Israeli soldier talks of orders as murder

Oh, God no. You're all about the Jew love.

"jew love" doesn't amount to "jew blank check favoratism" in my book.

Obviously in your book that blank check is reserved only for the the Palesitinians.

quote me where i've suggested pali rockets are a godsend and have defended their use as wholly necessary.

or, just sit there with your thumbs up your ass waiting to cry antisemite.. it's not as if you people really change tactics.

"jew love" doesn't amount to "jew blank check favoratism" in my book.

Obviously in your book that blank check is reserved only for the the Palesitinians.

quote me where i've suggested pali rockets are a godsend and have defended their use as wholly necessary.

or, just sit there with your thumbs up your ass waiting to cry antisemite.. it's not as if you people really change tactics.

You have never admitted to any wrong doing on the part of Hamas. Anytime someone points out one of the endless acts of barbarism committed by this terrorist group, you point the finger at Israel.

You have got to be out of your fucking mind if you think anyone is going to believe you havent given Hamas a blank check. You are living in a dream world Shogun.

You have never admitted to any wrong doing on the part of Hamas. Anytime someone points out one of the endless acts of barbarism committed by this terrorist group, you point the finger at Israel.

You have got to be out of your fucking mind if you think anyone is going to believe you havent given Hamas a blank check. You are living in a dream world Shogun.

lets put it THIS way, pussy: MORE jews will die from auto accidents this year than the last 15 years of rockets. Meanwhile, you celebrate Cast Lead as if arab toddlers DESERVE, by their very ethnicity, to die for the sake of zionism. Launching missiles is absolutely wrong and if you advocated finding the individuals who shoot them and charging them with criminal action then so be it. But, thats not your GENERALIZED solution to rockets, now is it?

and, again, if you can quote me then do it. I am not interested in your assumptions. put up or shut up, bitch.

and, again, if you can quote me then do it. I am not interested in your assumptions. put up or shut up, bitch.

You REALLY must be delusional if you think im going to pour over your 17,000 posts to find proof of what we all know is true in the first place.

Launching missiles is absolutely wrong and if you advocated finding the individuals who shoot them and charging them with criminal action then so be it. But, thats not your GENERALIZED solution to rockets, now is it?

Thats exactly what Israel was doing in Gaza. They went to get the guys who have been firing rockets, but everytime they try to do this, Hamas comes out of the woodwork to take shots at them and they plant explosives everywhere and they hide behind children the entire time. Hamas doesnt allow Israel to apprehend them without a fight, so the result is palestinians die.

first off, if you can't quote me then you fucking fail. Get your shit together before making assertions you cant back up with evidence.

second, murdering 300 (and thats a generous estimate) toddlers and other civilian victims is not anything close to hunting down specific rocket launching arabs and punishing them criminally. If you rob a bank and I murder your fucking family on the off chance that you happen to be home that is NOT the same as punishing the individual for robbing a bank and it sure as fuck isn't excused by accusing you of hiding behind your kids.. In fact, Your entire response about "hiding behind kids" is a fucking joke these days anyway.

Gazans: IDF used us as 'human shields' during offensive - Haaretz - Israel News

'IDF troops used 11-year-old boy as human shield in Gaza' - Haaretz - Israel News

UN report: 'IDF used Gaza boy as human shield' | Israel | Jerusalem Post

You see, bitch? THIS is what we call EVIDENCE. It's what knowledgeable people use to prove an assertion beyond rolling over and looking for a jewish dick to suck.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever stopped to think that carpet bombing one of the most densely populated 25 mile coastal strips of land on earth, and indiscriminately leveling homes and entire neighborhoods, where droves of Palestinian parents are now forced to pick up the bloody pieces of what was once their children, and children forced to do the same for what was once their parents, isn't nessecarily the soundest method of combatting home-made rocket firing terrorism? If anything it's gonna drive the people who were forced to either watch a loved one shot, blown-up, or crippled off the deep end, leaving fresh recruits for more terrorist groups, people angry that every where in the world it seems that everywhere from people on this website to the Israeli Defense Forces feels that the indiscriminate attacks on the Palestinian population in the Gaza Strip and the deaths of their loved ones is made out to be justified simply because they are Palestinians. It's not just Palestinians crying war crime, it's organizations like the UN Security Council, which our country is a member of as well.

