Issues of morality shuts Christians up.

Christianity isn't based on human sacrifice. Jesus was a unique individual, God and man. Your argument is based on ignorance of the Scriptures.

Really. You mean I could take Jesus out of scriptures and you would still believe?

Then why does every church have a cross with his sacrifice as their main icon and idol?

Regards
DL

I mean Jesus is a unique individual, God and man. If human sacrifice is what God required then anyone would have been enough to fulfill the job. You're ignorant of the Scriptures.

His heart is hardened, that's when you brush the dust from your feet and quit wasting your time. ;)

Your veiw of my God is interesting but you sure know who to twist the truth or at least my truth. God makes only one promise for his children and that he will love us and provide a way to salvation. He doesn't not saves us only provide the path. We are all saved if we chose. He have given each of us a ticket but it is at the ticket office, we have to go there and pick it up. Some do and some don't. Best of luck to you all.

If God loved us at all, then he would not have created a hell for eternal pointless torture for those who have no interest in his immoral programs.

Your ticket says that you do not mind profiting from the murder of an innocent victim. That is a Satanic policy and not a Godly one.

Regards
DL

God loves you enough to not force His will on you. He wills you to be one of His own, but allows you the freedom to choose, unlike our government

And by the way, he created hell for satan, but it is up to you who you join in eternity

How was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?

Regards
DL

Yes, God murdered the cutest 100 innocent children to give Newby a spot a in heaven.

Will me telling you what you want to hear get you to shut your cakehole?

Your veiw of my God is interesting but you sure know who to twist the truth or at least my truth. God makes only one promise for his children and that he will love us and provide a way to salvation. He doesn't not saves us only provide the path. We are all saved if we chose. He have given each of us a ticket but it is at the ticket office, we have to go there and pick it up. Some do and some don't. Best of luck to you all.

If God loved us at all, then he would not have created a hell for eternal pointless torture for those who have no interest in his immoral programs.

Your ticket says that you do not mind profiting from the murder of an innocent victim. That is a Satanic policy and not a Godly one.

Regards
DL

God loves you enough to not force His will on you. He wills you to be one of His own, but allows you the freedom to choose, unlike our government

And by the way, he created hell for satan, but it is up to you who you join in eternity

When did God change his policy of not respecting free will?

He did not at Sodom and certainly not with the innocent children and babies in Noah's day.

------------------

As to your hell.
Do you really think God would created such an immoral concept?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF6I5VSZVqc]'Hell' as an invention of the church - YouTube[/ame]

Better to shovel coal in hell than to spend eternity in heaven watching friends, neighbors and our children in torture and flame forever.
Only a sick mind would conceive of such a situation or wish it upon anyone. That is why God would not do such because then, heaven would be hell.
If those in heaven did not go insane then they could not have once been human or good.

You should think of hell just a bit and recognize that God would not create such an immoral construct. Lose your barbaric tribal mentality. We are in 2012, not 112.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9FKn4rKXEY&feature=related]Satan and God: who is the good guy? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTpJ8PGT2yY&feature=related]God is not Good - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaL7CkQaQpU&feature=related]Hell: an excessive punishment - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

Dear GIA

Why are you harassing the Christians? We are not around any major christian holiday that has a war on it, are we? Then why are you trying to exasperate them?

Is it for fun? You don't have to piss of just the christians to have fun. OK--I understand, Muslims and Jews are dangerous. Christians stop and take a deep breath to try to be nice--which is funny.
Are you looking for answers? Your approach is a bit confrontational for answers
So why are you doing this?

Dear GIA

Why are you harassing the Christians? We are not around any major christian holiday that has a war on it, are we? Then why are you trying to exasperate them?

Is it for fun? You don't have to piss of just the christians to have fun. OK--I understand, Muslims and Jews are dangerous. Christians stop and take a deep breath to try to be nice--which is funny.
Are you looking for answers? Your approach is a bit confrontational for answers
So why are you doing this?

It is my view that all literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are Religionists.
They all hurt their parent religions and everyone else who has a belief. They make us all into laughing stocks and should rethink their position. There is a Godhead but not the God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution. Belief in fantasy is evil.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKHaClUCw4&feature=PlayList&p=5123864A5243470E&index=0&playnext=1]Religulous [part 1] - YouTube[/ame]

They also do much harm to their own.

