Israel's Legal Right To Exist

Most are now converting to civilized democracy under Israeli rule. What's the problem, then?

The indigenous people that weren't expelled are still Muslims and Christians from what I have observed. Very few have converted to the religion of the European conquerors.

You mean, of course, to convert BACK to the religion of the indigenous peoples.

And, of course, you couldn't possibly have a problem with people converting to the religion and culture of the "conquerors" now, could you? There is nothing wrong with THAT, is there?

The indigenous people converted many times from/to different religions. They could convert to the religion of the European colonists/invaders brought to Palestine. Somehow I doubt either the Christians or Muslims would want to become Jews, even if the orthodox Jewish nutcases approved such a thing.

There is even hope for you, although I have a feeling that the Jews don't want a member who is a nutcase like you.

That's exactly the sort of thing that Christians did when the Arabians were in power, they converted to Islam. This Palestinian that converted to Judaism is the same individual that he was before converting, his ancestors are the same, they didn't change. You have, without wanting to, made my point.

And you, apparently without realizing it, have just made mine. The conquerors become the legal owners of the land. So you can have absolutely no quarrel with Israel's right to exist.

The indigenous people that weren't expelled are still Muslims and Christians from what I have observed. Very few have converted to the religion of the European conquerors.

And, of course, you couldn't possibly have a problem with people converting to the religion and culture of the "conquerors" now, could you? There is nothing wrong with THAT, is there?

The indigenous people converted many times from/to different religions. They could convert to the religion of the European colonists/invaders brought to Palestine. Somehow I doubt either the Christians or Muslims would want to become Jews, even if the orthodox Jewish nutcases approved such a thing.

There is even hope for you, although I have a feeling that the Jews don't want a member who is a nutcase like you.

That's exactly the sort of thing that Christians did when the Arabians were in power, they converted to Islam. This Palestinian that converted to Judaism is the same individual that he was before converting, his ancestors are the same, they didn't change. You have, without wanting to, made my point.

And you, apparently without realizing it, have just made mine. The conquerors become the legal owners of the land. So you can have absolutely no quarrel with Israel's right to exist.

Sure, before the second world war this was allowed but gaining land through conquest was made illegal as of 1945, UN Charter, article 2, para. 4. In any case, this little interchange has finally made you realize that the indigenous people remain the same, regardless what religion they happen to adopt. Thanks again.......

Most are now converting to civilized democracy under Israeli rule. What's the problem, then?

Well isn't that nice of the Muslim conquerors? Like I said previously, convert, leave or be killed. Which would you prefer?

It was not convert or be killed with, in fact, non-Muslims provided needed additional tax revenue that Muslims were not required to pay, so conversion was not eagerly encouraged by the Arabian leadership.
The convert. leave, or be killed was rather more the Christian policy once Christianity became the state religion of Byzantium (Rome).

Try looking at the history again that shows the arab muslims carried out the commands in the koran and hadiths to kill or convert

Sure, before the second world war this was allowed but gaining land through conquest was made illegal as of 1945, UN Charter, article 2, para. 4. In any case, this little interchange has finally made you realize that the indigenous people remain the same, regardless what religion they happen to adopt. Thanks again.......

LIAR as this is what that says

All Members shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state, or in any other manner inconsistent with the Purposes of the United Nations.

no mention of not gaining land through force is there. And your islamonazi hero's are in breach of this every day all over the world.

Wouldn't it be amusing if all the Muslims in the Middle East who find out that their ancestors were originally Christian decided to convert back. After all, when the Muslims left the Arabian Peninsula and invaded the surrounding countries, they forced the people to convert to Islam and slaughtered those who refused. An example of converting back to the religion of their ancestors can be seen in the American Southwest where many raised Catholics are sending in their DNA and finding out they are Jewish,

Southwest Latinos Discovering Long-Forgotten Jewish Roots

Even some Sicilians are finding out they have Jewish roots.

Sicily’s Semitic Side

There were many more Muslims than Jews in Spain before la Reconquista, most these folks will find out they were Berber (Moriscos) and Iberian Christians that converted to Islam and then were forced to convert back to Christianity in the 16th century after the Reconquista.

Same with Sicily, there were far more Muslims in Sicily than Jews during Arab rule. They will find out that they were Christians that converted to Islam and then converted back to Christianity after the Normans expelled the Arab overlords.

You really don't think these things through and just accept propaganda that defies logic (and history). LOL

There were many more Muslims than Jews in Spain before la Reconquista, most these folks will find out they were Berber (Moriscos) and Iberian Christians that converted to Islam and then were forced to convert back to Christianity in the 16th century after the Reconquista.

