Ist of 3 SEALs Not Guilty

Islam prohibits such acts, Intense. They are committed by their extremists, such as are committed by our or the Jewish extremists. Your long post above adds nothing to the discussion.

Now tell us to which Christian cult lt do you belong. If you are Catholic, you are out of touch with the mother church and its holy father. If you are not Catholic, then you are suggesting something in the post that you are not.

If you are in a cult of one member, thank the Lord for that.

Jake, You need to get over yourself. I do not live in the boxes you create. You are a poor student of history. Study Moses. Study Mohammed. Judaic-Christian Culture has transformed, Islam needs to do the same, in Honoring Life. Every Individual Being Matters, whether You approve of Their report card or not.

What silly bullshit. :lol:

Usama bin Ladin himself offered to expel Saddam Hussein from Kuwait before the Saudi munafiqeen turned to foreign assistance instead.
The DOD and the CIA have shown that Hussein had ties with Al Qaida that went back a decade.

Those "ties", according to the "evidence", were tenuous at the best and had nothing to with planning or exporting terrorism.

News flash, Mike: al-quada is all about extremist religion, and SH was one of their targets.

Unfortunately for Islam, the dominant forces, which are the extreme, kill without hesitation, and are rewarded for it. Terror and fear is their fruit.

Islam prohibits such acts, Intense. They are committed by their extremists, such as are committed by our or the Jewish extremists. Your long post above adds nothing to the discussion.

Now tell us to which Christian cult lt do you belong. If you are Catholic, you are out of touch with the mother church and its holy father. If you are not Catholic, then you are suggesting something in the post that you are not.

Jake, You need to get over yourself. I do not live in the boxes you create. You are a poor student of history. Study Moses. Study Mohammed. Judaic-Christian Culture has transformed, Islam needs to do the same, in Honoring Life. Every Individual Being Matters, whether You approve of Their report card or not.

That's what you don't understand, apparently.

The DOD and the CIA have shown that Hussein had ties with Al Qaida that went back a decade.

Those "ties", according to the "evidence", were tenuous at the best and had nothing to with planning or exporting terrorism.

News flash, Mike: al-quada is all about extremist religion, and SH was one of their targets.

Unfortunately for Islam, the dominant forces, which are the extreme, kill without hesitation, and are rewarded for it. Terror and fear is their fruit.

Yep, they dominate all the Muslim countries, don't they?

The evidence contradicts your hatred wherever you go.

That's what you don't understand, apparently.

It sounds like You don't know the boundaries of your liberties Jake, apparently.

However, Hussein had ties with Al Qaida that went back a decade,
What silly bullshit. :lol:

Usama bin Ladin himself offered to expel Saddam Hussein from Kuwait before the Saudi munafiqeen turned to foreign assistance instead.

The DOD and CIA are about as credible to me as As-Sahab and Ansar al-Jihad are to you. :thup:

By definition one should not trust the CIA, if you totally trust them they are not doing their job well, but I do more often than not DOD.

Hell DOD is honest even when they should not be. Abu Graib for instance, they should not have allowed that to come out right as the insurgency was peaking, it could only be used for propaganda and get more people killed.

That does not mean one should not punish the culprits, but it should have been classified until the tide of the war turned.

I think You should go home tomorrow Kalam. Leave your I-Pad, designer clothes, toilet paper, and enjoy playing Ken and Barbie with the boy's. We will both face God in Our time, and I'm good with that.
I was born here. You'll find, in sha' Allah, that God tends to forsake him who forsakes His religion.

I do not impose my will on you, I have no expectations of you in any way. What you sow, you will reap, the same applies to every being Kalam. I hope for the sake of your soul, when the time is right, you are a quick learner, your current path leads you astray. There is zero sincerity of heart in your Jihad, that makes you rudderless.
To the contrary; every one of my experiences and thoughts confirms the truth of Islam and the depravity of kufr. Jihad is a solemn duty incumbent on all of those who truly believe and it's with the utmost sincerity that I speak in support of the struggle against those who attack and oppress Islam. Your accusations ring hollow and point to a lack of sincerity on your end, not mine.

Lose the Slavery, lose the kangaroo courts and learn impartiality.
:lol:

The United States, not to mention the West in general, is a major destination for trafficked human beings - this includes but is no way limited to underage sex slaves. Slavery in Islam has never been racial as it was here fewer than 200 years ago; slaves were prisoners of war. You should really clean house before attempting to criticize others.

