IT BEGINS: Indiana Restaurant Reportedly Vows Not To Serve Gay Weddings

What if the gay couple that wants to have their reception at the pizza parlor are Christians? Will a court have to decide whose version of Christianity is valid?

Good question.

I want to know what law applies if they are gay and black?

But gay, black AND Christian, That will really pose a problem for these folks.
It all comes of some Christians being holier-than-thou, which is a sin in itself.

I still can not imagine gay men have pizza for a wedding. Maybe some blue collar gay girls, but not gay men. So is this part of the war on women?
I know a couple that had their reception at a pizza place. She was noticeably preggers and had one rug rat already. Good thing the place wasn't owned by Christian nazis!

I still can not imagine gay men have pizza for a wedding. Maybe some blue collar gay girls, but not gay men. So is this part of the war on women?
I know a couple that had their reception at a pizza place. She was noticeably preggers and had one rug rat already. Good thing the place wasn't owned by Christian nazis!

But two gays who love each other?

What would Jesus say?

The far right social cons are a perverted form of Christianity, Ravi, only a small minority among the flock.

Over 92K now. What a country.

It's the bigotry tax and the RWnuts happily pay it.
It's truly remarkable that in this country doing the wrong things pays so fucking well. To say that we are screwed doesn't even begin to cover it.

96K now. Well, when they get back from vacation they can buy a new house. You can get a nice one there for that kind of cash. The house hatred of faggots bought.

Forum List

Back