Israeli soldier talks of orders as murder

The IDF stated that 309 "innocent civilians" had been killed. Is 300 not a close enough estimate for you?
do you not know what a "todler" is?

:banghead:

Go back and read the posts again.

YOU go back and read his posts. This is what he said...

ERUSALEM (JTA) -- Some 1,434 Palestinians were killed, including 960 civilians, during Israel's military offensive in Gaza, a Palestinian human rights group said.
The dead included 288 children and 121 women, the Palestinian Center for Human Rights said on Thursday.
The non-civilians killed included 239 police officers and 235 "fighters," according to the group.
Palestinian rights group releases Cast Lead stats | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

And I used the GENEROUS figures from the fucking jpost, you goofy ****. Can you fucking count to 300, fuckstick? go ahead and use your zionist target practice decoy if you need to.

He said 300 toddlers AND other civilians. His claim is that along with 300 toddlers (288 to be exact), there were ALSO another 600+ adult civilians. He said what he said, and we are correct about our assumptions concerning what he said. Not to mention, he has repeated his "300 dead toddlers" mantra over and over again in other threads.

Last edited:
Since the year 2000, Palestinians have attacked and successfully wounded 8,341 Israelis. The Palestinians have KILLED 1,179 people since the year 2000 also. Why are you shocked when Israel finally says enough is enough and they try to put a stop to the never ending attacks against their people? Where is your outcry for the assaults on Israeli people?

Oh, i forgot, Kalam is a muslim, which means he hates jews by default. The opinions of muslims dont matter, because they are obviously heavily biased.

Last edited:
when in doubt, scream ANTISEMITE!

sad.. very pathetic, actually.

Oh, God no. You're all about the Jew love.

"jew love" doesn't amount to "jew blank check favoratism" in my book. You've never seen me calling for the mass extermination of a single jewish population like you HAVE seen DavidS "joke" about. By all means, if you can find a quote of mine then post it. Remember, IM the one whose position is based on pluralism and democratic equality despite race...

now, go put your pussy back in your pants before someone else makes it bleed all over the carpet again.

You call for a mass extermination of the Jews every time you side with the terrorists. The terrorists call for the mass extermination of Jews, so how does that make you any different? Because you ignore this fact and actually pretend you're supporting a just, 'nationalist' movement?

Its so difficult to take you seriously with all the disgusting insults you hurl in your posts. How enlightened you are.

Oh, i forgot,
:lol:

You forgot? Did the giant Arabic avatar and name clue you in, dipshit?

Kalam is a muslim, which means he hates jews by default.
LOL.

Of my closest friends, 3 are Jewish... at least one has a number of family members who served in the IDF, and even he agrees that Cast Lead was completely retarded.

The opinions of muslims dont matter, because they are obviously heavily biased.
My opinions are based on my own observations. Almost everybody around me (online as well as IRL) is an ardent supporter of Israel. I don't attend a mosque or worship with any congregation, so my opinions aren't based on the ravings of any anti-Semitic imam. The specific school of thought that I follow is based heavily on logical arguments and rationality, so the type of religious prejudice that you subscribe to would not be compatible with my beliefs.

"jew love" doesn't amount to "jew blank check favoratism" in my book.

Obviously in your book that blank check is reserved only for the the Palesitinians.

quote me where i've suggested pali rockets are a godsend and have defended their use as wholly necessary.

or, just sit there with your thumbs up your ass waiting to cry antisemite.. it's not as if you people really change tactics.

It's not as if you change tactics. If he didn't actually call you an anti-Semite, then don't bring it up. Otherwise, your just an idiot with a tactic of deflecting arguments by assuming we're going to call you an anti-Semite.

And if you're not an anti-Semite, I wouldn't worry about it. But you'd be an idiot to think its completely irrelevant. Anti-Semitism is one of the oldest institutions in history and is very pervasive today, and plays an enormous part in this conflict.

Oh, i forgot,
:lol:

You forgot? Did the giant Arabic avatar and name clue you in, dipshit?