Learn to respect your women. Slavery is an Abomination Kalam.
Learn to respect yours. Women aren't meat to be weighed, sold, and gawked at. Most of the women I'm friends with are, in spite of all of their many wonderful qualities, are products of a system that objectifies their physical beauty and downplays the importance of their intellect and their emotions. That's not to say that their femininity makes them inferior. The men who objectify them are products of the same system, of course.

Just as the French went too far with the Guillotine, Your anti-justice has gone to far. The only thing evident about your power crazed system, is at the end there will be only one totalitarian man standing, having killed off every other perspective, voice, will . What is left in such a world Kalam? That sounds more like hell than heaven to me.
This "world" is a product of your imagination.

You are free to have what suits you, just don't include me. My definition of peace is Not Islamic World Domination.
Nobody's asking you to embrace Islam; you're free to reject it to your own detriment if you choose to do so. Our duty is to free men from the contrived systems of rule set up by other men. God demands freedom from oppression for everyone, including those who cling to it. I wouldn't worry, though. Our immediate concern is freeing ourselves and the spread of the faith will be achieved with the pen except where the sword is used against us first.

I don't hate Islam, Kalam, It needs reform where It does harm to others. Without that reform, it is Totalitarian. We All need to find a path that brings us into better harmony with our maker, than what we were born with. That includes Reasoning, Discovery, Invention, Epiphany, Transformation. These things change us, get it. I am not your obstacle, nor, are you mine. Who is the first commandment to Kalam, God or Man? What is vengeance to salvation? What is your gospel? Vengeance or Deliverance? Choose.
No, you aren't the obstacle, nor is vengeance the objective. The only objective is falsehood in all of its many forms. If you're suggesting that dying in the path of obliterating falsehood is ignoble or motivated by a desire for vengeance, I'd like to point it out that by avoiding the struggle you're only delaying something inevitable. You're going to die eventually no matter what - would you rather it be in a bed or on the battlefield, fighting for something you believe in?

By definition one should not trust the CIA, if you totally trust them they are not doing their job well, but I do more often than not DOD.

Hell DOD is honest even when they should not be. Abu Graib for instance, they should not have allowed that to come out right as the insurgency was peaking, it could only be used for propaganda and get more people killed.

That does not mean one should not punish the culprits, but it should have been classified until the tide of the war turned.

Truth seems to be pretty good at dodging obstacles put in its path.

Intense, your commentary is beginning to lose sense. Maybe you mistyped.

I feel sorry for you Jake. Ass wipes like Kalam threaten our Nation with hostile threats and it goes right over your pea brained head. That may be okay for you, that is because you are not whole. You are a threat to yourself and those around you, by your incompetence, by what you fail to see, realize, grasp. You are a bought and paid for idiot Jake.

Yepper, Intense, you are a whole personality there, son. :lol: Do keep writing and informing all of us what you believe and think. That is quite instructional.

I think You should go home tomorrow Kalam. Leave your I-Pad, designer clothes, toilet paper, and enjoy playing Ken and Barbie with the boy's. We will both face God in Our time, and I'm good with that.
I was born here. You'll find, in sha' Allah, that God tends to forsake him who forsakes His religion.

I do not impose my will on you, I have no expectations of you in any way. What you sow, you will reap, the same applies to every being Kalam. I hope for the sake of your soul, when the time is right, you are a quick learner, your current path leads you astray. There is zero sincerity of heart in your Jihad, that makes you rudderless.
To the contrary; every one of my experiences and thoughts confirms the truth of Islam and the depravity of kufr. Jihad is a solemn duty incumbent on all of those who truly believe and it's with the utmost sincerity that I speak in support of the struggle against those who attack and oppress Islam. Your accusations ring hollow and point to a lack of sincerity on your end, not mine.

:lol:

The United States, not to mention the West in general, is a major destination for trafficked human beings - this includes but is no way limited to underage sex slaves. Slavery in Islam has never been racial as it was here fewer than 200 years ago; slaves were prisoners of war. You should really clean house before attempting to criticize others.

Learn to respect yours. Women aren't meat to be weighed, sold, and gawked at. Most of the women I'm friends with are, in spite of all of their many wonderful qualities, are products of a system that objectifies their physical beauty and downplays the importance of their intellect and their emotions. That's not to say that their femininity makes them inferior. The men who objectify them are products of the same system, of course.

This "world" is a product of your imagination.

You are free to have what suits you, just don't include me. My definition of peace is Not Islamic World Domination.
Nobody's asking you to embrace Islam; you're free to reject it to your own detriment if you choose to do so. Our duty is to free men from the contrived systems of rule set up by other men. God demands freedom from oppression for everyone, including those who cling to it. I wouldn't worry, though. Our immediate concern is freeing ourselves and the spread of the faith will be achieved with the pen except where the sword is used against us first.

