Israeli soldier who shot dead a Palestinian child acquitted

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by P F Tinmore, Oct 31, 2012.

1. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,926
    RAMALLAH, (PIC)-- An Israeli Court acquitted, Tuesday, an Israeli soldier who shot and killed Ahmad Mousa, 10, during a nonviolent protest against the Annexation Wall in Ni’lin village, near the central West Bank city of Ramallah in 2008, despite his confession that he fired two bullets at the child.

The incident took place in July of 2008, the soldier shot the child in the head leading to instant death. During his court testimony, the soldier said that “not firing back at those who hurl stones at the army is considered weakness; therefore, I opened fire”.

The Judge claimed that “There was no proof that the bullets fired by the soldier were the cause of the death of the child,” despite the fact that she acknowledged that the soldier opened fire using live ammunition while his life was not in danger.

Israeli soldier who shot dead a Palestinian child acquitted

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. toastman

toastman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,961
    DO Palestinians go on trial for killing innocent Israelis?

Oh wait no, they celebrate on the streets with candy and joy !

3. pbel

pbel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +907
    Another nail in Israel's Moral Compass internationally...The Arabs are not forgetting these atrocities, the result slaughtered children on both sides.

4. Lipush

Lipush Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,281
    In case you've missed, the soldier was JUDGED for his wrong doings, which proves Israel HAS morales. Have you ever seen Islamic Palestinian brigades being put in court of justice when killing Jewish children?

Jews don't forget these atrocities, we don't forget the slaughtered children and babies such as Shalhevet Pass, Helena Rapp, Offir Nahum, the Schevischorder children...

Israel has more morales than the Palestinian war criminals.

5. Lipush

Lipush Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,281
    Shhhhhh!!!

Killing Israelis is ok, since Israel has NO CIVILIANS!

Just ask Tinnie.

6. sealadaigh

sealadaigh BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +129
    just more proof of israeli apartheid, you heartless bitch...

Yitzhar settlers riot following outpost evacuation - Israel News, Ynetnews

Dozens of settlers hurled stones at security forces on Thursday after the IDF and the police razed three structures at the Kipa Sruga outpost near the settlement of Yitzhar.

One settler was arrested on suspicion he was violating a restraining order.

In response, settlers hurled stones at the security forces and several of them torched tires and entered nearby Palestinian villages.

The settlers, on their part, are claiming that the soldiers hit photographers who tried to document the evacuation and exercised excessive force.

on the one hand, shooting a ten year old palestinian child in the head is justiied. on the other hand, illegal settlers who allege being hit buy an IDF soldiers is "excessive force."

yes, you and your country men are cold hearted, disgusting low lifes and the whole world will be a better and safer place when your artificial state is wiped off the face of the fucking earth.

i only hope that when israelis face war crime trials in the future *and they will), that we have the technology to recall statements like yours and try people like you for supporting the killings of these children. tou deserve it.

7. sealadaigh

sealadaigh BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +129
    i have never, ever seen PF Tinsmore condone, celebrate, excuse or justify the killing of any child.

i have seen you do so.

you do not fool me.

to you, these dead israeli children are nothing but political fodder so that your precious and promised "light unto the nations" and your "beacon of democracy" may continue her relentless genocidal war and her heartless ethnic cleansing of an indigenous people from a land "promised" you by your angry and vengeful and racist fucking god.

hell is not hot enough nor eternity long enough for this precious YHWH for whom you so callously and without a scintilla of human care celebrate and mock the deaths of small children.

8. Lipush

Lipush Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,281
    Where did I say I justify throwing stones at security forces? I never said such a thing and this action is to be condemned. Stop claiming like I said it's alright.!

BUT, and there is a big but, there is no reason why the actions of the soldiers could not be put on film. Since the crime of Amona, it is important that these films are taken in pictures, not only the Palestinian whines!

What I see is that YOU are the heartless person, crimes are crimes only when they concern Palestinians, but obviously war crimes of HAMAS are to be tolerated. You started bashing and saying bad things as soon as I mentioned Hamas' tactics, apperently those terrorists are so liked by you you cannot handle the truth.

Israelis who do wrong need to be put to justice, but NOT civilians who are attacked and underfire.@!

And people like YOU need to grow a heart. your hypocrisy is sky high, and your insides are wicked to the CORE

9. Lipush

Lipush Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,281
    "i have never, ever seen PF Tinsmore condone, celebrate, excuse or justify the killing of any child."

That is not what I said.

Tinnie simply said that there are no civilians in Israel, thefore there is no war crimes against them, AND we don't need or DESERVE any kind of justice or protection system.

He said it as it is, so if you didn't see it, it's not my problem. And it's not my issue with you, anyway.

To me, those children are of my people. At the same breath I can twist what you've said now onto YOUR side.

As for you insulting my religion, Who cares. Keep on babbling. only shows you're being a coward. I bet you've never had a real argument with a Jew or a Zionist, so you probably feel brave you're behind the screen.

so talk to the hand:eusa_hand:

10. Indofred

Indofred Guest

Ratings:
    +0

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1