Issue 1 in Ohio

IOW;
You know you have not addressed the argument I presented.
Your surrender, accepted.
As usual.
Election's over stinky.
You lost.
Your argument lost.
No need for surrender, you been Shermaned in Georgia.

Your "argument" is no different than these other clowns. "Ignore the science because my church says 'SIN'"

And when you're out here arguing for universal health care, free school lunches, free prenatal care, free infant care, free daycare, maybe your "oh the innocent babies" will have some meaning.

You lost.
You lost the election.
and
You lost the discussion before the first word.
Loser.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I wasn't running in any election, therefore I couldn't lose one. Only an idiot thinks he won a debate before it even started. And it takes an ever bigger one to laugh when he thinks he did. Kind of sad, really.

I wasn't running in any election, therefore I couldn't lose one. Only an idiot thinks he won a debate before it even started. And it takes an ever bigger one to laugh when he thinks he did. Kind of sad, really.
teletubbies-dipsy-party-dancing-ru911agbm33m2oqj.gif

You're dancing but the music stopped.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

teletubbies-dipsy-party-dancing-ru911agbm33m2oqj.gif

You're dancing but the music stopped.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And the sadness deepens. You'd think the creator of those little creatures would not appreciate his creation being used by an internet keyboard jockey to illustrate his own sad stupidity, but there you are...

And the sadness deepens. You'd think the creator of those little creatures would not appreciate his creation being used by an internet keyboard jockey to illustrate his own sad stupidity, but there you are...
200w.gif

Forum List

Back