Israel's Legal Right To Exist

Expected response to one who has been shown to be a fool and wrong on all counts. You are a moron.

The established law is illegitimate.

Israel only has the "right" to exist as a country, and not a state.

Expected response to one who has been shown to be a fool and wrong on all counts. You are a moron.

I just want to thank Monte for making our day. Day after day. Bless you man for all the laughs you give us while those you support are killing us infidels all over the world.

Seems to me it is the Palestinians that are being killed by Jews. Haven't heard of Palestinians killing infidels all over the world. But, thanks for the laughs, moron.

^^^ "seems to me...blah blah blah...." :cuckoo: :lmao:

Oh yeah, those poor Palestinian Neva Eva Eva participated in terror and killing of innocents. :lmao:

Delusional as usual. You haven't a clue about the history. Palestine was exclusively Christian and Muslim under Ottoman rule. As Ottoman census records prove.
If would be a good idea for you to contact this Hamas official and ask him to take back what he said.

(Video) Hamas Official: “Who are the Palestinians? The Palestinians don’t come from Palestine.”

I am surprised you believe what those Islamist thugs claim, but since you believe everything the Zionist thugs say, I shouldn't be surprised.
Anyone who thinks that the invented "Palestinians" aren't simply Egyptians, Syrians and Jordanians are lying to themselves. The Egyptian, Yessir Arafart and the Russian KGB invented the idea.

Yeah right. Unbelievable the depth of idiocy of these Zionist tools. No interest in doing research to see how much Zionist propaganda they have been fed. The Palestinians were not Syrians or Egyptians or Lebanese, they have always been the people of Palestine, since it was a Roman province. Offical correspondence available at academic institutions and within the UN archives disproves your disgusting idiocy. Your attempt at destroying a people's history and heritage is just as disgusting as antisemitism.

FROM 1922.

"PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
PALESTINE ARAB DELEGATION
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

Presented to Parliament by Command of His Majesty.
JUNE, 1922.

• (a) In the preamble to the Palestine Order in Council "the declaration of November 2nd, 1917, in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish People" is made a basis for this Order; the People of Palestine cannot accept this Declaration as a basis for discussion.
https://unispal.un.org/DPA/DPR/unispal.nsf/0/48A7E5584EE1403485256CD8006C3FBE
He
Delusional as usual. You haven't a clue about the history. Palestine was exclusively Christian and Muslim under Ottoman rule. As Ottoman census records prove.
If would be a good idea for you to contact this Hamas official and ask him to take back what he said.

(Video) Hamas Official: “Who are the Palestinians? The Palestinians don’t come from Palestine.”

I am surprised you believe what those Islamist thugs claim, but since you believe everything the Zionist thugs say, I shouldn't be surprised.
Anyone who thinks that the invented "Palestinians" aren't simply Egyptians, Syrians and Jordanians are lying to themselves. The Egyptian, Yessir Arafart and the Russian KGB invented the idea.

Yeah right. Unbelievable the depth of idiocy of these Zionist tools. No interest in doing research to see how much Zionist propaganda they have been fed. The Palestinians were not Syrians or Egyptians or Lebanese, they have always been the people of Palestine, since it was a Roman province. Offical correspondence available at academic institutions and within the UN archives disproves your disgusting idiocy. Your attempt at destroying a people's history and heritage is just as disgusting as antisemitism.

FROM 1922.

"PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

JUNE, 1922.

• (a) In the preamble to the Palestine Order in Council "the declaration of November 2nd, 1917, in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish People" is made a basis for this Order; the People of Palestine cannot accept this Declaration as a basis for discussion.
UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization/British policy in Palestine: "Churchill White Paper" - UK documentation Cmd. 1700/Non-UN document (excerpts) (1 July 1922)
Get a Gaza or West Bank phone book and check out the ethnicity of the names, That's one easy way to find out.
why not hear it from the donkey's mouth?

