It Begins… New Jersey Democrats Introduce Bill to Pay Reparations to African Americans

You don't get to determine what is a better life for others.
But it's okay when leftists do it?

You'll have to be more specific.
Determining what is a better life for others. You know:

You don't need plastic straws. You're better off without them.

You don't need incandescent light bulbs. You're better off without them.

You don't need lower taxes. You're better off without them.

You don't need AR-15s. You're better off without them.

You don't need Down's babies. You're better off aborting them.

You don't need free speech. You're better off without it.

You don't need immigration laws. You're better off without them.

You don't need low-mileage vehicles. You're better off without them.

You don't need non-Democrats in office. You're better off without them.

You don't need capitalism. You're better off without it.

You don't need non-leftist-approved opinions. You're better off without them.

You don't need freedom. You're better off without it.

No idea how any of that applies to what I said.
All those are leftist ideas of determining what's a better life for others.

But you said Norman doesn't get to do that.

So why is it okay for leftists to determine what's a better life for others, but not Norman?

Who said I supported any of that?

About time racist slave holding New Jersey does this.

Black N.J. leaders want to explore reparations over slavery in the state

A group of black state lawmakers are calling for New Jersey to examine its historic role in slavery and possibly pay reparations to its black residents.

Leaders of the state’s Legislative Black Caucus on Thursday introduced a bill that would establish the New Jersey Reparations Task Force.

If approved, the panel would research the history of slavery in the Garden State, any racial discrimination and disparity that stemmed from it, and how the state could help make up for it.

Ya know, I'd be surprised if they find even one bona fide slave to reparate, even in New Jersey. :auiqs.jpg:

Go to work darkie and quit your blubbering over what happened to a mere 25,000 people well over 150 years ago
Time for this bogus guilt tripping bullshit to come to an end.

I'm all for reparations. In fact, they deserve their own country.

So how's about they build a 30-foot wall around NJ and rename it "Liberia"? We could always open trade relations with their new country if we ever wanted drugs, prostitutes, and stolen firearms.

I'm all for reparations. In fact, they deserve their own country.

So how's about they build a 30-foot wall around NJ and rename it "Liberia"? We could always open trade relations with their new country if we ever wanted drugs, prostitutes, and stolen firearms.
And Nike shoes

...You said they were better off while they were slaves, that is the portion of your post I am responding at this time, do try and keep up. So, would you give up all of your freedom to be 100 times "better off" than you are now? Or a 1000 times?[
In the shoes of our colleague, I would revise that to say...

"Those taken as slaves were not better off than their African kinfolk, however, their remote posterity (distant descendants) today are.

By several orders of magnitude."

Last edited:
Hello, reparations ring a bell? The topic of the discussion.

Actually it's about a REVIEW proposed in NJ dumbass
I hope reparations gets on the Democrat platform for 2020. It big seller for snowflakes and the guilt-ridden.
Not even Democrats are quite that stupid, are they?

If they
DO put it out there, the Orange Creature gets another four years.

jw4.jpg

I hope reparations gets on the Democrat platform for 2020. It big seller for snowflakes and the guilt-ridden.

If they

jw4.jpg
Of course Democrats are that stupid. I mean look at their base demographics.

Doesn't matter anyway. Trump is going to win..

If they

jw4.jpg
Of course Democrats are that stupid. I mean look at their base demographics.

Doesn't matter anyway. Trump is going to win..

It's not much crazier than free care to the illegals. If they won't embrace it this round, for sure the next as they continue on the path towards the Brazilian dream.

Ya know, I'd be surprised if they find even one bona fide slave to reparate, even in New Jersey. :auiqs.jpg:
Slaves built your white house, your nation's seed wealth and your nation itself.

Well hey, it's not like they never got to live in the White House. We let one live there back in '08 and all he did was chew on the wallpaper, and leave hair clogs in the sink drains.

Barack Obama was "African," and he was "American," but he was not descended from slaves, never lived in a Black neighborhood, was never the victim of any sort of discrimination, and had to learn Ebonics as a second language.

No reparations for him.

Having solved most of its pressing problems, New Jersey state lawmakers decide to focus on reparations.

:lol:

And yet even you do not have your head far up enough in the ass to not admit that the Africans are far better off in America today. Especially when it comes to freedom.

Yes, they are for the most part.

But it ignores the damage that taking tens of millions of people by force out of Africa had on the content. Do you think that is in the early 1800s some country came in and took tens of millions off of this continent that it would have had a negative impact on our future?
Would a little historical accuracy be too much to ask?

Black History: Less Than 10 Percent Of Slaves Actually Came To North America, Transatlantic Slave Trade — Where Did They All Go?

But y'all feel free to ignore history, because Whitey Gotta Pay.

Thank you. I was mistaken, in my zeal I conflated the number here with the total numbers. I can admit when I made a mistake.

But...as I have said multiple times now...I do not support any sort of reparations for anything done by our forefathers. I am not sure why that is so hard for you people to grasp.

Despite my mistake all of my points still stand....

1. We did not do anyone a favor by enslaving them and bringing them to our country.
2. The loss of more than 10 million people from the continent had a negative effect on it and its development.
3. A slave in America was not better of than a freeman in Africa, no matter how many times it is repeated.

One can be against reparations, which I am, without whitewashing history....pun intended.

Forum List

Back