Issues of morality shuts Christians up.

No, it's because you're an idiot, so nobody is going to engage. There's no point. We'll ignore you like we ignore mentally ill people with indescipherable messages printed on cardboard, hanging at busy intersections.

Nut.

Again, there's no need to sign your posts. (Tho I do like the clever attempt at excusing having NO evidence, NO proof to back up your assertions.)

That's because athiests use the courts to force everyone to do their bidding. Duh!

Wait...the courts? The secular courts? What does that have to do with religion(s)?

They are there to protect us from religions and do a good job of it so far.

That is why Christians follow secular law and have discarded the draconian and unjust Christian laws.

Regards
DL

Yep....When I hear christians say "Hey! At least we don't kill you like the muslim countries do" I thank our secular laws...without which I'm sure some christians would be hanging us from light poles.

Wait...the courts? The secular courts? What does that have to do with religion(s)?

That is why Christians follow secular law and have discarded the draconian and unjust Christian laws.

Regards
DL

Yep....When I hear christians say "Hey! At least we don't kill you like the muslim countries do" I thank our secular laws...without which I'm sure some christians would be hanging us from light poles.

I'm not sure how you are fixed for time but Hitchens takes this thinking further but is fearful that governments is giving religions too much leeway and points to inaction on pedophiles with religions which protect them as the tip of the iceberg.
Some also point to Catholic collusion in Eastern bloc genocides by the Jesuits as to what may happen again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukdd2jeh8_E&feature=related]Christopher Hitchens vs Tim Rutten - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

You're confusing Christians with progressives...again.

Christians have attended the dregs of humanity and the diseases associated with them since the time of Christ.

Progressives and dems, on the other hand, have always been pro-lynching, and pro-population control.

Regards
DL

You told me to tell you when you're lying. You're lying.

Bod's always lying. She's one of those "if her lips are moving, she's lying" ppl.

If we had only the usmb lesbian population to go on, between her and sky, we'd have to assume that all lesbians are liars.

Thank goodness I know that's not true. They just make a bad showing here.

Last edited:

Regards
DL

Learn English. Suppositions and opinions are not knowledge or beliefs thus cannot be lies.

Not too surprised that you do not know this as Christians never speak knowledge when speaking of God or their religion but think there opinions and supposition are facts.

Regards
DL

Learn English. Suppositions and opinions are not knowledge or beliefs thus cannot be lies.

Not too surprised that you do not know this as Christians never speak knowledge when speaking of God or their religion but think there opinions and supposition are facts.

Regards
DL

Kiss my ass.

Regards
DL

Kiss my ass.

Is that a christian ritual?

As you and I have studied the words you have chosen a couple of passages to debunk a theory. I get that, but my perception is a bit different. If you read a story and want to understand it you have to validate it, debunk. After you do that, then you have to read it to appreciate it. Even some of the most flawed paintings in the world a cherished, even line the walls of museums. Is it because we look at that persons stories and personal accomplishment, or have we been conditioned to believe the Mona Lisa is such a VALUABLE expression of an artist regardless of it's true beauty? God has evolved, just as we do. The difference: you, or I, have to only love and care for the ones WE CHOOSE, not everyone.

Last edited:

Regards
DL

She conflates the meaning of two different words all the time, apparently. She's done it with me with "Claim" and "Assumption." It's astounding how anyone can do this, and now she is doing it with suppositions and opinions? What's hilarious is that she is eager to insult the intelligence of everyone around her while committing this kind of idiocy.

Last edited:
As you and I have studied the words you have chosen a couple of passages to debunk a theory. I get that, but my perception is a bit different. If you read a story and want to understand it you have to validate it, debunk. After you do that, then you have to read it to appreciate it. Even some of the most flawed paintings in the world a cherished, even line the walls of museums. Is it because we look at that persons stories and personal accomplishment, or have we been conditioned to believe the Mona Lisa is such a VALUABLE expression of an artist regardless of it's true beauty? God has evolved, just as we do. The difference: you, or I, have to only love and care for the ones WE CHOOSE, not everyone.

No argument.

In Christianity, that is not allowed if one follows archetypal Jesus.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

She conflates the meaning of two different words all the time, apparently. She's done it with me with "Claim" and "Assumption." It's astounding how anyone can do this, and now she is doing it with suppositions and opinions? What's hilarious is that she is eager to insult the intelligence of everyone around her while committing this kind of idiocy.

It is the Christian way.

"Whoever imagines himself a favorite with God,
holds other people in contempt.
Whenever a man believes that he has the exact truth from God,
there is in that man no spirit of compromise.
He has not the modesty born of the imperfections of human nature;
he has the arrogance of theological certainty and the tyranny born of ignorant assurance.
Believing himself to be the slave of God,
he imitates his master,
and of all tyrants,
the worst is a slave in power."
--Robert Ingersoll

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

It is the Christian way.

"Whoever imagines himself a favorite with God,
holds other people in contempt.
Whenever a man believes that he has the exact truth from God,
there is in that man no spirit of compromise.
He has not the modesty born of the imperfections of human nature;
he has the arrogance of theological certainty and the tyranny born of ignorant assurance.
Believing himself to be the slave of God,
he imitates his master,
and of all tyrants,
the worst is a slave in power."
--Robert Ingersoll

Regards
DL

Robert Ingersoll obviously had an inferiority complex and lacked self-confidence. Are those the kinds of people you admire?

DL,
I think that most "modern Christians" just accept what is being told to them by persons of "greater knowledge." The modern day of technology has allowed us to SUPER SIZE our lives and spread ourselves to thin. You are well versed in the Scriptures of the Holy Bible and that shows you have given a great deal of time to your thirst for the truth. It is easy to argue a point of view with a modern day Christian. Our psychological development plays a TREMENDOUS role in this. A society of pointing fingers and a lust for instant gratification.

Forum List

Back