Godboy it's like you said man, Hamas members wouldn't be apprehended without a fight, so you take that fight to them. If it has to be bullet by bullet and house by house, that's what you have to do. I mean imagine if our nations military pulled some of this stuff in Iraq. Like hey there is a guy with a gun on that roof next to that apartment building full of civilians, lets lob a few high-caliber tank shells at him and hope for the best, that would be un-heard of! I mean when you claim to be the most moral military on the planet, and your fighting for the safety of your country's citizens, you go after the people who are threatening them, and actually do all you can to keep people who aren't fighting out of your crosshairs.

Because when the stories come in of soldiers making t-shirts that say how they kill pregneant Palestinian mothers and their babies, and the world sees a vastly more advanced and larger army blowing the krap out of a territory ruled by a militant where the attacking country maintains a punishing blockade keeping nearly 1.5 million people in, and keeps vastly needed humanitarian aid and aid in the form of building materials out so that people who have lost homes, relatives, and livelihoods to rebuild their homes and businnesses, who is the world going to see as the victim in this situation?

Last edited:
first off, if you can't quote me then you fucking fail. Get your shit together before making assertions you cant back up with evidence.

second, murdering 300 (and thats a generous estimate) toddlers and other civilian victims is not anything close to hunting down specific rocket launching arabs and punishing them criminally.

That didnt happen. Unless you can prove that 300 toddlers were murdered, YOU fail.

second, murdering 300 (and thats a generous estimate) toddlers and other civilian victims is not anything close to hunting down specific rocket launching arabs and punishing them criminally.

That didnt happen. Unless you can prove that 300 toddlers were murdered, YOU fail.

here you go, you dumb son of a bitch. Are you figuring out what this "evidence" thing is yet or is this a snake that keeps biting you in your pussy?

IDF in Gaza: Killing civilians, vandalism, and lax rules of engagement - Haaretz - Israel News

"800 terrorists and 300 civilians, who we did not want to harm, were killed in the last operation," Galant said. "This ratio of almost a quarter [of the individuals] uninvolved [in the fighting] is an achievement unmatched in the history of this kind of combat," he added.
Galant: Cast Lead death ratio an achievement | Israel | Jerusalem Post

ERUSALEM (JTA) -- Some 1,434 Palestinians were killed, including 960 civilians, during Israel's military offensive in Gaza, a Palestinian human rights group said.
The dead included 288 children and 121 women, the Palestinian Center for Human Rights said on Thursday.
The non-civilians killed included 239 police officers and 235 "fighters," according to the group.
Palestinian rights group releases Cast Lead stats | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

And I used the GENEROUS figures from the fucking jpost, you goofy ****. Can you fucking count to 300, fuckstick? go ahead and use your zionist target practice decoy if you need to.

Has anyone ever stopped to think that carpet bombing one of the most densely populated 25 mile coastal strips of land on earth, and indiscriminately leveling homes and entire neighborhoods, where droves of Palestinian parents are now forced to pick up the bloody pieces of what was once their children, and children forced to do the same for what was once their parents, isn't nessecarily the soundest method of combatting home-made rocket firing terrorism? If anything it's gonna drive the people who were forced to either watch a loved one shot, blown-up, or crippled off the deep end, leaving fresh recruits for more terrorist groups, people angry that every where in the world it seems that everywhere from people on this website to the Israeli Defense Forces feels that the indiscriminate attacks on the Palestinian population in the Gaza Strip and the deaths of their loved ones is made out to be justified simply because they are Palestinians. It's not just Palestinians crying war crime, it's organizations like the UN Security Council, which our country is a member of as well.

