Israel's never-ending Holocaust

Go back further than the seventh century and there is no Islam. Why stop at the seventh century if you're going to go back?

:)

Something like 90% of European and Israeli Jews are Ashkenazi Jews.

Ashkenazi Jews are descendants of the Khazars who were a Turkic people that converted to Judiasm around the 9th century; and have no historical or physical connection to the land of Israel; or the Jews of the Middle East.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Ashkenazi Jews are descendants of the Khazars who were a Turkic people that converted to Judiasm around the 9th century; and have no historical or physical connection to the land of Israel; or the Jews of the Middle East.

How strange , there is no source to support you ...

well actually it's not strange at all , I've come to relay on your burst of nonsense and lacking of evidence.

"Jews who left or fled Arab and Muslim countries and their descendants, known as Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews,[317] constitute approximately 50% of Jewish Israelis.[318][319][320] Jews from Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union and their Israeli-born descendants, or Ashkenazi Jews, form most of the rest of the Jewish population"
Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You said you worked in engineering I'm sure you know that:
100% - 50% is not 90%

but by all means don't let facts stand in the way of your lies.

A study of haplotypes of the Y-chromosome, published in 2000, addressed the paternal origins of Ashkenazi Jews. Hammer et al.[44] found that the Y chromosome of some Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews contained mutations that are also common among Middle Eastern peoples, but uncommon in the general European population. This suggested that the male ancestors of the Ashkenazi Jews could be traced mostly to the Middle East. The proportion of male genetic admixture in Ashkenazi Jews amounts to less than 0.5% per generation over an estimated 80 generations, with "relatively minor contribution of European Y chromosomes to the Ashkenazim," and a total admixture estimate "very similar to Motulsky's average estimate of 12.5%." This supported the finding that "Diaspora Jews from Europe, Northwest Africa, and the Near East resemble each other more closely than they resemble their non-Jewish neighbors." However, when all haplotypes were included in the analysis, m (the admixture percentage) increased to 23% ± 7%. In addition, of the Jewish populations in this cluster, the Ashkenazim were closest to South European populations, specifically the Greeks.[44]
Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I won't bore you with science talk , but basically that means that -
YOU ARE
TOTALLY WRONG!.

Screaming in large red letters doesn't make you right. But it does make you look like an idiot. :cuckoo:

"Although in the 11th century, they composed only three percent of the world's Jewish population, at their peak in 1931, Ashkenazi Jews accounted for 92 percent of the world's Jews. Today they make up approximately 80 percent of Jews worldwide.[5] Most Jewish communities with extended histories in Europe are Ashkenazim, with the exception of those associated with the Mediterranean region. The majority of the Jews who migrated from Europe to other continents in the past two centuries are Ashkenazim, Eastern Ashkenazim in particular."

Ashkenazi Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Jews who left or fled Arab and Muslim countries and their descendants, known as Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews,[317] constitute approximately 50% of Jewish Israelis.[318][319][320] Jews from Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union and their Israeli-born descendants, or Ashkenazi Jews, form most of the rest of the Jewish population"
Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You said you worked in engineering I'm sure you know that:
100% - 50% is not 90%

but by all means don't let facts stand in the way of your lies.

A study of haplotypes of the Y-chromosome, published in 2000, addressed the paternal origins of Ashkenazi Jews. Hammer et al.[44] found that the Y chromosome of some Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews contained mutations that are also common among Middle Eastern peoples, but uncommon in the general European population. This suggested that the male ancestors of the Ashkenazi Jews could be traced mostly to the Middle East. The proportion of male genetic admixture in Ashkenazi Jews amounts to less than 0.5% per generation over an estimated 80 generations, with "relatively minor contribution of European Y chromosomes to the Ashkenazim," and a total admixture estimate "very similar to Motulsky's average estimate of 12.5%." This supported the finding that "Diaspora Jews from Europe, Northwest Africa, and the Near East resemble each other more closely than they resemble their non-Jewish neighbors." However, when all haplotypes were included in the analysis, m (the admixture percentage) increased to 23% ± 7%. In addition, of the Jewish populations in this cluster, the Ashkenazim were closest to South European populations, specifically the Greeks.[44]
Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I won't bore you with science talk , but basically that means that -
YOU ARE
TOTALLY WRONG!.

