxes. You're better off without them.

You don't need AR-15s. You're better off without them.

You don't need Down's babies. You're better off aborting them.

You don't need free speech. You're better off without it.

You don't need immigration laws. You're better off without them.

You don't need low-mileage vehicles. You're better off without them.

You don't need non-Democrats in office. You're better off without them.

You don't need capitalism. You're better off without it.

You don't need non-leftist-approved opinions. You're better off without them.

You don't need freedom. You're better off without it.

No idea how any of that applies to what I said.
All those are leftist ideas of determining what's a better life for others.

But you said Norman doesn't get to do that.

So why is it okay for leftists to determine what's a better life for others, but not Norman?

Who said I supported any of that?
Doesn't matter. Since you've claimed Norman can't dictate to others, have you similarly told leftists they can't dictate to others?

And yet even you do not have your head far up enough in the ass to not admit that the Africans are far better off in America today. Especially when it comes to freedom.

Yes, they are for the most part.

But it ignores the damage that taking tens of millions of people by force out of Africa had on the content. Do you think that is in the early 1800s some country came in and took tens of millions off of this continent that it would have had a negative impact on our future?
Would a little historical accuracy be too much to ask?

Black History: Less Than 10 Percent Of Slaves Actually Came To North America, Transatlantic Slave Trade — Where Did They All Go?

But y'all feel free to ignore history, because Whitey Gotta Pay.

Thank you. I was mistaken, in my zeal I conflated the number here with the total numbers. I can admit when I made a mistake.

But...as I have said multiple times now...I do not support any sort of reparations for anything done by our forefathers. I am not sure why that is so hard for you people to grasp.

Despite my mistake all of my points still stand....

1. We did not do anyone a favor by enslaving them and bringing them to our country.
2. The loss of more than 10 million people from the continent had a negative effect on it and its development.
3. A slave in America was not better of than a freeman in Africa, no matter how many times it is repeated.

One can be against reparations, which I am, without whitewashing history....pun intended.
Good for you. Do you think very many of those who are taking this reparations push seriously know the bits of history I presented?

I don't think they do. Doesn't play well with the race hustlers and white-guilt crowds.

Do the blacks and Indians that had slaves have to pay too?
Before you reach into my pocket some more, do you need to prove that any of my ancestors were blameworthy, or is this merely a skin color tax? How much do bi-racials get? Does Obama have to pay Obama?
If you have Creole in your ancestry, do you qualify for free money too?
What about the blacks in Africa that rounded up the soon to be slaves and corralled them for global purchasers? Are they also considered culpable? Is this a universal plan or is the United States expected to carry the recompense?
Does a black indentured servitude also count?
Does having ancestors that died to free slaves clean the slate?
What about having ancestors that risked their lives and land to railroad blacks to safety?

Here's the thing:
I have never owned slaves and you have never picked cotton.

Stop coming up with ways to help yourselves to the outcome of my hard work, my income.
New Jersey is the 9th most taxed state in the nation, and number one in 2018 to move out of. They are even taxing people for wanting to leave, when they sell their homes. They call that a "nonresidents" tax. Now they want more.
If you want your elected officials to stop thinking of ways to rob you , stop voting liberals into office. They are the worst!
Whites alone don't have to pay. The government does. So why make Indians and blacks pay?
Ummm...everyone who pays taxes would have to pay.

Native American tribes get checks every year. Descendants of confederate soldiers got checks beginning 92 years after the war ended until at least 2017.In 2012 our government paid reparations to holocaust survivors and America did not commit the holocaust. It's time these racists stopped making stupid arguments opposing reparations.
PAY UP WHITEY

How much you think you'll get?

Understanding that slavery is wrong is not excusing others that also participate in it.

Do you think the New Jersey committee is going to petition the African nations who collected and sold slaves for reparations?

5% of those brought to the New World went to America. Those were the LUCKY ONES.

Is someone like Obama entitled? His mother was a white whore, and his father was a foreigner in the 20th century. Most American blacks have similar roots.
One of the two articles I linked to earlier said the life expectancy of slaves sent to the Brazilian sugar cane fields had an average life expectancy of only 7 years. Horrific.

Native American tribes get checks every year. Descendants of confederate soldiers got checks beginning 92 years after the war ended until at least 2017.In 2012 our government paid reparations to holocaust survivors and America did not commit the holocaust. It's time these racists stopped making stupid arguments opposing reparations.
PAY UP WHITEY

Wow... the one person here who supports the reparations is black. What a surprise.

Slavery reparations poll: Nearly 75% of African Americans support reparations. Only 15% of white Americans do - CNN

"Meanwhile, 83% of black respondents said slavery still deeply affects them."

I mean it's a CNN poll, surely blacks can not be this stupid?

Last edited:
Native American tribes get checks every year...
That is because they fought and never allowed themselves to be made slaves.

...Descendants of confederate soldiers got checks beginning 92 years after the war ended until at least 2017.In 2012...
That is because they fought and never allowed themselves to be made slaves.

...our government paid reparations to holocaust survivors and America did not commit the holocaust...
We did? Link, please.