Seems to me it is the Palestinians that are being killed by Jews. Haven't heard of Palestinians killing infidels all over the world. But, thanks for the laughs, moron.

So you never heard of 9/11 or the Glasgow airport bombing how about the London transport bombings.

I haven't heard of Jews killing goyim all over the wotld, just arab muslim scum

So you never heard of 9/11 or the Glasgow airport bombing how about the London transport bombings.

The Palestinians did all that?:cuckoo::bs1:

The Palestinians did all that?:cuckoo::bs1:

It was done in their name, they just mass murdered in Munich during the Olympics, mass murdered on planes they hijacked and mass murdered on boats they pirated. To say nothing of the mass murders in Lebanon and the attempted coup in Jordan. The world was shown how to deal with your hero's then and ignored the lesson.

Innocent Palestinians? Robert Kennedy, Achille Lauro, Munich Olympics, dancing in the streets passing out candy on 911. Yep! Innocent, peace loving Palestinians.

Innocent Jews? Count Bernadotte, King David Hotel, dancing on rooftops 9/11. Yep, innocent, peace loving Jews.

Innocent Jews? Count Bernadotte, King David Hotel, dancing on rooftops 9/11. Yep, innocent, peace loving Jews.
Don't forget Munich, various airline hijackings, the Achille Lauro, etc.

Yes, the Religion of Peace ™, Arab-Moslem franchise posing as "Pal'istanians"

The king david hotel was in retaliation to the British mass murder of Jews legally migrating to palestine. You remember the boat that they closed down and left in port for a few weeks before sending it to Cyprus. Less than half the healthy Jews on board survived those weeks of horror
No proof of any Jews dancing on rooftops, or they would have been arrested along with 40,000 others for showing alarm at the mass murder of Americans. Read up on Jewish customs, or are you an expert on those as well ?

Yep, these innocent animals go around stabbing people, blowing up cafe's, shopping malls, and are inventors of the child suicide bombing, and promise to commit a second Holocaust on Jews in Zion, their own holy land.

Yep, these innocent animals go around stabbing people, blowing up cafe's, shopping malls, and are inventors of the child suicide bombing, and promise to commit a second Holocaust on Jews in Zion, their own holy land.

So true that Palestinians destroy their own land. It's part of their Palestinian mentality. Jeese I hope they get their own land with self determination without Israel to provide for then any longer.

FROM 1922.

"PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

JUNE, 1922.

UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization/British policy in Palestine: "Churchill White Paper" - UK documentation Cmd. 1700/Non-UN document (excerpts) (1 July 1922)
Get a Gaza or West Bank phone book and check out the ethnicity of the names, That's one easy way to find out.
What a stupid argument.

Look in a US phone book.

O! be some other name:
What’s in a name? that which we call a Palestinian
By any other name would still smell like an Egyptian;
~~Shakeshit

Apart from the ones that prove the Jews were the majority, but they are discounted because they dont meet with your POV
How can they be the the MAJORITY when most are ZIONISTS BUT SYNTHETIC JEWS

Because they weren't as this was before the advent of Zionism and when the Ottomans owned the land.

Still waiting for the LINK's that prove your false racist claims, and not your usual crap from the hate sites. That is where you got this from as your definition of Zionism is what is posted on those sites.
You are merely a SYNTHETIC ZIONIST BUT NOT A JEW,.....I am the MAGNIFICENT

Apart from the ones that prove the Jews were the majority, but they are discounted because they dont meet with your POV
How can they be the the MAJORITY when most are ZIONISTS BUT SYNTHETIC JEWS

Because they weren't as this was before the advent of Zionism and when the Ottomans owned the land.

Still waiting for the LINK's that prove your false racist claims, and not your usual crap from the hate sites. That is where you got this from as your definition of Zionism is what is posted on those sites.
You are merely a SYNTHETIC ZIONIST BUT NOT A JEW,.....I am the MAGNIFICENT

upload_2016-10-30_13-12-50.png

Forum List

Back