Israel's Independence Day!

RE: Israel's Independence Day!
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

What part of all that verbosity refutes my post?
(COMMENT)

Well, I say that it was the Governmnetof Palestine (AKA: Palestine).

You say it is not.

I don't think you understand that term "Palestine" at all. I don't care if you do call yourself a Palestinian.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

You say it is not.

I don't think you understand that term "Palestine" at all. I don't care if you do call yourself a Palestinian.

Most Respectfully,
R
That the Mandate was Palestine is an Israeli propaganda thing. Palestine existed separate from the Mandate.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

You say it is not.

Most Respectfully,
R
That the Mandate was Palestine is an Israeli propaganda thing. Palestine existed separate from the Mandate.
Do show us, on a map, how Palestine existed separate from the Mandate for Palestine.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

You say it is not.

Most Respectfully,
R
Do show us, on a map, how Palestine existed separate from the Mandate for Palestine.
The 1949 UN Armistice Agreements mention Palestine's international borders. This was almost a year after the Mandate left Palestine.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

You say it is not.

Most Respectfully,
R
ff05018b6f1000ade1bd7a71d0d44990--palestine-homeland.jpg

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

You are mixing apples and oranges again.

(COMMENT)

Well, I say that it was the Government of Palestine (AKA: Palestine).

You say it is not.

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Yes, no one said that the Mandate creates or actually is the territory. The Mandate was a set of orders from the LoN to Mandatory. The Palestine Order in Council defines the (heretofore) undefine territory with the casual name of Palestine; but, for the 8 to 10 centuries this territory was actually brought into meaning as subdivisions of Ottoman Administrative Territory. It put a newer (20th Century) true meaning to the geographic area.

You cannot (today) just look at the name and discern its true meaning without assigning a temporal period. And we've already gone over the timeline as to the true meaning of the word for given periods.

YOUR two previous postings about the Armistice Agreements and the Map, are very misleading; twisted facts. As documented several times in the last week, Palestine was an entity for the first half of the 20th Century. In the context of the Map, Palestine's true meaning was the Government of Palestine --- the British Government acting as the parent.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

You say it is not.

Most Respectfully,
R
This is a map from this site made by you know who, and not recognized internationally as "Palestine", a "country".

Palestine's Main Roads And Railways Before Nakba - Palestine Remembered

Any more maps made by Arab Muslims "Palestinians" before they decided to call themselves "Palestinians" ?

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

You say it is not.

Most Respectfully,
R
This is a map from this site made by you know who, and not recognized internationally as "Palestine", a "country".

Any more maps made by Arab Muslims "Palestinians" before they decided to call themselves "Palestinians" ?

I celebrate the Zionist state. If for no other reason, just to drive Marxists insane.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

You say it is not.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

You say it is not.

Most Respectfully,
R

Oh, narly dude. Press Tv has a YouTube account.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

You say it is not.

Most Respectfully,
R

It is often said by the "Jews and their Lackeys" says the video, and you cannot figure out who made this video?

Palestine named as a region.....yes.

Palestine as a Country.....No.

Palestine as a country recognized by foreigners before WWI....No

Palestine as a Mandate after WWI.......Yes

The Palestine Post, etc founded by Jews DURING the Mandate for Palestine .....Yes

Yeap

"Thank you for watching and letting us dupe you into believing that a "country" named "Palestine" always existed and that the Arabs were always called Palestinians, or even ever called themselves "Palestinians" as a Nationality before 1964 CE, and that the Zionists stole it from them in 1948 "

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

You say it is not.

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Yes, no one said that the Mandate creates or actually is the territory. The Mandate was a set of orders from the LoN to Mandatory. The Palestine Order in Council defines the (heretofore) undefine territory with the casual name of Palestine; but, for the 8 to 10 centuries this territory was actually brought into meaning as subdivisions of Ottoman Administrative Territory. It put a newer (20th Century) true meaning to the geographic area.

You cannot (today) just look at the name and discern its true meaning without assigning a temporal period. And we've already gone over the timeline as to the true meaning of the word for given periods.

YOUR two previous postings about the Armistice Agreements and the Map, are very misleading; twisted facts. As documented several times in the last week, Palestine was an entity for the first half of the 20th Century. In the context of the Map, Palestine's true meaning was the Government of Palestine --- the British Government acting as the parent.

Most Respectfully,
R
Why do you go through all these monkey motions to prove Israel's BS talking point that there was no Palestine.

Palestine is a territory defined by international borders. They have a nationality and citizenship.

They had a functioning society and culture.

They had a functioning economy with a positive balance of trade in international markets, i.e. they were making money.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

You say it is not.

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Why do you go through all these monkey motions to prove Israel's BS talking point that there was no Palestine.

Palestine is a territory defined by international borders. They have a nationality and citizenship.

They had a functioning economy with a positive balance of trade in international markets, i.e. they were making money.

Again, you are showing us what it was like POST WWI, during the Mandate for Palestine when the British helped build roads, etc.

Where is this "Country of Palestine", with all the trade, etc during the Ottoman Empire before WWI ?

But they (and by 'they', I mean the Arab Palestinians) had no government and no ability to enter into relations with other states. So they were not a state, by definition. Until Israel formed. Israel had a defined territory with international borders, nationality AND a government and international relationships. That is what made them a state and what continues, to this day, not to make Arab Palestine a state.

But they (and by 'they', I mean the Arab Palestinians) had no government and no ability to enter into relations with other states. So they were not a state, by definition. Until Israel formed. Israel had a defined territory with international borders, nationality AND a government and international relationships. That is what made them a state and what continues, to this day, not to make Arab Palestine a state.
Israel had a defined territory with international borders,
Then why does every map of Israel show it inside fake border armistice lines (that were specifically not to be political or territorial boundaries) instead of real borders?

Then why does every map of Israel show it inside fake border armistice lines (that were specifically not to be political or territorial boundaries) instead of real borders?

1. Every map does not show that.
2. People can draw a map of anything and it doesn't make it true, let alone legally enforceable.
3. Anyone with any background knowledge of the conflict knows that the Armistice lines are irrelevant in law.
4. That so many people continue to argue the "1967 lines" as though they meant something shows the power of propaganda and lies.
5. Legally, the idea that there is one state, but its not Israel is absolutely preposterous.

If Israel’s armistice lines are fake and not designed to be Political or Territorial Israel doesn’t have to abide by them

Funny why a tiny strip of land on a screwed up planet causes you so much angst you need to lie so often.

Forum List

Back