Setting the Record Straight

Ventura77

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2017
...the pervasive idea that the UN authorized the creation of Israel demands specific correction. The UN sponsored a ridiculous partition-proposal to grant 56% of historic Palestine to a Jewish minority that legally owned less than 5% of the land. The Arab States of course rejected the recommendation, along with India. Following this the Zionist terrorists launched a well-organized terror-offensive/ethnic-cleansing, driving 800,000 native Palestinians from their homes and property...in the wake of this crime the foul Jews announced the 'new nation of Israel'---which in reality was occupied Palestine. Under heavy western pressure from the Truman administration the United Nations was directed to 'recognize and legitimize' the nation of Israel---thereby violating the wording and spirit of its own charter, sworn to protect and defend the residency rights of native peoples...The Zionist spin-doctors revised this immutable truth and devised a laughably false narrative of a glorious battle for 'independence'---drawing from sympathetic content of American history---and depicting the piratical criminal Zionists as heroic settlers instead of thieving marauders and murderers!!! However since no 'dependent' Israel existed it was an impossibility to fight a 'War of Independence"...

And you have to remember that Resolution 181 was rejected and the Security Council did not implement it.

The UN had nothing to do with the creation of Israel.

...the pervasive idea that the UN authorized the creation of Israel demands specific correction. The UN sponsored a ridiculous partition-proposal to grant 56% of historic Palestine to a Jewish minority that legally owned less than 5% of the land. The Arab States of course rejected the recommendation, along with India. Following this the Zionist terrorists launched a well-organized terror-offensive/ethnic-cleansing, driving 800,000 native Palestinians from their homes and property...in the wake of this crime the foul Jews announced the 'new nation of Israel'---which in reality was occupied Palestine. Under heavy western pressure from the Truman administration the United Nations was directed to 'recognize and legitimize' the nation of Israel---thereby violating the wording and spirit of its own charter, sworn to protect and defend the residency rights of native peoples...The Zionist spin-doctors revised this immutable truth and devised a laughably false narrative of a glorious battle for 'independence'---drawing from sympathetic content of American history---and depicting the piratical criminal Zionists as heroic settlers instead of thieving marauders and murderers!!! However since no 'dependent' Israel existed it was an impossibility to fight a 'War of Independence"...

OMG! You mean Israel is stealing Palestinian land? And indigenous Palestinians were Jews when not a single land thieving Muslin Palestinian even existed. Silly Zionists stealing their own land.

• Banned

OMG! You mean Israel is stealing Palestinian land? And indigenous Palestinians were Jews when not a single land thieving Muslin Palestinian even existed. Silly Zionists stealing their own land.

Wow!!!! You are under the false impression that Eastern European Jews had some valid claim to Palestine? Where did you attend school? Perhaps Hasbara University?

• Banned

Wow!!!! You are under the false impression that Eastern European Jews had some valid claim to Palestine? Where did you attend school? Perhaps Hasbara University?

"foul Jews"

Nice touch.

What would you call people who steal, lie and murder with impunity princess?

Generally, I refrain from labeling entire peoples anything.

images

And you have to remember that Resolution 181 was rejected and the Security Council did not implement it.

The UN does not create states.

Resolution 181 was a GA resolution with no weight of law for enforcement.

How many more times does this need to be explained to you? Give us a number.

foul Jews
Do you identify as antisemitic? I have read many of your posts, and while factually correct from what I have researched, I feel these antisemitic comments that you throw in do a disservice not only to yourself, but also to the Jewish people who are not zionists, which is the majority of us.

That said, can any of the zionists in here trolling comment on or refute any of the claims made in the OP? Or, can we agree here that in essence that this is what happened? For those interested in a solution, this would be a huge first step.

The UN does not create states.

Resolution 181 was a GA resolution with no weight of law for enforcement.

How many more times does this need to be explained to you? Give us a number.
So, we agree.

What claim did the Islamic invaders/ colonists have?

I suppose your madrassah is an institution not accredited by the Governing Board of Gee-had for the Wannabes.

God deeded that land to Israel. not the UN. We would do well to leave Israel alone. You may be able to defeat the Jews, but you will never defeat their God:

When Nations Turn Against Israel. ... I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. .... And I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out, and all your army, ..... The Lord your God will push them back before you and drive them out of your sight.

Last edited:
foul Jews
Do you identify as antisemitic? I have read many of your posts, and while factually correct from what I have researched, I feel these antisemitic comments that you throw in do a disservice not only to yourself, but also to the Jewish people who are not zionists, which is the majority of us.

That said, can any of the zionists in here trolling comment on or refute any of the claims made in the OP? Or, can we agree here that in essence that this is what happened? For those interested in a solution, this would be a huge first step.

To the extent that 'anti-Semitism' is a misnomer I am hardly obligated to even entertain the standard question/accusation...according to polling the vast majority of Jews ARE indeed Zionists to varying degree, hence my reference to the plunderers of Palestine---"foul Jews'---is descriptively valid...kindly note that I did not say "all Jews'...

foul Jews

You are incorrect that the 'majority' of Jews do not identify with Zionist ideology...can you prove this assertion?

foul Jews

You are incorrect that the 'majority' of Jews do not identify with Zionist ideology...can you prove this assertion?

Why Anti-Zionist Jews Are a Minority
JONATHAN S. TOBIN / FEB. 16, 2014

Beliefs column feature on Fridaymet that basic standard for newsworthiness. A story about religious Jews who actively oppose the existence of the State of Israel is one in which it must be conceded that the subjects are unusual.

The Pew Research Center of U.S. Jews published in October reported that 91 percent of Orthodox Jews, 88 percent of Conservative Jews, and even 70 percent of those who identified themselves as Reform Jews are either very or somewhat emotionally attached to Israel. That means any discussion about observant Jews who are anti-Zionists is, by definition, one about a very tiny minority. But considering that three of the five Jews whose views are featured in the piece seem to fall into the category of Modern Orthodox, of whom 99 percent told Pew they were very or somewhat attached to Israel with one percent saying “not very attached” and zero percent “not at all attached,” the trio constitute a sample of a group that is not merely a minority but one so small that it is statistically insignificant.

foul Jews

The anti-semitism does a disservice to ALL Jews, not just the ones who don't believe Jews should have the same rights that other peoples do.

The OP is in error by omission, misrepresentation and factually incorrect as well as demonizing and anti-semitic. I'll make a post on it.

And any time you want to talk solutions, you've been invited many times. You never seem to take us up on it.

Forum List

Back