Godboy it's like you said man, Hamas members wouldn't be apprehended without a fight, so you take that fight to them. If it has to be bullet by bullet and house by house, that's what you have to do. I mean imagine if our nations military pulled some of this stuff in Iraq. Like hey there is a guy with a gun on that roof next to that apartment building full of civilians, lets lob a few high-caliber tank shells at him and hope for the best, that would be un-heard of! I mean when you claim to be the most moral military on the planet, and your fighting for the safety of your country's citizens, you go after the people who are threatening them, and actually do all you can to keep people who aren't fighting out of your crosshairs.

Because when the stories come in of soldiers making t-shirts that say how they kill pregneant Palestinian mothers and their babies, and the world sees a vastly more advanced and larger army blowing the krap out of a territory ruled by a militant where the attacking country maintains a punishing blockade keeping nearly 1.5 million people in, and keeps vastly needed humanitarian aid and aid in the form of building materials out so that people who have lost homes, relatives, and livelihoods to rebuild their homes and businnesses, who is the world going to see as the victim in this situation?
do you even know what carpet bomb means?
becuse if you do, then you would know that no such thing has happened

Oh I get it.. you are too big of a bleeding pussy to make a retort so you are building a straw man suggesting that I only meant 300 TODDLERS while hoping that no one can read the "and other civilian victims" in my post..

This must be why your forum input is about as profound as your retarded fucking name and avatar.

"800 terrorists and 300 civilians, who we did not want to harm, were killed in the last operation," Galant said. "This ratio of almost a quarter [of the individuals] uninvolved [in the fighting] is an achievement unmatched in the history of this kind of combat," he added.

First off, theres nothing in there that says 300 toddlers died, and secondly, the quote you provided clearly states that they didnt want to harm any civilians, therefore it cant be called murder.

In your last link, the Palestinians claim 288 children died, but i have no idea as to why you would expect ayone to believe anything the Palestinians say. They are notorious liars. Its their thing.

I think YOU are the one who needs a lesson in "evidence".

second, murdering 300 (and thats a generous estimate)

A very generous estimate indeed. It's based on the IDF's figures, which, as another poster has already pointed out, assumed that all adult (15+) males killed by Israel in the conflict were enemy combatants.

Check this out: Israel estimates that 309 "innocent civilians" were killed. 189 were children. Another 91 were women. 21 were elderly, 6 were UNWRA workers, and 2 were medical workers. Guess what that adds up to?

Source for numbers:
IDF: 600 Hamas men, 309 civilians died in Gaza offensive - Haaretz - Israel News

First off, theres nothing in there that says 300 toddlers died, and secondly, the quote you provided clearly states that they didnt want to harm any civilians, therefore it cant be called murder.

In your last link, the Palestinians claim 288 children died, but i have no idea as to why you would expect ayone to believe anything the Palestinians say. They are notorious liars. Its their thing.

I think YOU are the one who needs a lesson in "evidence".

:rofl:

I KNEW you were reaching for a straw man in order to get from under the boot I have on your neck, pussy!

:lol:

scroll up, you dumb son of a bitch. First off, I originally included "and other civilians" in the post you responded to. SECOND, AGAIN, I USED THE FIGURES FROM THE FUCKING JPOST. IF YOU CANT COMPREHEND HOW USING EVEN ZIONISMS TURD BUFFED NUMBERS STILL MAKE YOUR INPUT A FUCKING FARCE THEN SO BE IT.

Of COURSE you wont call it murder you zionist bitch. A jew couldliterally be eating the brains out of the skull of an arab child and you'd insist that the fucking muslim was taunting the jew by being too tasty.

AND, given that you haven't posted a GODDAMN THING that even resembles evidence I guess you probably shouldn't be telling anyone who needs a lesson on proof, eh bitchboy?

simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg

Last edited:

A very generous estimate indeed. It's based on the IDF's figures, which, as another poster has already pointed out, assumed that all adult (15+) males killed by Israel in the conflict were enemy combatants.

