Israelis are Smart :)

sHa_tongue.gif

I can't say that but I can say Mideast Arabs are among the world's least educated people and the vast majority of those receiving little or no formal education are - drum roll, please - females.

UNESCO : Arab Education Lags Behind World
Mohammed Yahia - March, 2011
Most Arab states have made progress in providing education over the past decade. However, the quality of education remains poor, many children still leave primary education prematurely and illiteracy rates are relatively high, says a new United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) report.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...GNgIEg&usg=AFQjCNHFfYU_mc10exxXUnoTdETbCTIb3g

Muslims are #1 in the world it comes to savagery, murder and hate.

Ha Ha Ha! This sick fuck can't even control his Muslim hate. He wishes Zionists will rule the world :lol:

I dont hate Muslims, but what he said is true. sad but true

Don't play the hasbara game on us. We know you wish jews are destined to rule the world. I bet that makes Americans dumb since Israelis are so much more educated than us obviously. :D

Ha Ha Ha! This sick fuck can't even control his Muslim hate. He wishes Zionists will rule the world :lol:

Don't play the hasbara game on us. We know you wish jews are destined to rule the world. I bet that makes Americans dumb since Israelis are so much more educated than us obviously. :D

We already rule the world. Don't be mad haha. Looks like I got under your skin you cockbag

"We?"
Would that be you and all the little munchkins living in that otherwise empty pinhead of yours?
:D

We already own the world. Don't be mad haha. Looks like I got under your skin you cockbag

Ha Ha Ha! A Jew admits they own the world. And everyone else are just animals serving them. Including the Christians. Haha what a self hating Jew you are :cool:

We already own the world. Don't be mad haha. Looks like I got under your skin you cockbag

Ha Ha Ha! A Jew admits they own the world. And everyone else are just animals serving them. Including the Christians. Haha what a self hating Jew you are :cool:

It was a joke but I guess you're too retarded to figure it out.

I would think that the Muslims are the sick ones since they want to rule the world for Islam and are so intolerant of those of other religions. And many of the Muslim posters on other boards were not shy about stating that Islam was for the whole world. And, perhaps you can tell us, since nobody posting here is actually out killing anyone, why Muslims can't restrain themselves in killing so many in different parts of the world. After all, with the Internet at our fingertips and all the on-line news reporting from different areas, we certainly are aware of what is going on. By the way, I have a suggestion for you. It would be healthier for you to get some fresh air after school instead of running home to quickly post on the message board.

Don't forget ZOG!
Don't forget AIPAC.

Muslims are #1 in the world it comes to savagery, murder and hate.

I would think that the Muslims are the sick ones since they want to rule the world for Islam and are so intolerant of those of other religions. And many of the Muslim posters on other boards were not shy about stating that Islam was for the whole world. And, perhaps you can tell us, since nobody posting here is actually out killing anyone, why Muslims can't restrain themselves in killing so many in different parts of the world. After all, with the Internet at our fingertips and all the on-line news reporting from different areas, we certainly are aware of what is going on. By the way, I have a suggestion for you. It would be healthier for you to get some fresh air after school instead of running home to quickly post on the message board.

More drivel. If it makes you feel better though. You probably need it. :lol:

Forum List

Back