Screaming in large red letters doesn't make you right. But it does make you look like an idiot. :cuckoo:

"Although in the 11th century, they composed only three percent of the world's Jewish population, at their peak in 1931, Ashkenazi Jews accounted for 92 percent of the world's Jews. Today they make up approximately 80 percent of Jews worldwide.[5] Most Jewish communities with extended histories in Europe are Ashkenazim, with the exception of those associated with the Mediterranean region. The majority of the Jews who migrated from Europe to other continents in the past two centuries are Ashkenazim, Eastern Ashkenazim in particular."

Ashkenazi Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL your changing your tune so quick ...
As you can see above you were talking about Jews in Israel and now suddenly you are talking about Jewish world population... How convenient.
Your link has no relevance to Israeli demographic so i don't see how it supports you.

let's recap:

On account of Israeli population consisting of 90% Ashkenazni Jews you are still wrong.

On account of them not being related or not having connection to the Middle eastern Jews you are also wrong, I'll point you to the conclusions of the genetic research above.

Again your quote has nothing relevant to say about this issue , on the other hand this was written in your link:

A study of haplotypes of the Y-chromosome, published in 2000, addressed the paternal origins of Ashkenazi Jews. Hammer et al.[42] found that the Y-chromosome of Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews contained mutations that are also common among Middle Eastern peoples, but uncommon in the general European population. This suggested that the male ancestors of the Ashkenazi Jews could be traced mostly to the Middle East.
You failed to prove your claim and have failed to counter my argument ,
hence I'll direct your attention to the big red letters above.

Here is my original statement where I talked about both European and Israeli Jews.

Not just Israeli Juden as you falsely claim.

Again, screaming in large red letters doesn't make you right.

It just makes you look like an idiot. :cuckoo:

I love the way you refer only to this part of your statement and conveniently ignoring the other part about Ashkenazim Jews having no ties to the Middle East - oh well I guess you figured out that you were wrong about that.

Now about your original statement,

Something like 90% of European and Israeli Jews are Ashkenazim Jews.

Saying 90% of European and Israeli Jews are Ashkenazim , is the same thing as saying:
90% of European Jews are Ashkenazim. (True)
AND
90% of Israeli Jews are Ashkenazim. (False)

(Being familiar with engineering you should know one of the basic principles of Boolean logic is that True^False = False)

But if you are not basically it means that one can not be true without the other , and as the second statement is not true , the original statement is not true as a whole.

For example : Saying that 10% of 100 and 50 is 10 is false , because
10% of 100 = 10 (True)
But
10% of 50 is not 10, so the whole statement is false.

PS
I don't think that writing in big red letters makes me right, I think that the evidence and facts i present makes me right.
The writing only makes me look like an idiot if I'm wrong, so far it is just telling the truth...

Hamas Constitution
Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it"
The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews."

Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.

"I swear by the holder of Mohammed's soul that I would like to invade and be killed for the sake of Allah, then invade and be killed, and then invade again and be killed."

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

My message to the loathed Jews is that there is no god but allah, we will chase you everywhere We are a nation that drinks blood, and we know that there is no better blood than the blood of the Jews. We will not leave you alone until we have quenched our thirst with your blood, and our children's thirst with your blood, we will not rest until you leave the Muslim countries.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rleFpY402vM]Palestinian - Terrorism - YouTube[/ame]

Hamas Constitution
Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it"
The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews."

Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.

"I swear by the holder of Mohammed's soul that I would like to invade and be killed for the sake of Allah, then invade and be killed, and then invade again and be killed."

Allah, oh our Lord
Vanquish your enemies, enemies of the religion [Islam]
in all places
Allah, strike the Jews and their sympathizers,
the Christians and their supporters
the Communists and their adherents
Allah, count them and kill them to the last one,
and don't even leave even one.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrI8-qb9M9A]Hamas: Kill Christians and Jews "to the last one" - YouTube[/ame]

The writing only makes me look like an idiot if I'm wrong, so far it is just telling the truth...
The word "Truth" from a zionist jew perspective means to obfuscate and deceive.

