Israeli study: Civilians majority of Gaza war dead

Fortunately we don't make the same distinctions about all the jews in America, eh buddy? You are the kind of person who'd have made excuses about a necessary holocaust were you german in 1935. It's funny but sad how you people will rationalize as much death as necessary for any generalized group of people while zion is on the line.... but the millisecond someone acts in kind against a jew it's time to whip out the Scarlet A Parade.

typical of zionists, really.

it's a shame no one cares about the innocent Palestinians getting killed.

It's not that no one cares about innocents. But when terrorists use use them as shields and place their MILITARY targets in civilian areas, there aren't a lot of options. I'm pretty sure Israel would prefer just being able to hit Hamas targets without Hamas using civilians to up the body count. So your gripe is with Hamas because Israel has no reason to lay down and allow itself to be attacked.

just sayin...

Last edited:
To state that Hamas usues itas own people as a shield is pointless because so does everyone else. In every conflict since ww1 more civillians have died in any given conflict more than combatents.

The Israel Palestinian conflict will always continue whilst one takes land from the other. People have a right to fight for their homes, freedom and liberty. Israel and the Israeli population are not fighting the same fight, they have their land and homes and seek to expand same all the time. Its a simple fact that when you displace a population conflict follows closely.

Isreal has a right to defend itself against any kind of attack but so does every other nation and peoples. Israel is not any different than anyone else. The only difference is that Israel has a strong military and is backed by the US where as the Palestinians are the opposite of that. It would be interesting indeed is a capable military power decided to back and help the Palestinians as the US does with Israel. It would be interesting then to see how Israel would handle that situation.

Needless to say this conflcit will not end till one destroys the other, the question is would the ultimate destruction of the palestinian people mean the destruction of Israel. Meaning are Israels actions sowing the seeds of their own destruction as the more enemies it makes the greater the chance it will design its own downfall.

Historically nations that have waged war for whatever reason have eventually collapsed themselves either financially or through being destroyed by conflict or both.

And what better way to prove that Israel eventually wants a 2-state solution than to have some kind of border!

Are you serious? A prison camp and a border are two separate things. If I take your house from you and use a hallway as your prison...just because I reinforce that prison to make it more secure, it does not mean that I plan on sharing the house with you again. Especially if I make you wait five hours at a checkpoint every time you want to take a shit.

The point is (and I have Israeli relatives so I know this) most Israelis want to negotiate an end to this tiresome conflict, but the Palestinians "never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity" for peace.

You're mostly wrong. While I have no doubt that most normal Israelis want an end to conflict, your assertions that Palestinians are the ones who stall the "peace process" are hilarious. The Israeli Government needs to STOP BUILDING ILLEGAL SETTLEMENTS.

It's not that no one cares about [JEWISH] innocents. But when terrorists [see Palestinian] use use them as shields and place their MILITARY targets in civilian areas [Cast Lead Irony. har har], there aren't a lot of options [Like giving them the Nagasaki treatment like she WANTS to]. I'm pretty sure Israel would prefer just being able to hit Hamas targets without Hamas using civilians to up the body count [but we still enjoy culling down the non-jew demographics]. So your gripe is with Hamas [non-jews] because Israel [the Chosen] has no reason to lay down and allow itself to be attacked [ie, "cannot be judged by some dirty ass goyim whose opinion means shit in Zion].

just sayin...

fixt it for you.

To state that Hamas usues itas own people as a shield is pointless because so does everyone else. In every conflict since ww1 more civillians have died in any given conflict more than combatents.

The Israel Palestinian conflict will always continue whilst one takes land from the other. People have a right to fight for their homes, freedom and liberty. Israel and the Israeli population are not fighting the same fight, they have their land and homes and seek to expand same all the time. Its a simple fact that when you displace a population conflict follows closely.

Isreal has a right to defend itself against any kind of attack but so does every other nation and peoples. Israel is not any different than anyone else. The only difference is that Israel has a strong military and is backed by the US where as the Palestinians are the opposite of that. It would be interesting indeed is a capable military power decided to back and help the Palestinians as the US does with Israel. It would be interesting then to see how Israel would handle that situation.

Needless to say this conflcit will not end till one destroys the other, the question is would the ultimate destruction of the palestinian people mean the destruction of Israel. Meaning are Israels actions sowing the seeds of their own destruction as the more enemies it makes the greater the chance it will design its own downfall.

Historically nations that have waged war for whatever reason have eventually collapsed themselves either financially or through being destroyed by conflict or both.

WHAT?!?!?! You mean the US would NOT bomb the entire city of Chalupa, Mexico if drug gangs from that town fired into the UNITED STATES? Clearly, you hate jews and want to see them dead.

It's not that no one cares about innocents. But when terrorists use use them as shields and place their MILITARY targets in civilian areas, there aren't a lot of options. I'm pretty sure Israel would prefer just being able to hit Hamas targets without Hamas using civilians to up the body count. So your gripe is with Hamas because Israel has no reason to lay down and allow itself to be attacked.

just sayin...

There is a pretty strong record of Israel taking actions to minimize civilian deaths.

just sayin...

There is a pretty strong record of Israel taking actions to minimize civilian deaths.

:rofl:

one-shot-two-kills.jpg

Maybe you can tell a nice WHITE PHOSPHORUS joke now.. I'm sure some lebenon civvies will have a chuckle.

It's a shame when any innocent dies, but the fault for these deaths lay with Hamas.

yea yea... we heard the same shit from Osama Bin Laden after 9/11 zealot.

:cuckoo:

So the use of human shields is acceptable to you?

Israel's human shields draw fire | World news | The Guardian

clearly, less than they are acceptable to you, buddy. Your trite catch phrases mean very little outside of the talking point culture your kind has fostered. Maybe you can butcher an iranian quote next.

:thup:

just sayin...

I know... you're preaching to the choir.

just sayin...

HA!

she said "THE CHOIR"!

Truer words....

just sayin...

Like dropping leaflets to civilians letting them know they are coming. Targeted attacks instead of randomn missile attacks. Waiting a year, absorbing thousands of daily missile attacks (in which any other country would have invaded on day 1 missile 1) before saying enough is enough!

Like dropping leaflets to civilians letting them know they are coming. Targeted attacks instead of randomn missile attacks. Waiting a year, absorbing thousands of daily missile attacks (in which any other country would have invaded on day 1 missile 1) before saying enough is enough!

yea! bombing the shit out of civvies at the King David Hotel doesn't count as long as you call ahead!

:rofl:

preach on, Osama bin Jew!

just sayin...

What! You're not buying into the Jews a Mindless Arab Killing Machines? You must be a member of ZOG!

What! You're not buying into the Jews a Mindless Arab Killing Machines? You must be a member of ZOG!

well... given your ethnic common denominator..... let's just say you both are no more shocking than finding a room full of nazis in Germany circa 1945.

Forum List

Back