Israel's Legal Right To Exist

Where is Israel? Oh dear, Iran does better but neither are in the top 20. LOL

What countries have lead the world in medical research and innovation in the past 20 years?

main-qimg-e79b302e3555abcc6930578faccdace2-p

SJR - International Science Ranking

You cut and pasted that phony nonsense before.

Publisher pulls 58 articles by Iranian scientists over authorship manipulation

http://blogs.sciencemag.org/sciencecareers/2012/10/favorable-comme.html

Chronicle of Higher Education (subscription required for this article) reports on scientists in South Korea, China, and Iran who submitted papers to international journals and gave fictitious e-mail addresses for the potential reviewers they recommended to journal editors. In some cases, even the reviewers themselves were fictitious. In others, the dishonest authors apparently managed to enter and alter a journal’s own database of real reviewers.

You are a hoot. Your link references "documents", not peer reviewed data that finds its way into useful implementation.

What countries have lead the world in medical research and innovation in the past 20 years?

Would you like to see many links of Israel's worldly contributions? Please advise. 'Atta boy!

No need to post bullshit from your propaganda sites, I'll stick with scientific sources.

Well ,okay then. The last thing I want to do is irritate you. Need you here for more fun & laughs. Thanks for being such a good sport for us to play with.

Would you like to see many links of Israel's worldly contributions? Please advise. 'Atta boy!

No need to post bullshit from your propaganda sites, I'll stick with scientific sources.

Well ,okay then. The last thing I want to do is irritate you. Need you here for more fun & laughs. Thanks for being such a good sport for us to play with.

You provide great entertainment with your links to propaganda sites. Keep it up. You are great fun to play with.

You provide great entertainment with your links to propaganda sites. Keep it up. You are great fun to play with.

That's a problem with links. Each side discredits the sources used by the other side. Links prevent people from having a sincere discussion of the issues using their own brains to solve differences. The governing bodies of Israel & the Palestinians will never ever come to any lasting peace agreement sending each other links.

That's a problem with links. Each side discredits the sources used by the other side. Links prevent people from having a sincere discussion of the issues using their own brains to solve differences. The governing bodies of Israel & the Palestinians will never ever come to any lasting peace agreement sending each other links.

No, there are propaganda sites dedicated to supporting the Zionist myth and there are normal news sites, academic archives with source documents, scientific organization sites and general information sites which do not concern themselves with the Israel/Palestine issue in a partisan way.

You use the former exclusively. I use the latter exclusively.

I don't think you know the difference. If I were to behave like you, I would be posting links to Electronic Intifada and similar exclusively. You just don't get it.

No, there are propaganda sites dedicated to supporting the Zionist myth and there are normal news sites, academic archives with source documents, scientific organization sites and general information sites which do not concern themselves with the Israel/Palestine issue in a partisan way.

You use the former exclusively. I use the latter exclusively.

I don't think you know the difference. If I were to behave like you, I would be posting links to Electronic Intifada and similar exclusively. You just don't get it.

Oh now I get it. Any link that is pro Israel is Zionist hasbara & any anti Israel link is unbiased. Oh Monte, you are a blast.

You mean like this? This what the world has to deal with from false Israeli accusations.

British MP says Palestinian stabbing attacks ‘fabricated’

“They fabricated a stabbing story to justify the killings before they found out they were not Palestinians.”

It's funny how you vacant-minded types will mouth the bait of every conspiracy theory you can scour from the web.

You mean like this? This what the world has to deal with from false Israeli accusations.

“They fabricated a stabbing story to justify the killings before they found out they were not Palestinians.”

It's funny how you vacant-minded types will mouth the bait of every conspiracy theory you can scour from the web.

But but, that's how Monte gets those neutral documented facts. Heh Heh!

Oh, I see, you are not a Zionist. LOL

Actually I despise them for their treatment of Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions rather than treat the Pali's with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to --- And so well deserve. Never any complaints about that. Will will those Zionists in Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Actually I despise them for their treatment of Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions rather than treat the Pali's with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to --- And so well deserve. Never any complaints about that. Will will those Zionists in Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

So, killing a thousand or so of their women and children every 2 years or so is treating them with too much kindness. Figures.

So, killing a thousand or so of their women and children every 2 years or so is treating them with too much kindness. Figures.
Not at all. As the Hudna ends and the Islamic terrorists have re-armed, acts of war aimed at Israel begin again.

Study your islamo-history and your koranology. A Hudna is merely a temporary cessation of gee-had.

Way to go Monte. There it is again. Pali's attack & kill Israeli's. Israel retaliates. And then they bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's. It's called Palestinian mentality

Way to go Monte. There it is again. Pali's attack & kill Israeli's. Israel retaliates. And then they bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's. It's called Palestinian mentality

Isn't it the other way around. After all, the Palestinians did not go to Europe and attack the Jews. The Jews went to Palestine from Europe to attack the Muslims and Christians. Get your story straight.

Isn't it the other way around. After all, the Palestinians did not go to Europe and attack the Jews. The Jews went to Palestine from Europe to attack the Muslims and Christians. Get your story straight.

Oh yes, I forgot the Palestinians welcomed the legal creation of Israel in the beginning.

Oh, yes, there were Arabs and Muslims who's Nationality was Palestinian before 1964 when the PLO invented it.

And by all means, there were no Arabs or Muslims invading any part outside of Arabia after the 7th Century.

One has to wonder how Asia Minor, North Africa became Arabized, with most people speaking Arabic.

Europe was invaded by Arabs and later on by the Ottomans. But they were not allowed to stay. Were driven out, or lost it post WWI.

No mention of any Palestinian Arabs, or any Palestinian People at all or any kind, from the 7th Century till the Mandate for Palestine.

Oh yes, I forgot the Palestinians welcomed the legal creation of Israel in the beginning.

Why would the native people have welcomed the creation of a state for people that invaded from Europe who they would be ruled by? You have the craziest logic.

Why would the native people have welcomed the creation of a state for people that invaded from Europe who they would be ruled by? You have the craziest logic.

Because the Arabs are not "native/indigenous" of the land of Israel.
And the Muslim and Christian Arabs did not want Jews to EVER be sovereign of their ancient homeland, ever again.

Dhimmis are so much fun to keep. :)

Forum List

Back