And has no relationship to the word "Truth" that non jewish people use. :cool:

Allah is a Zionist, dumb motherfucker. No 72 whores for you in that bordello in the sky :lol:

Quran 17:104 And We said to the Children of Israel after him: "Dwell in the land, then, when the final and the last promise comes near [i.e. the Day of Resurrection or the descent of Christ ['Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) on the earth]. We shall bring you altogether as mixed crowd

Jews kick the muslime LOSER every second of every day :clap2:

Investor's Business Daily: How Free Israel Prospers As Islam Remains In The Dark
Israel, a New Jersey-sized nation of 7.5 million people (1.7 million of whom are Arab) filed 7,082 international patents in the five years ending in 2007. By contrast, 28 majority-Muslim nations with almost 1.2 billion people — 155 times the population of Israel — were granted 2,071 patents in the same period. Narrowing the comparison to the 17 Muslim nations of the Middle East from Morocco to Iran and down the Arabian Peninsula, the 409 million people in that region generated 680 patents in five years.
This means that the Arab and Iranian world produced about one patent per year for every 3 million people, compared with Israel's output of one annual patent for every 5,295 people, an Israeli rate some 568 times that of Israel's neighbors and sometime enemies.

The awarding of Nobel Prizes in the quantitative areas of chemistry, economics and physics shows a similar disparity, with five Israeli winners compared with one French Algerian (a Jew who earned the prize for work done in France) and an Egyptian-American (for work done at Caltech in California).

But wealth isn't the sole explanation for this disparity in intellectual innovation. Saudi Arabia enjoyed a per capita income of $24,200 in 2010. Yet the Kingdom averages an anemic 37 patents per year compared with Israel's 1,416 per year — and there are 3 1/2 times more Saudis than Israelis, meaning that Israel's per capita output of intellectual property is 132 times greater than Saudi Arabia's.

The telltale signs of Israel's economic rise can be seen in the Tel Aviv skyline and the new office complexes around Jerusalem. International giant Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. was founded in 1901 by three pharmacists in Jerusalem. Today it employs 40,000 around the world. Teva has a market cap of $44.2 billion — the most highly valued company based in Israel and the ninth-largest firm traded on the Nasdaq

A few miles from Teva's gleaming office campus west of the Old City sits the former national mint building for the British Mandate. Built in 1937, this renovated building, along with the old Ottoman Empire railway warehouses next to it, houses the JVP Media Quarter and 300 entrepreneurs.

The complex hosts Israel's leading venture capital firm, Jerusalem Venture Partners, as well as 35 startups and a performing arts center for good measure. JVP, which has helped launch 70 companies since 1993, has more than $820 million under management with seven active venture capital funds.

The Media Quarter concept was created in 2002 when JVP founder Erel Margalit wanted to create a media-focused incubator that combined technology, culture, art and business. JVP has shepherded 18 initial public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, including some of the largest Israel-based companies: Qlik Technologies, Netro Corp., Chromatis Networks, Precise Software, Cogent Communications.

Less than 300 miles separate the purposeful creative buzz in the JVP Media Quarter from the restive streets of Cairo, where the Muslim Brotherhood tells Egypt's unemployed that their plight is the fault of corrupt capitalists and Jews. It doesn't take a Nobel Prize-winning economist to figure out where these two economies are going.

How Free Israel Prospers As Islam Remains In Dark - Investors.com

Disappointing. :doubt:
This is what you resort to when you loose an argument ? Pathetic.

Anyhow your pathetic statement doesn't help your claim.
If something is obfuscated you should point out to what that is , did the numbers 'obfuscate and deceive' you ? I thought you were an engineer , surly you know basic math this should not startle you ...

It seems your brain can't comprehend the notion that you may be wrong , its either "I'm right" or "Zionist lies" for you.

You are a sad man indeed who has no mind of his own and only repeats like a zealot what others told him.

