Israel’s Settlements Have No Legal Validity, Constitute Flagrant Violation of International Law

The UN was clear. They might know a little more than a zionist trolling the internet. There is nothing left prove. It is international law and how the international community sees the situation.

The UN was clear. They might know a little more than a zionist trolling the internet. There is nothing left prove. It is international law and how the international community sees the situation.

I'm not sure You understand what "international law" means.

Can UN sign ANYTHING on part of Israelis or Palestinian Arabs?
giphy.gif

Read the thread you are on.

They can certainly inform the world of regarding Legal Validity and what Constitutes Flagrant Violations of International Law.

Can UN sign ANYTHING on part of Israelis or Palestinian Arabs?
giphy.gif

Read the thread you are on.

They can certainly inform the world of regarding Legal Validity and what Constitutes Flagrant Violations of International Law.

I've read the thread, not sure You did.
Big words made by a 3rd party are not treaties between the conflicting parties.

You can still say "If it's true, then damn those dirty Jews to Hell!" and "If it's not true, the damn, dirty Jews are vile enough without you making up stuff." Indeed, Israel is a human rights abuser and international criminal, whether or not this specific story is true.
Do you know how bad this sounds? Are you serious? This is exactly what why they derail every thread with charges aof antisemitism whether legitimate or not.

I would appreciate if you would use 'zionist' instead of 'Jew' in the future when discussing these issues?

If you'd learn to use Google, you would see that it is true. Jewish evil can never be over-estimated.
Shusha?

THANK YOU! It does sound bad. And, yes, this is exactly why every thread becomes a discussion of antisemitism. It is based in the idea that Jews should not be permitted to have normal human rights like everyone else. It is the FOUNDATION of the conflict. Fundamentally, antisemitism is the foundation of the conflict. If everyone believed that BOTH the Arab Palestinians and the Jewish people fully deserve a Nation there would be no conflict.

And the charges of antisemitism, from what I see on this board, and frankly, mostly coming from me, are always legitimate.

AND no. We need to stop using the term "zionist". Its a meaningless term. Its the Jewish people. The Jewish people is the collective of people who are composed of the Jewish ethnic and cultural and religious identity. Or its Israelis. Israeli is the designation of the nationality of Israel. Or the government of Israel. Those are the only acceptable terms to use.

If REALLY you want to check to see whether you are applying objective standards to Israel -- substitute Catalans, Kurds, Tibetans or First Nations. As in, for example, "Catalans are not permitted to live in Spain."

I have no idea why you linked my profile in that message. If you want to tag me, or any member, just type the @ sign and their name. It will autofill.
It is based in the idea that Jews should not be permitted to have normal human rights like everyone else.
Everyone else has the right to give people the boot and steal their land?

You can still say "If it's true, then damn those dirty Jews to Hell!" and "If it's not true, the damn, dirty Jews are vile enough without you making up stuff." Indeed, Israel is a human rights abuser and international criminal, whether or not this specific story is true.
Do you know how bad this sounds? Are you serious? This is exactly what why they derail every thread with charges aof antisemitism whether legitimate or not.

I would appreciate if you would use 'zionist' instead of 'Jew' in the future when discussing these issues?

If you'd learn to use Google, you would see that it is true. Jewish evil can never be over-estimated.
Shusha?

THANK YOU! It does sound bad. And, yes, this is exactly why every thread becomes a discussion of antisemitism. It is based in the idea that Jews should not be permitted to have normal human rights like everyone else. It is the FOUNDATION of the conflict. Fundamentally, antisemitism is the foundation of the conflict. If everyone believed that BOTH the Arab Palestinians and the Jewish people fully deserve a Nation there would be no conflict.

And the charges of antisemitism, from what I see on this board, and frankly, mostly coming from me, are always legitimate.

AND no. We need to stop using the term "zionist". Its a meaningless term. Its the Jewish people. The Jewish people is the collective of people who are composed of the Jewish ethnic and cultural and religious identity. Or its Israelis. Israeli is the designation of the nationality of Israel. Or the government of Israel. Those are the only acceptable terms to use.

If REALLY you want to check to see whether you are applying objective standards to Israel -- substitute Catalans, Kurds, Tibetans or First Nations. As in, for example, "Catalans are not permitted to live in Spain."

I have no idea why you linked my profile in that message. If you want to tag me, or any member, just type the @ sign and their name. It will autofill.
It is based in the idea that Jews should not be permitted to have normal human rights like everyone else.
Everyone else has the right to give people the boot and steal their land?

Not everyone else, but Arabs-Moslems think so. You can confirm that yourself with some knowledge of Islamist history.

Have you read the Hamas Charter? It deals with stealing land and slaughtering the inhabitants. Read that in addition to studying the history of the Islamist hordes which invaded Europe and colonized the land.

REMINDER:
The Security Council reaffirmed this afternoon that Israel’s establishment of settlements in Palestinian territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem, had no legal validity, constituting a flagrant violation under international law and a major obstacle to the vision of two States living side-by-side in peace and security, within internationally recognized borders.
Israel’s Settlements Have No Legal Validity, Constitute Flagrant Violation of International Law, Security Council Reaffirms | Meetings Coverage and Press Releases

Please understand the concepts of "no legal validity" and "a flagrant violation under international law" before responding as I have witnessed the zionists here attempting to argue this point.

I am not sure this particular issue could be any more clear.

New Topics

Forum List

Back