Check this out: Israel estimates that 309 "innocent civilians" were killed. 189 were children. Another 91 were women. 21 were elderly, 6 were UNWRA workers, and 2 were medical workers. Guess what that adds up to?

Source for numbers:
IDF: 600 Hamas men, 309 civilians died in Gaza offensive - Haaretz - Israel News

Thats not true. They are not in agreement of how many casualties took place. The Palestinian figures are much larger than Israels, and the truth probably lies somewhere between the two.

You can find the offical casualty claims of both sides at wikipedia under the section titled "casualties"...

2008–2009 Israel–Gaza conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
scroll up, you dumb son of a bitch. First off, I originally included "and other civilians" in the post you responded to.

Oh I get it.. you are too big of a bleeding pussy to make a retort so you are building a straw man suggesting that I only meant 300 TODDLERS while hoping that no one can read the "and other civilian victims" in my post..

I dont really understand what you are getting at here. It seems like you are under the impression that im thinking you only meant 300 civilians total died, but im not assuming that. All im refuting is your claim that 300 toddlers were "murdered", which clearly did not happen.

Of COURSE you wont call it murder you zionist bitch. A jew couldliterally be eating the brains out of the skull of an arab child and you'd insist that the fucking muslim was taunting the jew by being too tasty.

No, im not you, so im realistic about these things. If there was ever an intentional killing of a civilian, then yes, i call that murder, but if it was and accident due to civilians being too close to the combat zone, then i dont consider it murder.

Currently, there isnt many instances where Israel can be blamed for civilian deaths, however, there is that case where the woman and her daughter were killed by a sniper because she went left when she should have went right, THAT was murder. The guy that shot her should be put in prison for the rest of his life. I understand his orders were to shoot anyone who entered that area, but when you see a woman and her child, you are morally required disobey the order to shoot.

In the US military, there are conditions under which you are allowed, and more importantly, you are EXPECTED to disobey a direct order, and the shooting of that woman and her child is one of those situations. You cant commit murder, no matter who gives the order to do it.

Last edited:

Source for numbers:

Thats not true. They are not in agreement of how many casualties took place. The Palestinian figures are much larger than Israels, and the truth probably lies somewhere between the two.

You can find the offical casualty claims of both sides at wikipedia under the section titled "casualties"...

2008–2009 Israel–Gaza conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How dense are you fuckboy? I USED THE FUCKING ISRAELI NUMBERS.

scroll up, you dumb son of a bitch. First off, I originally included "and other civilians" in the post you responded to.

I dont really understand what you are getting at here. It seems like you are under the impression that im thinking you only meant 300 civilians total died, but im not assuming that. All im refuting is your claim that 300 toddlers were "murdered", which clearly did not happen.

No, im not you, so im realistic about these things. If there was ever an intentional killing of a civilian, then yes, i call that murder, but if it was and accident due to civilians being too close to the combat zone, then i dont consider it murder.

Currently, there isnt many instances where Israel can be blamed for civilian deaths, however, there is that case where the woman and her daughter were killed by a sniper because she went left when she should have went right, THAT was murder. The guy that shot her should be put in prison for the rest of his life. I understand his orders were to shoot anyone who entered that area, but when you see a woman and her child, you are morally required disobey the order to shoot.

In the US military, there are conditions under which you are allowed, and more importantly, you are EXPECTED to disobey a direct order, and the shooting of that woman and her child is one of those situations. You cant commit murder, no matter who gives the order to do it.

hey, scroll up, motherfucker. I busted you like a virgins hymen. Hiding behind strawmen and accepted nomenclature doesn't belay the FACT that zionists MURDERED civiilains in a scheme to broadly punish the general pali population for criminal behaviour that resulted in less dead jews than we'l;l see this year in auto accidents.

by all means... rationalize what you will. Insist on your own personal Pilate routine if you need to. The onyl thing you wash your hands in is the blood of innocent human beings. I hope your honorary yarmulke is worth it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back