180 Jews have won Nobel Prizes for important advances in science and economics. :clap2:

Number of Nobel Prizes in science and economics won by 1.6 BILLION muslimes: Just 2 :lol:

muslimes = LOSERS

Jews: Population 14 million [0.2% of world population]
Muslims: Population 1.6 BILLION [23% of world population]

180 Jews have been awarded the Nobel Prize accounting for 22% of all individual recipients worldwide between 1901 and 2010
List of Jewish Nobel laureates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl76nw92AJc]Jews and Muslims-Nobel Prize List (Latest) - YouTube[/ame]

The Holocaust is the primary way Israel defines itself. And that definition is narrow and ailing in the extreme, because the Holocaust is remembered only in a very specific way, as are its lessons. It has long been used to justify the existence and the necessity of the state, and has been mentioned in the same breath as proof that the state is under a never-ending existential threat.

The Holocaust is the sole prism through which our leadership, followed by society at large, examines every situation. This prism distorts reality and leads inexorably to a forgone conclusion - to the point that former Chief Rabbi Israel Meir Lau announced at a Holocaust Remembrance Day ceremony three years ago that Moses was the first Holocaust survivor. In other words, all our lives are simply one long Shoah.

As a country, as a nation, Israel has never confronted the trauma of the Holocaust. The shock from the terrible tragedy and the guilt feelings of the pre-state Yishuv leadership for not being able to save the Jews of Europe - plus the presence of the men and women who survived and were constant reminders of both traumas - prompted Israel to repress the Holocaust at first, and then to turn it into a placard in the service of the national trauma, to reinforce the constant existential fear and the aggressiveness that comes with it.

The survivors themselves have never been treated right. Just yesterday it was reported, once again, that half of Israel's Holocaust survivors are dependent on welfare stipends and that the government has once again reduced its support of them.

At the same time, the "Hitlers" are always there: Just a week ago, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said for the nth time that there is no shortage of those who want to exterminate us completely. In other words, there is no lack of reasons to continue to reinforce the fear of the Holocaust - which, according to his father, historian Benzion Netanyahu, has never ended.

So it is that we don't have any rivals, adversaries or even enemies. Only Hitlers. This is how the Holocaust is taught in school, this how it is that Israeli students are taken to visit death camps - and how it came to be that, as Haaretz reported on Friday, just 2 percent of Israeli youth feel committed to democratic principles after studying the Holocaust and 2.5 percent identify with the suffering of other persecuted nations, but 12 percent feel committed to "significant" service in the Israel Defense Forces.

That's the way it is with traumas. Because of our human limitations, a trauma that is not dealt with make us constantly see yet another trauma approaching - even when whatever is coming has no connection to the previous trauma and may even be a good thing. Trauma leads to belligerence and a strong tendency to wreak havoc on one's surroundings, but first and foremost on oneself.

What we consider rational is actually a frightened, defensive, aggressive pattern. Our current leaders have made Israeli Judaism just a post-traumatic syndrome, while they lead us to self-destruction.
Haaretz.Com
WHAT ABOUT THE TYPE OF HOLOCAUST THEY ARE INFLICTING AND HAVE INFLICTED ON THE PALESTINIANS,of all the nations Israel should know better.tl

Last edited:
The Holocaust is the primary way Israel defines itself. And that definition is narrow and ailing in the extreme, because the Holocaust is remembered only in a very specific way, as are its lessons. It has long been used to justify the existence and the necessity of the state, and has been mentioned in the same breath as proof that the state is under a never-ending existential threat.

The Holocaust is the sole prism through which our leadership, followed by society at large, examines every situation. This prism distorts reality and leads inexorably to a forgone conclusion - to the point that former Chief Rabbi Israel Meir Lau announced at a Holocaust Remembrance Day ceremony three years ago that Moses was the first Holocaust survivor. In other words, all our lives are simply one long Shoah.

As a country, as a nation, Israel has never confronted the trauma of the Holocaust. The shock from the terrible tragedy and the guilt feelings of the pre-state Yishuv leadership for not being able to save the Jews of Europe - plus the presence of the men and women who survived and were constant reminders of both traumas - prompted Israel to repress the Holocaust at first, and then to turn it into a placard in the service of the national trauma, to reinforce the constant existential fear and the aggressiveness that comes with it.