I don't hate Islam, Kalam, It needs reform where It does harm to others. Without that reform, it is Totalitarian. We All need to find a path that brings us into better harmony with our maker, than what we were born with. That includes Reasoning, Discovery, Invention, Epiphany, Transformation. These things change us, get it. I am not your obstacle, nor, are you mine. Who is the first commandment to Kalam, God or Man? What is vengeance to salvation? What is your gospel? Vengeance or Deliverance? Choose.
No, you aren't the obstacle, nor is vengeance the objective. The only objective is falsehood in all of its many forms. If you're suggesting that dying in the path of obliterating falsehood is ignoble or motivated by a desire for vengeance, I'd like to point it out that by avoiding the struggle you're only delaying something inevitable. You're going to die eventually no matter what - would you rather it be in a bed or on the battlefield, fighting for something you believe in?

You were born here. This Nation born under the influence of Judeo-Christian Ethics is Non-Secular. We do not oppress because of religious belief. Take the hint.
You were born here? Does that make you a Traitor? A Mole? Still This Nation protects you, doesn't it? What part of Your Individual Liberty is oppressed by our laws? You are a fraud. Our Nation protects your rights to believe what you wish. Your Ideology punishes both dissent and opposition. By what right other than imagination?

To the contrary, there are drugs and treatments to help you manage the delusions that everyone that does not believe exactly as you should be punished. I think you should turn yourself in to the authorities kalam. We are All to remain Faithful kalam, not to God through your limited recognition, but to God through conscience. That Requires something different than You could ever offer in imitation. You are wrong to Judge your brothers and sisters on this planet, in this manner, kalam. You, nor I are the Gateway, and have no place judging others in this manner.

On slavery, it is a crime here, punishable by imprisonment. I do not condone Slavery in any form kalam. How about You? You bring up Race? We are All related kalam, all descendants of the Ark, if not Adam. My house is clean Hypocrite.

I do Respect my Women kalam. Speak of what you know. Women here are the Freest on Earth. It is obvious that you have zero qualifications to speak on the subject, so please don't waste my time on it.
What do you objectify kalam, young boy's? Farm animals?

This world Is reality kalam. It is our perspectives that are limited. Look through Conscience kalam. Put God First in all things, even that which speaks in His name, though contrary to His Principle. Remove all obstacles kalam, and I will attempt to do the same.

The most oppressive Totalitarian Regimes come from the Root of Your Spiritual world. The sword is your first resort, not your last. Study the history of terrorism in India, Asia, North America, Europe. You are a fraud defending mass murder. Your battle against falsehood is best started internally, then family, then community. Let me know how that works out for you. You have been lied to. You perpetuate the lie. The struggle is waged everyday kalam, this Is a matter of both faith and conviction, there is no delay.

The battle kalam is overcoming that which obstructs the will of the Creator, both inside and outside of each of us. Communion with God is the Reward, not Dominion of a temporal kingdom. It is not in any of us to force others to see as we do against their will. It is not in us obliterate falsehood, but to expose it for the edification of others, and to Overcome it. All things from God kalam. Don't get caught up in the snares and diversions, that is not the path. You kill innocents. It is not for me or you to determine who is innocent and who is not. that distinction is a difference between you and I kalam.

Yepper, Intense, you are a whole personality there, son. :lol: Do keep writing and informing all of us what you believe and think. That is quite instructional.

Sorry Jake... I'm Heterosexual, monogamous, and in a relationship. You're not my type.

Intense, if you are willing to war on another religion because of your particular type of delusional Christianity you are no different than Kalam. You both nutso.

That's why we are secular nation: to protect us from nutjobs like you.

Intense, if you are willing to war on another religion because of your particular type of delusional Christianity you are no different than Kalam. You both nutso.

The war is not on the religion, but on the corruption, that decree's world domination. Keep your head in the sand though, ignore the statistics, and keep waving those pom-pom's for the opposition. :lol:

The war is not on the religion, but on the corruption, that decree's world domination. Keep your head in the sand though, ignore the statistics, and keep waving those pom-pom's for the opposition. :lol:

I do feel sorry that you believe the US is the opposition. You don't represent the spirit of Americanism at all. We can pray for you, though, because miracles do happen.

I do feel sorry that you believe the US is the opposition. You don't represent the spirit of Americanism at all. We can pray for you, though, because miracles do happen.

Barak Hussein and his minions are the opposition to America.

Barak Hussein and his minions are the opposition to America.

No, cmike, true Republicans, independents, centrists, and Democrats are opposed to reactionary political philosophy, which does not even come close to representing the mainstream.

As usual, you are :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back