Israeli soldier who shot dead a Palestinian child acquitted

palestinians are regularly tried in israeli courts for far less serious offenses and found guilty with far less evidence and given far more severe sentences than are israelis.

israel has turned killing young children into a sport that soldiers in "the most moral army in the world" engage in jubilantly and boast about their depravity, even to such an extent that they have t-shirts made celebrating their skills at commiting infanticide.

"palestinians are regularly tried in israeli courts for far less serious offenses and found guilty with far less evidence and given far more severe sentences than are israelis."

Not surprisingly, you've missed his point completely.
He asked if the Palestinians are judged by their OWN justice systems when killing Israeli children.

The answer is obvious.

I didn't want to get into this fight, however: Lipush is an obvious Talmudic extremist who probably follows Israel's High Rabbi's view that a "Palestinian is not worth the fingernail of a Jew." The hypocracy of having a"Heart" by Lipush is a fraud.

Killing a child of ten by an Israeli soldier is a crime against humanity, and Israel will someday be brought to Justice.

In the year 2000, Israel killed 91 Palestinian children. No Israeli children were killed that year.

Of those 91 Palestinian killed by Israel 48 were shot in the head.

In my town-----people who throw rocks at cops or soldiers---can expect a bullet in their heads I invite all islamo nazi pigs come to my town armed with rocks-----bring all those dead to you

In my town-----people who throw rocks at cops or soldiers---can expect a bullet in their heads I invite all islamo nazi pigs come to my town armed with rocks-----bring all those dead to you

You should fire all those fucking pig cops.

If people throw rocks at them they are doing something wrong.

If children throw rocks at anything human or animal----it is because their mothers are fucking sows In fact-----what should be done is jail the disgusting
whores who did not teach their children to behave like humans. I am fully acquainted with people of your ilk, tinnie

Wow, thank you Irosie for your honest heart-felt sintiment of hate...We all know how you feel...not like the Jews I met in my life...

The scary part is: is this attitude really supported by Israeli supporters? That this war is about Zionist anger which makes them lash out like Irose?

Is this pent up anger wide-spread?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I my town----a bunch of kids got thrown in jail for VERY LONG prison sentences-----the filthy brats were tossing rocks from an "OVERPASS" (that is a road passing OVER another road-----I kind of frequent way of controlling traffic flow in my town) The little disgusting criminals caused a fatal car accident. It is VERY ILLEGAL to throw rocks at people and at cars in all decent civilized societies I and my brothers are lucky-----our mother taught us her two basic lessons----"never run with a stick in your hand"-------'never throw a rock at a person, animal or vehicle" islamo nazis refer to her lessons as HATRED

DO Palestinians go on trial for killing innocent Israelis?

Oh wait no, they celebrate on the streets with candy and joy !

palestinians are regularly tried in israeli courts for far less serious offenses and found guilty with far less evidence and given far more severe sentences than are israelis.

israel has turned killing young children into a sport that soldiers in "the most moral army in the world" engage in jubilantly and boast about their depravity, even to such an extent that they have t-shirts made celebrating their skills at commiting infanticide.

Lol what a load of crap. Stop pretending like you give a crap about the Palis. please do not procreate you terrorist monkey !

No they are doing nothing wrong. It is the parents of these children who teach their kids to hate all Israelis. Poisoned generation after poisoned generation.

Only in Islam !

No they are doing nothing wrong. It is the parents of these children who teach their kids to hate all Israelis. Poisoned generation after poisoned generation.

Only in Islam !

Toast----most of the rock throwers are not exactly CHILDREN I agree that their actions are a result of their "upbringing" ----but that is true of lots of youthful criminal behavior. A fourteen year old boy throwing rocks at persons and vehicles is a DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB and cops and soldiers are obligated to respond----unless they happen to be lobbing heavy rocks at tinnie's head and the heads of those dear to him-----in that case the kid should be rewarded ---but not with a promise of bliss in whore house in the sky for all eternity

Tinnie is still giggling over the death of an infant ------from a rock thrown by one of his BELOVED MUJHADEEN "children"

the usual mode of death from a thrown rock ------to the head of a child---is EPIDURAL HEMATOMA for tinnie ------epidural hematoma is ------a joke---

as the hematoma expands (quite quickly) the brain is forced thru the foramen magnum------squashing the brain stem---------tinnie laughs

leave Peaballs alone----he is struggling to justify the glory of slitting the throats of infants for -----allah

RAMALLAH, (PIC)-- An Israeli Court acquitted, Tuesday, an Israeli soldier who shot and killed Ahmad Mousa, 10, during a nonviolent protest against the Annexation Wall in Ni’lin village, near the central West Bank city of Ramallah in 2008, despite his confession that he fired two bullets at the child.

The incident took place in July of 2008, the soldier shot the child in the head leading to instant death. During his court testimony, the soldier said that “not firing back at those who hurl stones at the army is considered weakness; therefore, I opened fire”.

The Judge claimed that “There was no proof that the bullets fired by the soldier were the cause of the death of the child,” despite the fact that she acknowledged that the soldier opened fire using live ammunition while his life was not in danger.

Israeli soldier who shot dead a Palestinian child acquitted

Moral of the story... Don't throw rocks at people with machine guns, and don't take your children to places where they do. It really is that simple.

Tinnie is still giggling over the death of an infant ------from a rock thrown by one of his BELOVED MUJHADEEN "children"

the usual mode of death from a thrown rock ------to the head of a child---is EPIDURAL HEMATOMA for tinnie ------epidural hematoma is ------a joke---

as the hematoma expands (quite quickly) the brain is forced thru the foramen magnum------squashing the brain stem---------tinnie laughs

that would be a Subdural hematoma, often relieved by an israeli bullet to the head

that would be a Subdural hematoma, often relieved by an israeli bullet to the head

Wrong again----a THROWN ROCK----at the head of a child would end up as a subdural hematoma VERY RARELY------a rock to the side of the head can result in a fracture leading to a severing of the middle cerebral artery and AN EPIDURAL HEMATOMA------it is a faster way to die-------do not try so hard to display your gross ignorance

Irosie91 is still giggling over the death of a 10 year old ------from a bullet fired by one of her BELOVED Israeli "heros"

the usual mode of death from a live round------to the head of a child---is blowing the head off, for Irony91 ------live ammo on children is ------a joke---

At this "joke" Irosie91 laughs

Irosie91 is still giggling over the death of a 10 year old ------from a bullet fired by one of her BELOVED Israeli "heros"

the usual mode of death from a live round------to the head of a child---is blowing the head off, for Irony91 ------live ammo on children is ------a joke---

Simple questions, what do Palis do when Hamas kills an Israeli?

Simple questions, what do Palis do when Hamas kills an Israeli?

Simple answer----they seek out the murderer-----quickly put him on TRIAL and---then comes the PENALTY PHASE of the trial Hamas penalties are very humane. They exist to make the perpetrator ---------well---to CURE HIM I will leave it to other posters to describe the penalties imposed on Hamas people who kill jews
over to you glorious jihadists..........................

What do you call it when your brethren behead someone, Yusef Mohammed? Meanwhile, there are plenty of Muslims getting shot in the head in Syria by their fellow Muslims. However, Yusef Mohammed closes his eyes to when Muslims kill Muslims.

Forum List

Back