The survivors themselves have never been treated right. Just yesterday it was reported, once again, that half of Israel's Holocaust survivors are dependent on welfare stipends and that the government has once again reduced its support of them.

At the same time, the "Hitlers" are always there: Just a week ago, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said for the nth time that there is no shortage of those who want to exterminate us completely. In other words, there is no lack of reasons to continue to reinforce the fear of the Holocaust - which, according to his father, historian Benzion Netanyahu, has never ended.

So it is that we don't have any rivals, adversaries or even enemies. Only Hitlers. This is how the Holocaust is taught in school, this how it is that Israeli students are taken to visit death camps - and how it came to be that, as Haaretz reported on Friday, just 2 percent of Israeli youth feel committed to democratic principles after studying the Holocaust and 2.5 percent identify with the suffering of other persecuted nations, but 12 percent feel committed to "significant" service in the Israel Defense Forces.

That's the way it is with traumas. Because of our human limitations, a trauma that is not dealt with make us constantly see yet another trauma approaching - even when whatever is coming has no connection to the previous trauma and may even be a good thing. Trauma leads to belligerence and a strong tendency to wreak havoc on one's surroundings, but first and foremost on oneself.

What we consider rational is actually a frightened, defensive, aggressive pattern. Our current leaders have made Israeli Judaism just a post-traumatic syndrome, while they lead us to self-destruction.
Haaretz.Com
WHAT ABOUT THE TYPE OF HOLOCAUST THEY ARE INFLICTING AND HAVE INFLICTED ON THE PALESTINIAN,of all the nations Israel should know better.tl

United States President John F. Kennedy: Salute To Israel
Israel, we salute you. We honor your progress and your determination and your spirit. But in the midst of our rejoicing we do not forget your peril. We know that no other nation in this world lives out its days in an atmosphere of such constant tension and fear. We know that no other nation in this world is surrounded on every side by such violent hate and prejudice

For peace is all Israel asks, no more – a peace that will “beat swords into plowshares and spears into pruning-hooks”; a peace that will enable the desert to “rejoice and blossom as the rose,” “when the wicked cease from troubling and the weary be at rest.” Then, and only then, will the world have witnessed the complete fulfillment of Isaiah’s prophecy “Tzee-Yon B’Meeshpat Teepadeh” – “Zion shall be redeemed through justice.” And all of us here, and there, and everywhere will then be able to say to each other with faith and with confidence, in our coming and in our going: “Shalom” – peace! Peace be with you, now and forever.
Remarks by Senator John F. Kennedy at Yankee Stadium on April 29, 1956 | Finding Camelot

Historian Paul Johnson, Author, "History of Christianity" and "History of the Jewish People"
The lack of symmetry between the risks taken by Arabs and by Israelis is one result of a different view of the sanctity of human life. The Jewish faith was the first religion to preach this sanctity and to magnify the value of each individual human being in the eyes of his Creator — hence, equally, in other human beings. This is the main reason that Mosaic law differs so markedly in humanity and reason from all the other fiercely retributive codes of the ancient Near East. The value placed on human life by Jews has steadily increased over the centuries, as a response to persecution and, above all, to the Nazi attempt at extermination of the entire people. Israel itself was created as a refuge and fortress in which Jewish lives would be safe from annihilation. It is thus the physical embodiment of the principle that individual life is sacred.

By contrast, the Islamic-Arab concept of "the war of the martyrs" places no value on human life except as a sacrifice in the holy war. A warrior gains infinitely more by losing his life than by preserving it, for then he gains eternal life, and his status as a martyr is enhanced by the number of dead Israelis — "sons and daughters of Satan" — whom he takes with him.

Hamas Constitution

My message to the loathed Jews is that there is no god but allah, we will chase you everywhere We are a nation that drinks blood, and we know that there is no better blood than the blood of the Jews. We will not leave you alone until we have quenched our thirst with your blood, and our children's thirst with your blood, we will not rest until you leave the Muslim countries.