African witches and Jesus
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlRG9gXriVI&feature=related]In The name Of Jesus: Child Witches (1 of 2) - YouTube[/ame]

Jesus Camp 1of 9
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBv8tv62yGM]Jesus Camp 1of 9.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Promoting death to Gays.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMw2Zg_BVzw&feature=related]Rachel Maddow interviews David Bahati - Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

For evil to grow my friends, all good people need do is nothing.
Fight them when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.

Regards
DL

[q

Sacrificing one's life for another is one of the most sacred things someone can do.

A religion that cannot demand the sacrifice of all things is not capable of producing the faith necessary for salvation and exaltation.

So you have a God who can be bribed. How droll.

Regards
DL

By blood atonement, no less.

Yep. His own. He must be into S & M.

God to humans. ------- I need a sacrifice, take me take me, please take me or I will fry you all forever. :cuckoo:

Regards
DL

So you have a God who can be bribed. How droll.

Regards
DL

God to humans. ------- I need a sacrifice, take me take me, please take me or I will fry you all forever. :cuckoo:

Regards
DL

You actually are not all that Great, Talented, or Impressive. You are pretty juvenile, attacking and mocking what you have little or no understanding of. At some point, you might just want to drop it. I don't see what enjoyment you get at poking sticks and throwing stones. I don't want to encourage you further, in this course, seeing it as self destructive. Mankind, without Faith, without the Hope of Salvation, would be a lot worse off not practicing Virtues and forgiveness, this I do know.

Regards
DL

You actually are not all that Great, Talented, or Impressive. You are pretty juvenile, attacking and mocking what you have little or no understanding of. At some point, you might just want to drop it. I don't see what enjoyment you get at poking sticks and throwing stones. I don't want to encourage you further, in this course, seeing it as self destructive. Mankind, without Faith, without the Hope of Salvation, would be allot worse off not practicing Virtues and forgiveness, this I do know.

If man needs salvation it is because your idiot God does not know how to create us in the first place.

We are as created.

As to why I am here, simple.
I am following one of the few bits of wisdom in your bible.
I note you do not.

Proverbs 3:12
For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

You actually are not all that Great, Talented, or Impressive. You are pretty juvenile, attacking and mocking what you have little or no understanding of. At some point, you might just want to drop it. I don't see what enjoyment you get at poking sticks and throwing stones. I don't want to encourage you further, in this course, seeing it as self destructive. Mankind, without Faith, without the Hope of Salvation, would be allot worse off not practicing Virtues and forgiveness, this I do know.

If man needs salvation it is because your idiot God does not know how to create us in the first place.

We are as created.

I note you do not.

For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Regards
DL

You're a very sick individual. Please seek professional help, if not for yourself, then do it for those who love you.

You are pretty juvenile, attacking and mocking what you have little or no understanding of. At some point, you might just want to drop it. I don't see what enjoyment you get at poking sticks and throwing stones. I don't want to encourage you further, in this course, seeing it as self destructive. Mankind, without Faith, without the Hope of Salvation, would be a lot worse off not practicing Virtues and forgiveness, this I do know.

Sometimes, it's just enjoyable to poke an idiot with a stick.

One thing I will say...there is no one in this forum who is being forced to respond to the obvious troll thread. If you're doing it, you must enjoy it. Thus, the stick poking appears to be mutual.

If you had God’s power to set the conditions for atonement, would you step up yourself or would you send your child to die?

According to the notions of Trinity there is no differnece between Jesus and God. They are "One". So your logic has great fallacy.

Excuse me while I separate myself far from you... May God bless and understand your uh.. what can I call it except ignorance.

How was your ticket purchased? With innocent blood.

Key fact ignored in your post.

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

-- John 15:13

I mean Jesus is a unique individual, God and man. If human sacrifice is what God required then anyone would have been enough to fulfill the job. You're ignorant of the Scriptures.

And you have now added another head to the trinity.
It now has 4.

Your scriptures are ignorant and regardless of how many heads you put on your God, he is still immoral.

We cannot prove God or not. Come back and chat on the morals the bible gives him or not at all.

Regards
DL

God has already proven Himself to me. Why should I disbelieve it? Because you say so? Because you are unwilling to walk the path God has set forth to learn?
It's always amusing when non-believers get snotty when we won't discard our faith as they demand.

Regards
DL

We are as created.

I note you do not.

Regards
DL
Yet you neither love us, nor are capable of correcting us.

So it looks like you're just a petulant child.

How was your ticket purchased? With innocent blood.

Key fact ignored in your post.

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

-- John 15:13

Is Jesus God?

Forum List

Back