Hezbollah confirms it sent drone downed in Israel

BecauseIKnow

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
Hezbollah confirms it sent drone downed in Isr... JPost - Defense

BEIRUT - Hezbollah leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah acknowledged on Thursday sending a drone aircraft which was shot down last weekend after flying some 25 miles (55 km) into Israel.

Nasrallah said in a televised speech that the drone was Iranian-made, and that it was shot down near the Dimona nuclear reactor.

Related:
Analysis: Iran, Hezbollah likely behind UAV trespass
"The drone flew over sensitive installations inside southern Palestine," he said in a televised speech. Hezbollah does not recognize Israel.

Earlier in the day, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu named Hezbollah as the group behind the drone during a tour of the security fence in southern Israel......................

Haha about time Israel gets a taste of its own medicine. And wow netanyhau what a fail. He claims it came from the Mediterranean Sea yet look where the IDF intercepted it.

Hezbollah confirms it sent drone downed in Isr... JPost - Defense

BEIRUT - Hezbollah leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah acknowledged on Thursday sending a drone aircraft which was shot down last weekend after flying some 25 miles (55 km) into Israel.

Nasrallah said in a televised speech that the drone was Iranian-made, and that it was shot down near the Dimona nuclear reactor.

Related:
Analysis: Iran, Hezbollah likely behind UAV trespass
"The drone flew over sensitive installations inside southern Palestine," he said in a televised speech. Hezbollah does not recognize Israel.

Earlier in the day, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu named Hezbollah as the group behind the drone during a tour of the security fence in southern Israel......................

Haha about time Israel gets a taste of its own medicine. And wow netanyhau what a fail. He claims it came from the Mediterranean Sea yet look where the IDF intercepted it.

Fail? The only fail here is Hezbollah failing to get the drone back to their base hahaha !! Losers

• Banned
Ha Ha Ha! Hezbollah went around much of Israel. And spied on them. What a fail

But the drone never returned, it was shot down hahahah !! F-A-I-L

Just like every Arab country that attacked Israel FAILED to achieve their goal of destroying Israel

• Banned

Just like every Arab country that attacked Israel FAILED to achieve their goal of destroying Israel

Buddy we can destroy Israel any day of the life if Arabic governments gave a fuck about Israel. Forget the Arab countries.

The point wasn't to get the drone coming back.

Buddy we can destroy Israel any day of the life if Arabic governments gave a fuck about Israel. Forget the Arab countries.

then why didn't they destroy Israel like they said in 1948, 1967 , 1973 or the first Lebanon war in 1982 ??

then why didn't they destroy Israel like they said in 1948, 1967 , 1973 or the first Lebanon war in 1982 ??

Yeah I'm sure that's exactly what those wars were about :rolleyes:

In 1948 ans 1967, the armies against Israel said they will drive the Jews to the sea.

Hitler also said he would kill all Jews. We are here stronger than ever.

Saddam said the same, but his nuclear reactor was blown to bits and he is dead.

See a trend here? Any person or army who threatens to kill Jews and destroy Israel is gone.

Nasrallah is next.

In 1948 ans 1967, the armies against Israel said they will drive the Jews to the sea.

Hitler also said he would kill all Jews. We are here stronger than ever.

Saddam said the same, but his nuclear reactor was blown to bits and he is dead.

See a trend here? Any person or army who threatens to kill Jews and destroy Israel is gone.

Nasrallah is next.

Egypt just went to recapture the Sinai. That's exactly what they did and exactly where they stopped. It's resulted in a peace deal. :cool:

the primary purpose of a drone is to transmit data back and they are utilised with the understanding that they may be shot down.

being shot down isn't really a "F-A-I-L".

poor deach-----so OPTIMISTIC that hezbollah will suceeed in its STATED MISSION------blowing out the brains of all israeli children

right now----where there are shiite muslims----there is hezbollah hezbollah is was created by Iran for a single mission-----terrorism-----most prominently the murder of children which is why deach CHEERS ------of course its mission is not confined to israel-------YAYYYYYY HEZBOLLAH

poor deach-----so OPTIMISTIC that hezbollah will suceeed in its STATED MISSION------blowing out the brains of all israeli children

right now----where there are shiite muslims----there is hezbollah hezbollah is was created by Iran for a single mission-----terrorism-----most prominently the murder of children which is why deach CHEERS ------of course its mission is not confined to israel-------YAYYYYYY HEZBOLLAH

what are you talking about?

i briefly explained the generaal function of drones without value judgement on motive, nationality, anything. i am not excited. i could care less.

somehow, if i posted a recipe for brownies, you would turn that into brain bashing nail bombs to kill israeli children...

Deach is not claiming that Hezbollah----which is armed with HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of nail bombs---loaded up with nails soaked in rat poison -----for the SOLE PURPOSE of liquefying the brains of children-------and mobile long range missile launchers and situated on the norhtern border of Israel -----------as having launched a drone into Israel for FRIENDLY reasons Nuskharahallah lied when he STATED that his goal was the liquefication of israeli baby brains The good news is that Hezbollah is branching out-------and still into liquefying baby brains for allah--------if any child has to be liquefied------it should be the child of the trivializers of the filth that deach applauds I have no doubt that Hezbollah will enact its deach supported activities in many parts of the world -----for allah and deach

The islamo nazi pigs seem to forget that in 2006 NUS KHARAH ALLAH---the Iranian shit --uhm I mean SHILL------attacked Israel -----and saturation bombed HAIFA (a civilian city) with thousands of poison nail bombs specifically for the purpose of doing the ISLAMIC THING----ie murder children Persons of reasonable ethics would consider the heavily armed presence of the pimps and sluts for allah on the northern border ---ITSELF to be an act of war-----the pigs do not LIVE THERE as residents -----they are there for the purpose of doing that which their religions demands "MURDER CHILDREN FIRST"----then rape and pillage Thus their very presence is an act of WAR------the drone was a cute little addendum

LOL not so dumb----- Nus-kharah-allah boys are dogs the good news is that the christian population is escaping the filth------but it is the job of the civilized world to help them a bit more before the dirt and stink takes over

Forum List

Back