It appears this stinking traitor Matt Bevins is advocating domestic terrorism.

william104

Oct 16, 2018
Well now, it appears as a result of the majority voter giving the repuke led House the boot, here comes ranting and raging scum bags from behind the word work hurling their usual threats and intimidations against a civilized society. Apparently this creep and big mistake at idiot voters voting against their own interests wants to pick a fight with society because he is too uncivilized and unAmerican to support Democracy and the will of the majority. It appears this butt hole wants to start blood shed to save his deplorable form of so-called conservatism that is not worth saving. This is considering his so-called form of conservatism has done nothing but feed the blood money NRA making racket that has already resulted in the blood shed and death of thousands of Americans as a result of his uncivilized and savage form of conservatism of a death to America mission. Matt Bevins deserves to take his lame threats, uncivilized conservatism and go straight to hell:
Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin says bloodshed may be needed to protect conservatism

Bevin speaks at a picnic on Aug. 6, in Fancy Farm, Ky. (Photo: Timothy D. Easley/AP)
Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin said conservatives may need to turn to physical violence in order to protect the United States against contemporary liberalism.

The Republican governor put forth the controversial suggestion after speaking of the “degradation of society” during an impassioned, 15-minute speech at the Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C., on Saturday. The provocative comments started to gain national attention at the start of this week."

source: yahoo .comhttps://www.yahoo.com/news/kentucky-gov-matt-bevin-says-bloodshed-might-be-165058821.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Well now, it appears as a result of the majority voter giving the repuke led House the boot, here comes ranting and raging scum bags from behind the word work hurling their usual threats and intimidations against a civilized society. Apparently this creep and big mistake at idiot voters voting against their own interests wants to pick a fight with society because he is too uncivilized and unAmerican to support Democracy and the will of the majority. It appears this butt hole wants to start blood shed to save his deplorable form of so-called conservatism that is not worth saving. This is considering his so-called form of conservatism has done nothing but feed the blood money NRA making racket that has already resulted in the blood shed and death of thousands of Americans as a result of his uncivilized and savage form of conservatism of a death to America mission. Matt Bevins deserves to take his lame threats, uncivilized conservatism and go straight to hell:

Bevin speaks at a picnic on Aug. 6, in Fancy Farm, Ky. (Photo: Timothy D. Easley/AP)
Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin said conservatives may need to turn to physical violence in order to protect the United States against contemporary liberalism.

The Republican governor put forth the controversial suggestion after speaking of the “degradation of society” during an impassioned, 15-minute speech at the Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C., on Saturday. The provocative comments started to gain national attention at the start of this week."

source: yahoo .com
Why is that controversial? Leftwing groups shed the blood of innocent people every single day.

source: yahoo .com

If you're going to make threads man, You have to provide a link and use quotes and not plagiarize like that. That is not original content from you, and you are not giving proper credit where it's due.

You come off like an illiterate Russian Guno or something.

Last edited:
`
Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin Says Conservatives May Have To Turn To Physical Violence - "Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin (R) said on Saturday that conservatives may have to turn to physical violence to protect their values. “I want us to be able to fight ideologically, mentally, spiritually, economically, so that we don’t have to do it physically,” Bevin said during his speech at the Values Voter Summit in Washington. “But that may, in fact, be the case.”Bevin went on to say that he believed the U.S. would survive a Hillary Clinton presidency, but it might require bloodshed."
`
`

Be advised that this was originally reported on 09/13/2016 09:20 am ET, Updated Dec 28, 2016 and deals with Hillary Clinton, NOT the NRA. I'm glad I don't get my news here.

`
Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin Says Conservatives May Have To Turn To Physical Violence - "Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin (R) said on Saturday that conservatives may have to turn to physical violence to protect their values. “I want us to be able to fight ideologically, mentally, spiritually, economically, so that we don’t have to do it physically,” Bevin said during his speech at the Values Voter Summit in Washington. “But that may, in fact, be the case.”Bevin went on to say that he believed the U.S. would survive a Hillary Clinton presidency, but it might require bloodshed."
`
`

Be advised that this was originally reported on 09/13/2016 09:20 am ET, Updated Dec 28, 2016 and deals with Hillary Clinton, NOT the NRA. I'm glad I don't get my news here.
Be advised, I would trust the patriotism of a dried up turd compared to these sold out Russian and other enemies of Democracy and civilization GOPers and their blue dogs too.

`
`
`

Be advised, I would trust the patriotism of a dried up turd compared to these sold out Russian and other enemies of Democracy and civilization GOPers and their blue dogs too.

iu

source: yahoo .comhttps://www.yahoo.com/news/kentucky-gov-matt-bevin-says-bloodshed-might-be-165058821.html

Pelosi says something like that and the RW gets their drawers in a wad and suffocates.

Forum List

Back