Israel’s Settlements Have No Legal Validity, Constitute Flagrant Violation of International Law

I am at a loss. How can "no legal validity" and are "a flagrant violation under international law," be misinterpreted?

Its easy.

If someone says, "Eating fish on Fridays is illegal", does the expression of that thought make the thought true?

If you, correctly, surmise that the expression alone does not make it true -- how would you go about determining whether or not the statement is true?

Question: If they have no legal validity, then how can Israel do this?!?

The Israeli Supreme Court in occupied Jerusalem refused to issue a ruling to return Palestinian agricultural land to its original owners following the Israeli army’s confiscation of said land and declaring it as a “closed military zone”, subsequently handing it over to settlers.

According to Israel’s Haaretz newspaper, the land being referred to are pieces of Palestinian land in the Jordan Valley, located in the eastern part of the West Bank. The Israeli authorities had seized this land in accordance with a military order, considering the area a “closed military zone”. The landowners have been prohibited access to the land and cannot work on it. It was later found out that the authorities handed over this land to a group of settlers who have used it for farming work.

The newspaper said that Palestinian farmers filed a petition urging the Israeli court return their land to them, but the court refused it during its most recent hearing yesterday....

Israel refuses to return Palestinian land, handing it to settlers

The Israeli Supreme Court in occupied Jerusalem refused to issue a ruling to return Palestinian agricultural land to its original owners following the Israeli army’s confiscation of said land and declaring it as a “closed military zone”, subsequently handing it over to settlers.

According to Israel’s Haaretz newspaper, the land being referred to are pieces of Palestinian land in the Jordan Valley, located in the eastern part of the West Bank. The Israeli authorities had seized this land in accordance with a military order, considering the area a “closed military zone”. The landowners have been prohibited access to the land and cannot work on it. It was later found out that the authorities handed over this land to a group of settlers who have used it for farming work.

The newspaper said that Palestinian farmers filed a petition urging the Israeli court return their land to them, but the court refused it during its most recent hearing yesterday....

Israel will eventually face justice. And, the satanists who support Israel will eventually face eternal punishment.

Israel will eventually face justice. And, the satanists who support Israel will eventually face eternal punishment.

So when you say "satanists who support Israel" you mean Jews right? Same old canards. Again.

Article gives no details or even an idea of the specific location of this particular dispute. No way to fact-check it.

So when you say "satanists who support Israel" you mean Jews right? Same old canards. Again.

True, Jesus did teach that Jews were Satanists. The Bible introduces the concept of Hell as a place for God to throw Jews. And, Jews proudly use a satanic symbol, the hex, to identify themselves. But, I was thinking specifically of "Christian" Zionists. To support Satanists requires one to be a Satanist oneself.

Jews proudly use a satanic symbol, the hex, to identify themselves.

This is a hex ... a six-sided polygon.

paper%20hexagons.jpg

They DID cover this in school, remember?

Article gives no details or even an idea of the specific location of this particular dispute. No way to fact-check it.

You can still say "If it's true, then damn those dirty Jews to Hell!" and "If it's not true, the damn, dirty Jews are vile enough without you making up stuff." Indeed, Israel is a human rights abuser and international criminal, whether or not this specific story is true.

If you'd learn to use Google, you would see that it is true. Jewish evil can never be over-estimated.

You can still say "If it's true, then damn those dirty Jews to Hell!" and "If it's not true, the damn, dirty Jews are vile enough without you making up stuff."

Doesn't that just sum up the level of conversation on this board. If its true -- Jews are evil. If its not true -- Jews are evil anyway. Yep.

You can still say "If it's true, then damn those dirty Jews to Hell!" and "If it's not true, the damn, dirty Jews are vile enough without you making up stuff." Indeed, Israel is a human rights abuser and international criminal, whether or not this specific story is true.
Do you know how bad this sounds? Are you serious? This is exactly what why they derail every thread with charges aof antisemitism whether legitimate or not.

I would appreciate if you would use 'zionist' instead of 'Jew' in the future when discussing these issues?

If you'd learn to use Google, you would see that it is true. Jewish evil can never be over-estimated.
Shusha?

Do you know how bad this sounds? Are you serious? This is exactly what why they derail every thread with charges aof antisemitism whether legitimate or not.

I would appreciate if you would use 'zionist' instead of 'Jew' in the future when discussing these issues?

Shusha?