Kalam is a muslim, which means he hates jews by default.
LOL.

Of my closest friends, 3 are Jewish... at least one has a number of family members who served in the IDF, and even he agrees that Cast Lead was completely retarded.

The opinions of muslims dont matter, because they are obviously heavily biased.
My opinions are based on my own observations. Almost everybody around me (online as well as IRL) is an ardent supporter of Israel. I don't attend a mosque or worship with any congregation, so my opinions aren't based on the ravings of any anti-Semitic imam. The specific school of thought that I follow is based heavily on logical arguments and rationality, so the type of religious prejudice that you subscribe to would not be compatible with my beliefs.
except the difference between a todler and children is semantics to you

Well those green head bands come off AWFULLY quick... as do the face masks... which are designed to hide their identity... this because THEY ARE CIVILIANS, LIVING IN AND AMONG OTHER REST OF THE CIVILIANS...
Hamas soldiers jump into the nearest phone booth and change clothes à la Superman whenever the IDF shows up? Somehow I doubt that.

Not that it matters how they're dressed when Israel indiscriminately drops bombs, uses white phosphorous, and uses cluster munitions in densely populated urban areas...

The guy in a wheel chair is an American whose name was Leon Klinghoffer... The Palestinian murdered him while he was on a Mediterian Cruise with his wife...
Way to cite an event from over 20 years ago. What does that have to do with anything today? What the hell does a PLF hijacking have to do with Hamas or the IDF? The answer to both questions is nothing.

Yeah these are a peaceful, innocent people... who train their children to hate Jews and whose only purpose is to murder innocent people.
Inaccurate/sweeping generalizations. Go ahead and rationalize Israel's massacre of Palestinian civilians. Hopefully, it'll make you feel better while you try to pretend that they were all "terrorist supporters" or "human shields." :cuckoo:

kinda makes ya wish ya handn't blown up that cafe eh......

Clearly, I'm far more deserving of censure than someone who makes blanket generalizations about Muslims being anti-Semitic and having worthless opinions.

Well those green head bands come off AWFULLY quick... as do the face masks... which are designed to hide their identity... this because THEY ARE CIVILIANS, LIVING IN AND AMONG OTHER REST OF THE CIVILIANS...
Hamas soldiers jump into the nearest phone booth and change clothes à la Superman whenever the IDF shows up? Somehow I doubt that.

Not that it matters how they're dressed when Israel indiscriminately drops bombs, uses white phosphorous, and uses cluster munitions in densely populated urban areas...

Way to cite an event from over 20 years ago. What does that have to do with anything today? What the hell does a PLF hijacking have to do with Hamas or the IDF? The answer to both questions is nothing.

Yeah these are a peaceful, innocent people... who train their children to hate Jews and whose only purpose is to murder innocent people.
Inaccurate/sweeping generalizations. Go ahead and rationalize Israel's massacre of Palestinian civilians. Hopefully, it'll make you feel better while you try to pretend that they were all "terrorist supporters" or "human shields." :cuckoo:

kinda makes ya wish ya handn't blown up that cafe eh......

wat

Clearly, I'm far more deserving of censure than someone who makes blanket generalizations about Muslims being anti-Semitic and having worthless opinions.
you must have me confused with someone else

Why complain about my refusal to discuss semantics and not about GB's anti-Islamic prejudice? After all, isn't the assertion that Palestinians supporters are prejudiced a trademark argument of the pro-Israel side of the debate? It can't look good to have prejudice on your own side... or does it only count as prejudice when it's directed towards Jews? :lol:

you must have me confused with someone else

Why complain about my refusal to discuss semantics and not about GB's anti-Islamic prejudice? After all, isn't the assertion that Palestinians supporters are prejudiced a trademark argument of the pro-Israel side of the debate? It can't look good to have prejudice on your own side... or does it only count as prejudice when it's directed towards Jews? :lol:
well, YOU were the one saying that fuck head shitgun was correct when he clearly wasnt
want to readdress THAT?

Forum List

Back