Last edited by a moderator:

180 Jews have won Nobel Prizes for important advances in science and economics. :clap2:

Number of Nobel Prizes in science and economics won by 1.6 BILLION muslimes: Just 2 :lol:

muslimes = LOSERS

180 Jews have been awarded the Nobel Prize accounting for 22% of all individual recipients worldwide between 1901 and 2010

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl76nw92AJc]Jews and Muslims-Nobel Prize List (Latest) - YouTube[/ame]
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!but few Israelis,Israel wasn't even in existance when these formidible people of Jewish decent won the Nobels.....they were citizens of many countries,given education and a fair go in these different places in the world......your prose is written with the usual Israeli slant.Stoney don't play word games on here with me,others my be gullible I am the all knowing Liq and see through your bullshit.THANKS FOR THE PATHETIC NEG REP by the way,you do it constantly because you feel inferior.........pity because I treat you so well. But there lies the measure of the man:cuckoo:steven:cool:

WHAT ABOUT THE TYPE OF HOLOCAUST THEY ARE INFLICTING AND HAVE INFLICTED ON THE PALESTINIAN,of all the nations Israel should know better.tl

United States President John F. Kennedy: Salute To Israel

Historian Paul Johnson, Author, "History of Christianity" and "History of the Jewish People"

Hamas Constitution

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rleFpY402vM]Palestinian - Terrorism - YouTube[/ame]
AND??????by the way what vagina are you in today.

Number of Nobel Prizes in science and economics won by 1.6 BILLION muslimes: Just 1 :lol:

muslimes = LOSERS

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!but few Israelis,Israel wasn't even in existance when these formidible people of Jewish decent won the Nobels.....they were citizens of many countries,given education and a fair go in these different places in the world......your prose is written with the usual Israeli slant.Stoney don't play word games on here with me,others my be gullible I am the all knowing Liq and see through your bullshit.THANKS FOR THE PATHETIC NEG REP by the way,you do it constantly because you feel inferior.........pity because I treat you so well. But there lies the measure of the man:cuckoo:steven:cool:

Israel, population 5 million Jews, has produced 6 Nobel Prize Laureates in science and economics. :clap2:

Number of Nobel Laureates in science and economics produced by 60 islimic shitholes and 1.5 BILLION muslime shitheads: Just 1 :lol:

Warren Buffett
If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't need to stop in Israel. But, if you're looking for brains, for energy, for integrity, for imagination, it's the only stop you need to make"
Israeli Dan Schechtman won the 2011 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for discovering quasicrystals, a material in which atoms were packed together in a well-defined pattern that never repeats.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/06/science/06nobel.html?_r=1
The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2011 - Press Release
Announcement of the 2011 Nobel Prize in Chemistry - Media Player at Nobelprize.org

Israeli Ada Yonath, Director of the Helen and Milton A. Kimmelman Center for Biomolecular Structure and Assembly of the Weizmann Institute of Science has won a Nobel Prize for chemistry for her pioneering research on the structure and function of the ribosome, becoming the first woman in the Middle East to win a Nobel Prize in the sciences.
The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2009

Israeli Robert Aumann, a member of the United States National Academy of Sciences and a professor at the Center for the Study of Rationality at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem received the Nobel Prize in Economics for his work on conflict and cooperation through game-theory analysis.
The Prize in Economics 2005 - Press Release

Israeli scientist Aaron Ciechanover, a member of the Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities, the Pontifical Academy of Sciences and is a foreign associate of the US National Academy of Sciences, won a Nobel Prize in chemistry for his discovery of ubiquitin-mediated protein degradation. The ubiquitin-proteasome pathway has a critical role in maintaining the homeostasis of cells and is believed to be involved in the development and progression of diseases such as: cancer, muscular and neurological diseases, immune and inflammatory responses
The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2004

Israeli Avram Hershko, Distinguished Professor at the Rappaport Faculty of Medicine at the Technion University in Haifa also received a Nobel Prize in chemistry for his role in the discovery of ubiquitin-,mediated protein degradation.
The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2004

Daniel Kahneman, an Israeli psychologist, won a Nobel Prize for his notable work on the psychology of judgment and decision-making, behavioral economics and hedonic psychology. Kahneman established a cognitive basis for common human errors using heuristics and biases and developed prospect theory.
The Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 2002

Last edited:

Forum List

Back