THANK YOU! It does sound bad. And, yes, this is exactly why every thread becomes a discussion of antisemitism. It is based in the idea that Jews should not be permitted to have normal human rights like everyone else. It is the FOUNDATION of the conflict. Fundamentally, antisemitism is the foundation of the conflict. If everyone believed that BOTH the Arab Palestinians and the Jewish people fully deserve a Nation there would be no conflict.

And the charges of antisemitism, from what I see on this board, and frankly, mostly coming from me, are always legitimate.

AND no. We need to stop using the term "zionist". Its a meaningless term. Its the Jewish people. The Jewish people is the collective of people who are composed of the Jewish ethnic and cultural and religious identity. Or its Israelis. Israeli is the designation of the nationality of Israel. Or the government of Israel. Those are the only acceptable terms to use.

If REALLY you want to check to see whether you are applying objective standards to Israel -- substitute Catalans, Kurds, Tibetans or First Nations. As in, for example, "Catalans are not permitted to live in Spain."

I have no idea why you linked my profile in that message. If you want to tag me, or any member, just type the @ sign and their name. It will autofill.

THANK YOU! It does sound bad. And, yes, this is exactly why every thread becomes a discussion of antisemitism. It is based in the idea that Jews should not be permitted to have normal human rights like everyone else. It is the FOUNDATION of the conflict. Fundamentally, antisemitism is the foundation of the conflict. If everyone believed that BOTH the Arab Palestinians and the Jewish people fully deserve a Nation there would be no conflict.

And the charges of antisemitism, from what I see on this board, and frankly, mostly coming from me, are always legitimate.
No thanks needed and you do this often. Every time your narrative leaves you wanting, you move immediately to charges of antisemitism and it's gross, it betrays the Jewish people, and you likely know this.

No thanks needed and you do this often. Every time your narrative leaves you wanting, you move immediately to charges of antisemitism and it's gross, it betrays the Jewish people, and you likely know this.

I appreciate you calling out antisemitism when you see it. I really, really do. Sadly, you only seem to see it in its most ugly and most blatant forms and don't seem to be able to recognize the more subtle signs of it. Including the signs that you, yourself, sometimes demonstrate.

The most basic concept to understand is that IF the Arab Palestinians have rights, then the Jewish people have identical rights. Also the Catalans, the Kurds, the Tibetans, the Western Saharans, the Scots, the First Nations peoples of the Americas. That is the baseline. If you can't meet that baseline -- there is a problem.

And its a systemic problem. And do you know how I know its a systemic problem? Because only two people on Team Palestine who have posted on this board meet it. You are not one of them.

The most basic concept to understand is that IF the Arab Palestinians have rights, then the Jewish people have identical rights.

Why should antichrists (aka Jews) have the same rights as Arab Palestinians? And since when does the Jewish hate group think people they equate with dogs should have the same rights? Make that lying antichrists...

I actually just realized that the zionist position claims basically, that there are no settlements. As shocking as that is, this is the claim.

Fast forward to how the rest of the world and international law views this, sit back and relax and ask yourSELF if the zionist narrative holds water.

Israeli settlements are civilian communities inhabited by Israeli citizens, almost exclusively of Jewish ethnicity,[1][2] built predominantly on lands within the Palestinian territories, which Israel has militarily occupied since the 1967 Six-Day War,[3] and partly on lands considered Syrian territory also militarily occupied by Israel since the 1967 war. Such settlements within Palestinian territories currently exist in Area C of the West Bank and in East Jerusalem, and within Syrian territory in the Golan Heights....
Israeli settlement - Wikipedia

List of Israeli settlements with city status in the West Bank - Wikipedia

From 1967 to the end of 2016, more than 200 Israeli settlements were established in the West Bank. They include:

• 127 settlements officially recognized by the Israeli Ministry of the Interior;
    • About 100 settlements built without official authorization but with governmental support and assistance (known as “illegal outposts”);
    • Several settlement enclaves inside the city of Hebron;
    • 11 neighborhoods in the areas of the West Bank that Israel annexed to the municipal jurisdiction of Jerusalem in 1967, and several settlement enclaves within Palestinian neighborhoods in East Jerusalem....
Settlements - B’Tselem

If the zionist narrative holds water, the floodgates will open as this would be an amazingly dangerous precedent for the entire world.

commiesd88b.jpeg

Last edited:
The title of this thread must be kept in mind when deciphering all the disinformation regarding Jerusalem.

Really? Jerusalem is an "illegal settlement"? Jews are prohibited from living in Jerusalem?

The world has gone mad.

Forum List

Back