Same with Sicily, there were far more Muslims in Sicily than Jews during Arab rule. They will find out that they were Christians that converted to Islam and then converted back to Christianity after the Normans expelled the Arab overlords.

You really don't think these things through and just accept propaganda that defies logic (and history). LOL

"Same with Sicily, there were far more Muslims in Sicily than Jews during Arab rule."

You're a master of "duh".

Arab-Moslem rule tends to be.... how shall we say... "less than conducive to a long life" for non-Islamics under Islamist fascism. So yes, there were far more Muslims in Sicily than Jews during Arab rule. And today is Tuesday. That means it's not friday.

Now THAT'S funny! "the indigenous people remain the same, regardless what religion they happen to adopt."

"Same with Sicily, there were far more Muslims in Sicily than Jews during Arab rule."

Arab-Moslem rule tends to be.... how shall we say... "less than conducive to a long life" for non-Islamics under Islamist fascism. So yes, there were far more Muslims in Sicily than Jews during Arab rule. And today is Tuesday. That means it's not friday.

Now THAT'S funny! "the indigenous people remain the same, regardless what religion they happen to adopt."

If someone forces you to change your religion, will you be the as you were before?

If someone forces you to change your religion, will you be the SAME as you were before?

That's absolutely true, are the native americans no longer indigenous because many became Christian? You are truly adept at making a fool of yourself.

If someone forces you to change your religion, will you be the as you were before?

Of course you are in terms of indigenousness. The native americans were forced to become Catholic in Latin America. Are they no longer indigenous. What a bunch of dunces you people are. The Israeli firster mob.

"The IQ of a mob is the IQ of its dumbest member divided by the number of mobsters"

I think most of the readers realize by now realize that you don't think Israel should exist and the Muslims (even though you keep on throwing in the Christians into the mix to throw everyone off) to be the ones to rule the entire area just like they do the rest of the Middle East. Perhaps it would be a good idea for you to send in your DNA to see whether you are either Jewish or a Muslim.

I have never said Israel should not exist. I just present facts. Did my DNA, I am pure European, not a taint of Middle Eastern. Also some Irish, which surprised me. My cousin's red hair should have tipped me off.

I have never said Israel should not exist. I just present facts. Did my DNA, I am pure European, not a taint of Middle Eastern. Also some Irish, which surprised me. My cousin's red hair should have tipped me off.

Do Muslim countries have a legal right to exist? Please explain.

Lets just consider documented facts. Fair enough?

Israel's History and Right to Exist - Discover the Networks

Nice summation. Could have been lengthened a bit more with facts to make the obvious even more obvious, i.e. Arab nations do not want peace with Israel, they want to destroy Israel. Nor do any of these nations have a legitimate historical case for why Jews cannot be in that land. The hatred and blame towards Israel by the West and by the U.N. defies right judgement.

The Koran itself says Israel belongs to the Jews.

Lets just consider documented facts. Fair enough?

Israel's History and Right to Exist - Discover the Networks

Nice summation. Could have been lengthened a bit more with facts to make the obvious even more obvious, i.e. Arab nations do not want peace with Israel, they want to destroy Israel. Nor do any of these nations have a legitimate historical case for why Jews cannot be in that land. The hatred and blame towards Israel by the West and by the U.N. defies right judgement.

The Koran itself says Israel belongs to the Jews.

True. And even Medina first belonged to the Jews before Mohammed & his hoards stole it from them.

Medina, Islam's second holiest city, was originally a Jewish "settlement"

Phew, good thing Israel did not get the land from conquest and that the territory became the Jewish National Home before 1945, then.

And give me a break, the indigenous peoples do not remain the same when they mix with a group of invaders. To think that way removes all purpose of identifying a group of indigenous peoples. The ENTIRE point is to identify pre-invasion cultures and preserve them.

Invaders do not mix much with the native people. Firstly, they are small in number comparatively, as they are a military corps, They tend to form a ruling elite that that practices little intermarriage with the native people. The people of Palestine are more or less the same people that have always been there. The Zionists were Europeans, from another continent.

Invaders do not mix much with the native people. Firstly, they are small in number comparatively, as they are a military corps, They tend to form a ruling elite that that practices little intermarriage with the native people. The people of Palestine are more or less the same people that have always been there. The Zionists were Europeans, from another continent.
The invading Egyptian, Syrian and Lebanese squatters were certainly not "more or less the same people that have always been there"™

You're quite ignorant of the history surrounding the area.

Forum List

Back