It Begins… New Jersey Democrats Introduce Bill to Pay Reparations to African Americans

Do the blacks and Indians that had slaves have to pay too?
Before you reach into my pocket some more, do you need to prove that any of my ancestors were blameworthy, or is this merely a skin color tax? How much do bi-racials get? Does Obama have to pay Obama?
If you have Creole in your ancestry, do you qualify for free money too?
What about the blacks in Africa that rounded up the soon to be slaves and corralled them for global purchasers? Are they also considered culpable? Is this a universal plan or is the United States expected to carry the recompense?
Does a black indentured servitude also count?
Does having ancestors that died to free slaves clean the slate?
What about having ancestors that risked their lives and land to railroad blacks to safety?

Here's the thing:
I have never owned slaves and you have never picked cotton.

Stop coming up with ways to help yourselves to the outcome of my hard work, my income.
New Jersey is the 9th most taxed state in the nation, and number one in 2018 to move out of. They are even taxing people for wanting to leave, when they sell their homes. They call that a "nonresidents" tax. Now they want more.
If you want your elected officials to stop thinking of ways to rob you , stop voting liberals into office. They are the worst!
Whites alone don't have to pay. The government does. So why make Indians and blacks pay?

Folks, let's be honest. This is why a black should never be elected to hold a legislative position in state or federal government. This is pure insanity. Why the hell should we pay for something that was abolished in 1865 and how can a black be psychologically hurt from it today some 154 years later? This is a cotton pickin scam pure and simple!

It Begins... New Jersey Democrats Introduce Bill to Pay Reparations to African Americans
Silly argument. But expected.

Folks, let's be honest. This is why a black should never be elected to hold a legislative position in state or federal government. This is pure insanity. Why the hell should we pay for something that was abolished in 1865 and how can a black be psychologically hurt from it today some 154 years later? This is a cotton pickin scam pure and simple!

It Begins... New Jersey Democrats Introduce Bill to Pay Reparations to African Americans

So are you willing to pay your fair share of "reparations", or do you consider yourself to be "exempt"?

And if you are exempt, why should I pay and not you? I can account for what my ancestors did or didn't do during the Civil War. Can you?

...2. The loss of more than 10 million people from the continent had a negative effect on it and its development...
Feel free to quantify or stipulate the specifics of this claim, as it relates to the stone-age / hunter-gatherer cultures of the region at that time.

Native American tribes get checks every year. Descendants of confederate soldiers got checks beginning 92 years after the war ended until at least 2017.In 2012 our government paid reparations to holocaust survivors and America did not commit the holocaust. It's time these racists stopped making stupid arguments opposing reparations.

So are you willing to pay your fair share of "reparations", or do you consider yourself to be "exempt"?

And if you are exempt, why should I pay and not you? I can account for what my ancestors did or didn't do during the Civil War. Can you?

Since whites split up our families why would you ask such a question?

You have no argument that justifies your opposition. The government owes us reparations for more than slavery and your cowardly dishonest attempt to argue only about slavery shows the content of your character.

...2. The loss of more than 10 million people from the continent had a negative effect on it and its development...
Feel free to quantify or stipulate the specifics of this claim, as it relates to the stone-age / hunter-gatherer cultures of the region at that time.

Of course there is no way to quantify such a thing.

But, what do you think it would have done to the US to lose 10 million people, a good portion of which were the able bodied men, back in the 1700 and 1800s. I feel confident it would have had a detrimental effect on the country...do you not agree?

Native American tribes get checks every year. Descendants of confederate soldiers got checks beginning 92 years after the war ended until at least 2017.In 2012 our government paid reparations to holocaust survivors and America did not commit the holocaust. It's time these racists stopped making stupid arguments opposing reparations.

Jesus christ, of course Japanese Americans deserved it.

Don't you understand? We did them a favor by uprooting them and holding them in camps.

You got your "reparations" in the form of your own country: It's named "Liberia". Yet you don't take part in what you were given, and I don't see you packing up to move there. So if you expect more, you can go pound sand.

The idea of "reparations" is idiotic, and will never ever happen. It it were to happen, it would have under Obama. But it didn't, which clearly shows how little he really cared about African Americans.

Of course under President Trump, black unemployment has dropped to the lowest rate in 45 years. There are your "reparations."

MAGA bitches!

Don't you understand? We did them a favor by uprooting them and holding them in camps.

So the german/Pollock's like me could run free?

Even more so the Jews. They weren't merely made slaves of, 6 million of them were exterminated.

Yet the same black Marxists like Mr. IM2 hate Israel. They invariably side up with Hamas, Hezbollah, the Palestinians, and other terrorist groups who want to wipe the Jews from the face of the earth.

How disingenuous is that?

Last edited:
And of all those supposed millions sent into slavery by their own people the USA was very late to the show and a minor participant.
You libs need fables to rally your troops.

And of all those supposed millions sent into slavery by their own people the USA was very late to the show and a minor participant.

Understanding that slavery is wrong is not excusing others that also participate in it.

Where did you get this idea that it was?

5% of those brought to the New World went to America. Those were the LUCKY ONES.

Is someone like Obama entitled? His mother was a white whore, and his father was a foreigner in the 20th century. Most American blacks have similar roots.

Understanding that slavery is wrong is not excusing others that also participate in it.

I did not and where did you get any idea otherwise

I did not and where did you get any idea otherwise

I'll let your words speak for themself.

5% of those brought to the New World went to America. Those were the LUCKY ONES.

Is someone like Obama entitled? His mother was a white whore, and his father was a foreigner in the 20th century. Most American blacks have similar roots.
A bad thing done over a century and a half ago with the USA a late coming minor participant yet the libs always want to shine their “USA bad” star on it.

Forum List

Back