...It's time these racists stopped making stupid arguments opposing reparations.
Incorrect.

It's time that the majority of Americans begin ignoring Black Activists' bull$hit claims of racism against anyone opposing Reparations.

---------

If you want Reparations, wake us up when you've got commitments from...

* United Kingdom
* Spain
* Portugal
* Netherlands
* Tunisia (descendants of Arab Slavers)
* Morocco (ditto)
* Tunisia (ditto)
* Algeria (ditto)
* Egypt (ditto)
* the Black African descendant countries of those tribes who captured and sold their neighbors into enslavement
* the descendant countries of those middlemen in the Caribbean who wholesale'd Blacks into North America

...and then maybe you can convince Americans to take a second look at it.

Until then, it's a pipe-dream that surfaces every half-generation or so, gets looked-at and laughed-at, then disappears again.

As to your collective bull$hit claims of America being built on the backs of your ancestors...

The fruits of most of their labors dissolved and scattered to the four winds in mid-1865 when Southern agriculture tanked...

Northern cities were built on the backs of immigrant Germans and Poles and Irish and Dutchmen and the like...

Southern cities were rebuilt on the backs of a mix of both Whites and Blacks whom were all paid for their labor...

Most extant large-scale banks and banking consortiums do not owe the lion's share of their centuries-old seed money to slavery.

You might have succeeded if you'd pressed for Reparations in 1879 or 1889 or 1899 or even 1909, but...

Pressing for it in 2019... 154 years after the fact? Not a frigging chance, now.

Pigs will fly before Reparations are approved by the American People.

Last edited:
PAY UP WHITEY

Wow... the one person here who supports the reparations is black. What a surprise.

Slavery reparations poll: Nearly 75% of African Americans support reparations. Only 15% of white Americans do - CNN
That shows how deeply the Democratic Party has damaged black Americans' self-worth.

PAY UP WHITEY

That shows how deeply the Democratic Party has damaged black Americans' self-worth.

That, or the blacks are just as clannish as some claim.

PAY UP WHITEY

A sense of community is a good thing, and should be encouraged -- but not at the expense of other communities.

PAY UP WHITEY

A sense of community is a good thing, and should be encouraged -- but not at the expense of other communities.

Either way, it's a taste of what's to come if the demographic change is allowed to continue. Brazil, just a few years later.

...2. The loss of more than 10 million people from the continent had a negative effect on it and its development...
Feel free to quantify or stipulate the specifics of this claim, as it relates to the stone-age / hunter-gatherer cultures of the region at that time.

Of course there is no way to quantify such a thing.

But, what do you think it would have done to the US to lose 10 million people, a good portion of which were the able bodied men, back in the 1700 and 1800s. I feel confident it would have had a detrimental effect on the country...do you not agree?
In a region of 20-30,000,000 it would have made a difference, in a developed, industrialized culture...

In a region of 40-50,000,000 it would not have made a difference, in an undeveloped, stone-age hunter-gatherer culture...

BTW... if there is no way to quantify such a thing, then there is no basis for incorporating that into any computation for Reparations.

You'll have to be more specific.
Determining what is a better life for others. You know:

You don't need plastic straws. You're better off without them.

You don't need incandescent light bulbs. You're better off without them.

You don't need lower taxes. You're better off without them.

You don't need AR-15s. You're better off without them.

You don't need Down's babies. You're better off aborting them.

You don't need free speech. You're better off without it.

You don't need immigration laws. You're better off without them.

You don't need low-mileage vehicles. You're better off without them.

You don't need non-Democrats in office. You're better off without them.

You don't need capitalism. You're better off without it.

You don't need non-leftist-approved opinions. You're better off without them.

You don't need freedom. You're better off without it.

No idea how any of that applies to what I said.
All those are leftist ideas of determining what's a better life for others.

But you said Norman doesn't get to do that.

So why is it okay for leftists to determine what's a better life for others, but not Norman?

Who said I supported any of that?
Doesn't matter. Since you've claimed Norman can't dictate to others, have you similarly told leftists they can't dictate to others?

Yes.

Do you think the New Jersey committee is going to petition the African nations who collected and sold slaves for reparations?

Why ask me this?

...2. The loss of more than 10 million people from the continent had a negative effect on it and its development...
Feel free to quantify or stipulate the specifics of this claim, as it relates to the stone-age / hunter-gatherer cultures of the region at that time.

Of course there is no way to quantify such a thing.

But, what do you think it would have done to the US to lose 10 million people, a good portion of which were the able bodied men, back in the 1700 and 1800s. I feel confident it would have had a detrimental effect on the country...do you not agree?
In a region of 20-30,000,000 it would have made a difference, in a developed, industrialized culture...

In a region of 40-50,000,000 it would not have made a difference, in an undeveloped, stone-age hunter-gatherer culture...

BTW... if there is no way to quantify such a thing, then there is no basis for incorporating that into any computation for Reparations.

Good fucking thing I have said like 9 times on this thread alone I do not support reparations

Forum List

Back