Israeli soldier shot American activist in face with tear gas can

When an ambulance came, the Israeli soldiers refused to allow the ambulance through the checkpoint just outside the village. After 5 minutes of arguing with the soldiers, the ambulance passed.
The terrorist found out that the ambulances, which used to be the only vehicle that could get through the checkpoint right away without inspection, that you could put large amount of C4 on them and get through the checkpoints without being inspected. They were also used to transfer terrorist and suicide bombers without being inspected. The terrorist made ambulance valid targets and subject to inspections! If they wanted the ambulance immune from inspection they shouldn't have used them as weapons of war.[/quote]

I see...not good!

When an ambulance came, the Israeli soldiers refused to allow the ambulance through the checkpoint just outside the village. After 5 minutes of arguing with the soldiers, the ambulance passed.
The terrorist found out that the ambulances, which used to be the only vehicle that could get through the checkpoint right away without inspection, that you could put large amount of C4 on them and get through the checkpoints without being inspected. They were also used to transfer terrorist and suicide bombers without being inspected. The terrorist made ambulance valid targets and subject to inspections! If they wanted the ambulance immune from inspection they shouldn't have used them as weapons of war.

I see...not good!
see, i told you
;)

The terrorist found out that the ambulances, which used to be the only vehicle that could get through the checkpoint right away without inspection, that you could put large amount of C4 on them and get through the checkpoints without being inspected. They were also used to transfer terrorist and suicide bombers without being inspected. The terrorist made ambulance valid targets and subject to inspections! If they wanted the ambulance immune from inspection they shouldn't have used them as weapons of war.

I see...not good!
see, i told you
;)

But you didn't know the specific reason...so HA! :eusa_snooty:

But you didn't know the specific reason...so HA! :eusa_snooty:
didnt need to
:D

Let's see. The soldiers are trying to deal with an uncontrolled riot and ambulances have been used in the past to smuggle weapons and terrorists into restricted areas, so what possible reason could the soldiers have had to delay the ambulance?

Did you see the movie "The Kingdom?" The initial attack was a diversion in order to get the ambulance laced with C4 into the target site. The main damage was caused by the ambulance!

Hamas has not problem strapping bombs to the chests of their children, do you really think they would take the ethical grounds when it comes to ambulances? Islamofacist have no morals or ethics!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back