Israel's Legal Right To Exist

Delusional as usual. You haven't a clue about the history. Palestine was exclusively Christian and Muslim under Ottoman rule. As Ottoman census records prove.

Apart from the ones that prove the Jews were the majority, but they are discounted because they dont meet with your POV
How can they be the the MAJORITY when most are ZIONISTS BUT SYNTHETIC JEWS

Because they weren't as this was before the advent of Zionism and when the Ottomans owned the land.

Still waiting for the LINK's that prove your false racist claims, and not your usual crap from the hate sites. That is where you got this from as your definition of Zionism is what is posted on those sites.
You are merely a SYNTHETIC ZIONIST BUT NOT A JEW,.....I am the MAGNIFICENT
Delusional as usual. You haven't a clue about the history. Palestine was exclusively Christian and Muslim under Ottoman rule. As Ottoman census records prove.

Apart from the ones that prove the Jews were the majority, but they are discounted because they dont meet with your POV

Because they weren't as this was before the advent of Zionism and when the Ottomans owned the land.

Still waiting for the LINK's that prove your false racist claims, and not your usual crap from the hate sites. That is where you got this from as your definition of Zionism is what is posted on those sites.

View attachment 95913
I dunno where you get these from Hoss but they are bloody good. steve

And your great grandparents are rolling in their graves.

Nuh......they were like me,MAGNIFICENT

Statistically unlikely...3rd generation self hating Jews usually convert to another religion, let alone 4th generation self hating Jews.

Statistically unlikely...3rd generation self hating Jews usually convert to another religion, let alone 4th generation self hating Jews.
Nonsense........my ancestors could be Jewish for all I know,what I do know is that our family unlike yours probably are not haters to anyone,as for myself I am not anti-semetic because I love Shepardic Jews and Palestinians,for they are the only Semetic Peoples on Earth......What I despise(and this is where you and others err) is the Terrorist Organization The Zionists.....a mixture of Ashkenazi and God knows who else....These SYNTHETIC JEWS mainly are part of this Organization that were CREATED back in the late 1880's by an Athiest Jew called Hertzel,moreover this Organization The Zionists collaborated with the Nazis,sending Jews to their DEATH,May they Rest In Peace.

When You start SPEWING about me and my Ancestors you want to Watch Your Mouth,because you are a two bit LIAR,like the rest of your Horde....It is people like You who have diminished other Jews,and You give Jews a Bad name........Your HYPOCRICY knows NO BOUNDS,you just think you can come on here and Smear anyone who disagrees with your rampant Zionist NON SENSE.

I realize you have no sembalence sic of Jewish history or other peoples history......yet you believe in that pin-brain of yours you can say what you like...you have pruefrock in your head.I THE MAGNIFICENT keep you honest.

Nonsense........my ancestors could be Jewish for all I know,what I do know is that our family unlike yours probably are not haters to anyone,as for myself I am not anti-semetic because I love Shepardic Jews and Palestinians,for they are the only Semetic Peoples on Earth......What I despise(and this is where you and others err) is the Terrorist Organization The Zionists.....a mixture of Ashkenazi and God knows who else....These SYNTHETIC JEWS mainly are part of this Organization that were CREATED back in the late 1880's by an Athiest Jew called Hertzel,moreover this Organization The Zionists collaborated with the Nazis,sending Jews to their DEATH,May they Rest In Peace.

When You start SPEWING about me and my Ancestors you want to Watch Your Mouth,because you are a two bit LIAR,like the rest of your Horde....It is people like You who have diminished other Jews,and You give Jews a Bad name........Your HYPOCRICY knows NO BOUNDS,you just think you can come on here and Smear anyone who disagrees with your rampant Zionist NON SENSE.

I realize you have no sembalence sic of Jewish history or other peoples history......yet you believe in that pin-brain of yours you can say what you like...you have pruefrock in your head.I THE MAGNIFICENT keep you honest.
Wow! You f*ing liar!
You have been posting here for over 3 years that YOU are Jewish and so are your ancestors.
NOW you're saying either you're not or your ancestor's are not?
You actually claimed at one time that you could trace your ancestry back to the 2nd Temple!
How full of shit are you?

AAAAAARRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Wow! You f*ing liar!
You have been posting here for over 3 years that YOU are Jewish and so are your ancestors.
You actually claimed at one time that you could trace your ancestry back to the 2nd Temple!
if the cap fit wear it.....Sorry Indie YOU ARE ON A HINING TO NOTHING,ALL YOU CAN DO IS SPIT IN THE SKY.

Wow! You f*ing liar!
if the cap fit wear it.....Sorry Indie YOU ARE ON A HINING TO NOTHING,ALL YOU CAN DO IS SPIT IN THE SKY.
You're a liar and a dick...completely untrustworthy.
Everything you post is bullshit.

That's just it Hoss....I was born a Winner and Non Zionist..steve

And a liar.

Wow! You f*ing liar!
You're a liar and a dick...completely untrustworthy.
Everything you post is bullshit.
KEEP SPITTING YOUR ZIONIST SPEW......YUK......YOU ARE GOOD AT IT....but theliq the all knowing theliq knows the TRUTH.

And a liar.
STILL LOOKING IN THE MIRROR I SEE......THOU ART FORKED TONGUED LIKE YOUR HORDE,we all know it...that is why I was born a Winner but you are the SYNTHETIC loser

Last edited:

Still waiting for your evidence to support your LIES that Zionists are terrorists. Not one piece of evidence as you know they all trace back to the hate sites you frequent.

How can Turks, pakistanis and afghani's be semitic ?

You were born a whiner and a LIAR, and you should be sectioned because you are a danger to yourself and others.

The indigenous people under Muslim rule, remained the indigenous people. Most converted from Christianity (the state religion of the Byzantine Empire) to Islam, but they remained the same people.

Most are now converting to civilized democracy under Israeli rule. What's the problem, then?

The indigenous people that weren't expelled are still Muslims and Christians from what I have observed. Very few have converted to the religion of the European conquerors.

You mean, of course, to convert BACK to the religion of the indigenous peoples.

And, of course, you couldn't possibly have a problem with people converting to the religion and culture of the "conquerors" now, could you? There is nothing wrong with THAT, is there?

The indigenous people converted many times from/to different religions. They could convert to the religion of the European colonists/invaders brought to Palestine. Somehow I doubt either the Christians or Muslims would want to become Jews, even if the orthodox Jewish nutcases approved such a thing.
Then they can become Neo-Dhimmis; aking to what the Muslims did to so many populations that the Bloody Islamic Fist smashed down for so many centuries.

And a liar.
STILL LOOKING IN THE MIRROR I SEE......THOU ART FORKED TONGUED LIKE YOUR HORDE,we all know it...that is why I was born a Winner but you are the SYNTHETIC loser

You have been lying to us for several years.

It is pretty obvious that these subhumans who try to deny the right of self-determination for Jewish people do not apply the same standards to any other group.

Israel is a tiny little sliver of land on the world stage, surrounded by an enormous expanse of land controlled by those who persecute them.

I can only hope that these subhumans who join in their persecution are reincarnated as cockroaches, because that is all they deserve.

First of all there are people of the Judaic faith, not "Jewish people", a person of any ethnicity can practice Judaism. There are Europeans that practice Judaism, Asians, there even probably Inuits that practice Judaism.

People of the Judaic faith can have all the self-determination they want, but colonizing/invading Palestine and dispossessing the native Christians and Muslims whose ancestors had been living there for thousands of years, whatever religion their ancestors practiced, was a criminal act.

First of all there are people of the Judaic faith, not "Jewish people", a person of any ethnicity can practice Judaism. There are Europeans that practice Judaism, Asians, there even probably Inuits that practice Judaism.

People of the Judaic faith can have all the self-determination they want, but colonizing/invading Palestine and dispossessing the native Christians and Muslims whose ancestors had been living there for thousands of years, whatever religion their ancestors practiced, was a criminal act.
It's remarkable that you spam multiple threads with your silly "invasion" slogan. That slogan seems to be a staple for those who simply have no grasp of the history surrounding the collapse of the Ottoman Empire.

Forum List

Back