It Begins… New Jersey Democrats Introduce Bill to Pay Reparations to African Americans

You don't think anyone should be paying reparations... yet you defend reparations until the last drop falls. You are a joke.

I have not defend them at all. Did you even graduate high school?

I have argued against the idea we did the a favor by enslaving them or the lie you told that they were better while they were slaves.

We did not take any slaves from many parts of Africa, and yet they are not any better.

600,000 slaves were taken by US from Africa, over 200,000 were killed by the nuclear bombs alone, not to even talk about the damage. You are being fucking stupid as usual.

600,000? are you fucking stupid or just lying (or both)?

More than 10 million alone were brought here, and that does not account for those taken to other countries.

600,000 :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

10 million is a ridiculous number ! The technology was not available to move that many people to America. If that's your number you really need a history lesson! Did your "masters" tell you that ?

Folks, let's be honest. This is why a black should never be elected to hold a legislative position in state or federal government. This is pure insanity. Why the hell should we pay for something that was abolished in 1865 and how can a black be psychologically hurt from it today some 154 years later? This is a cotton pickin scam pure and simple!

It Begins... New Jersey Democrats Introduce Bill to Pay Reparations to African Americans
I welcome it! Let New Jersey be the example. After they pay black people money, not one goddamn thing will change there, thereby destroying any argument that reparations will help "heal the black community". It will just be exposed for what it is; a money grab.

Last edited:
Folks, let's be honest. This is why a black should never be elected to hold a legislative position in state or federal government. This is pure insanity. Why the hell should we pay for something that was abolished in 1865 and how can a black be psychologically hurt from it today some 154 years later? This is a cotton pickin scam pure and simple!

It Begins... New Jersey Democrats Introduce Bill to Pay Reparations to African Americans
I welcome it! Let New Jersey be the example. After they pay black people money, not one goddamn thing will change there, thereby destroying any argument that reparations will help "heal the black community". It will just be exposed for what it is; a money grab.
I'll donate to the reparations only if NJ agrees to accept ten million blacks and of course give them all free housing, food, 'walking around money', clothing allowance, medical, dental. bus passes, college, cell phones, big screen TVs...........did I miss anything?

I'll donate to the reparations only if NJ agrees to accept ten million blacks and of course give them all free housing, food, 'walking around money', clothing allowance, medical, dental. bus passes, college, cell phones, big screen TVs...........did I miss anything?

Bus passes, they won't be happy, they need a free Cadillac.

Our resident racist doesn't have it exactly right.

"Leaders of the state’s Legislative Black Caucus introduced a bill that would establish the New Jersey Reparations Task Force.

It would review the history of slavery in the state, and any racial discrimination or disparity from it."

Maybe white Americans would be more comfortable NOT knowing or admitting the endemic racism that existed in this country from 1865 to the present. Sorta seems that way

Make note. I am not in favor of reparations. Sending out checks is expensive,ineffective, and clumsy as all hell.

But knowledge of what occurred..has value
Yeah, nobody knows about racism, whatever that is.

Only one problem - almost all slaves in America were there thanks to the British Empire.
Let them pay.

American Slavery was the best that ever happened to Africans.
hillbilly-2.jpg

I jist kane unnerstan whah thu darkies won't vote R'publican!

Determining what is a better life for others. You know:

You don't need plastic straws. You're better off without them.

You don't need incandescent light bulbs. You're better off without them.

You don't need lower taxes. You're better off without them.

You don't need AR-15s. You're better off without them.

You don't need Down's babies. You're better off aborting them.

You don't need free speech. You're better off without it.

You don't need immigration laws. You're better off without them.

You don't need low-mileage vehicles. You're better off without them.

You don't need non-Democrats in office. You're better off without them.

You don't need capitalism. You're better off without it.

You don't need non-leftist-approved opinions. You're better off without them.

You don't need freedom. You're better off without it.

No idea how any of that applies to what I said.
All those are leftist ideas of determining what's a better life for others.

But you said Norman doesn't get to do that.

So why is it okay for leftists to determine what's a better life for others, but not Norman?

Who said I supported any of that?
Doesn't matter. Since you've claimed Norman can't dictate to others, have you similarly told leftists they can't dictate to others?

Yes.
Sure.

And of all those supposed millions sent into slavery by their own people the USA was very late to the show and a minor participant.
You libs need fables to rally your troops.

Understanding that slavery is wrong is not excusing others that also participate in it.

Where did you get this idea that it was?
Do you think the New Jersey committee is going to petition the African nations who collected and sold slaves for reparations?

Why ask me this?
Didn't want anyone to think you're excusing others that participated in it.

No idea how any of that applies to what I said.

So why is it okay for leftists to determine what's a better life for others, but not Norman?

Doesn't matter. Since you've claimed Norman can't dictate to others, have you similarly told leftists they can't dictate to others?

Yes.
Sure.

Consistency sucks. I understand. Blind partisanship is the only way.

That should be the modern GOP's motto.
Seen much support for that view?

I haven't.

G5000 is an insane liar.
Boy ain't bright, that's for sure.

But I will say this: Americans who are descended from African slaves owe their existence to that slavery.

That's not racist; it's science...unless someone would like to make the case that different sperm and different eggs can combine to create the same individual.

Yes.
Sure.

Consistency sucks. I understand. Blind partisanship is the only way.
I asked you that to see if you were consistent. I loathe double standards.

I haven't.

G5000 is an insane liar.

But I will say this: Americans who are descended from African slaves owe their existence to that slavery.

That's not racist; it's science...unless someone would like to make the case that different sperm and different eggs can combine to create the same individual.

Indeed, I made that argument pages ago. The blacks in America are overwhelming beneficiaries of slavery, that's a fact.

G5000 is so dumb he thinks we are making campaign slogans here, when fact is most people here are not politically connected but just regular Americans sharing their views.

There are a lot of terrible taxes. The Real Estate Tax ranks right up there. And New Jersey has some high real estate taxes. The truth is you are renting your home. Don't pay the tax and watch out. Citizens of that state have been paying some of the highest reparations for many decades and it never ends.

I haven't.

G5000 is an insane liar.

Indeed, I made that argument pages ago. The blacks in America are overwhelming beneficiaries of slavery, that's a fact.

G5000 is so dumb he thinks we are making campaign slogans here, when fact is most people here are not politically connected but just regular Americans sharing their views.
You should all get bumper stickers that say, "American Slavery was the best that ever happened to Africans."

Forum List

Back