Israeli soldier shot American activist in face with tear gas can

As much as i hate protesters, i hate rock throwing proesters even more. I think its both funny and ironic he got nailed in the face. What a fucking dumbass.

See that is not the same thing at all. Were Palistinians being lynched? Or were they being skinned alive? Were they having their genitals cut off and then being beat to death? No they were not. So try again Sho try again

I guess you'd have to ask a palestinean all about it much like we'd have had to ask a black man in mississippi all about it. Do you REALLY thing that pre-civil rights era whites shared YOUR opinion about blacks rising up or mine?

Indeed, if you think being lynched ONLY occurs from the branches of trees while social marginalization ONLY happens on slave fields then you have the same problem with irony that zionists do this side of their drive for an ethnically pure state.

but.. it's ALWAYS apples and oranges when the progeny of a former scapegoat class wants to ignore the reality of their hisotry as it applies to the most recent round of racism...

After all.. if ONLY those blacks were PEACEFUL instead of burning down city blocks.. then they wouldn't have had dogs attacking them, right?

Cause and effect. Simply put. The reasons behind the burned blocks were hundreds of years of slavery and oppression. Unjust punishments for executing a liberty granted by the constitution itself. Indeed even the founding fathers would agree with these actions.

However, invasion of another territory and unjust violent acts are not a justifiable act crying intolerance. Unless of course the intolerance is their own and it is justified by their misconstrued idealogies of the current power. Thus labeling themselves enemy of the very state they wish to control. Catagorized as a domestic terrorist, ousted for terrorism and crying because of unjust treatment while attacking civilians. The state of Israel is vulnerable to attack merely by its location alone. Israel is a nation established by many nations and solidified as a nation by the simultanious defense against multiple invasions by multiple nations. Not only were the attacks repelled but Israel grew in territory. Legitimized by all countries except its "sworn enemies" these protests are nothing more than an attempt to violently undermine the political system.

Mess with the bull get the horns!

And these protestors should toss stones (no pun intended) from glass houses! They protest against the security wall, but the terrorist who they support made the security wall UNDENIABLY NECESSARY and JUSTIFIABLE!

Let's see since the Wall went up there have been 0 suicide bombings! Before the wall they suicide bombings were a daily event. After the wall the terrorist had to go over the fence using crude missiles to terrorize the neighboring population.

Last edited:
See that is not the same thing at all. Were Palistinians being lynched? Or were they being skinned alive? Were they having their genitals cut off and then being beat to death? No they were not. So try again Sho try again

I guess you'd have to ask a palestinean all about it much like we'd have had to ask a black man in mississippi all about it. Do you REALLY thing that pre-civil rights era whites shared YOUR opinion about blacks rising up or mine?

Indeed, if you think being lynched ONLY occurs from the branches of trees while social marginalization ONLY happens on slave fields then you have the same problem with irony that zionists do this side of their drive for an ethnically pure state.

but.. it's ALWAYS apples and oranges when the progeny of a former scapegoat class wants to ignore the reality of their hisotry as it applies to the most recent round of racism...

After all.. if ONLY those blacks were PEACEFUL instead of burning down city blocks.. then they wouldn't have had dogs attacking them, right?

Cause and effect. Simply put. The reasons behind the burned blocks were hundreds of years of slavery and oppression. Unjust punishments for executing a liberty granted by the constitution itself. Indeed even the founding fathers would agree with these actions.

However, invasion of another territory and unjust violent acts are not a justifiable act crying intolerance. Unless of course the intolerance is their own and it is justified by their misconstrued idealogies of the current power. Thus labeling themselves enemy of the very state they wish to control. Catagorized as a domestic terrorist, ousted for terrorism and crying because of unjust treatment while attacking civilians. The state of Israel is vulnerable to attack merely by its location alone. Israel is a nation established by many nations and solidified as a nation by the simultanious defense against multiple invasions by multiple nations. Not only were the attacks repelled but Israel grew in territory. Legitimized by all countries except its "sworn enemies" these protests are nothing more than an attempt to violently undermine the political system.

The above bolded portions are the ironic statements you keep making about how righteous YOUR history was while how evil THEIR current reality is.

blackPanther1.jpg

and no.. the founding fathers would have had 60s blacks back on the field. You do realize they owned slaves, right? Truly, it's pretty sad that I have to point these things out. Looking for any way to rationalize zionism seem to be making you mimic the kind of rhetoric that kept your ancestors from the equality that produced dog attacks and water cannon baths.

again.. pretty sad.

See your narrow interpretation leads you to curl up in your own subject knowledge. They were the same slaveholders who fought the British for what????? The same reasons. Irony eludes you my friend. Take the principle then apply it to the specifics.

oh hey.. of COURSE an entire range of excuses flow from the tip of your tongue, dude! Hell, Rachel Corie should have KNOWN bulldozers are heavy!
That bitch got what she had coming to her! you stand in front of a bulldozer that obviously doesn't see you, then you deserve to die from shear stupidity! I hope one day I can piss on her grave!

:rofl:

After all.. It's impossible to show the maliciousness of zionism!

YouTube - Israeli soldier shoots arrested blindfolded Palestinian

:thup:
Do the follow up story you disingenious asshole! The soldier here was arrested and prosecuted for BREAKING THE LAW!

That bitch got what she had coming to her! you stand in front of a bulldozer that obviously doesn't see you, then you deserve to die from shear stupidity! I hope one day I can piss on her grave!

The extent to which most Americans have devoted themselves to the Cult of Israel - they'd rather piss on the graves of innocent Americans killed by Israelis than admit that Israel can do any wrong.

Indeed even the founding fathers would agree with these actions.
The founding fathers were slaveholders.

What is your point? Read the bill of rights and the articles of the constitution, its nearly flawless! They were visionaries well beyond their time!

I'm quite familiar with the Constitution. My point was that it doesn't make a ton of sense to say that the founding fathers would have supported the Civil Rights movement. They're the ones who set the precedent for race relations in America by owning slaves themselves and perpetuating the institution of racial slavery.

The extent to which most Americans have devoted themselves to the Cult of Israel - they'd rather piss on the graves of innocent Americans killed by Israelis than admit that Israel can do any wrong.

She was anything but innocent! I saw a thing on her ripping America as a tyranical and racist state. I saw another thing on her buring the AMERICAN Flag. Sorry but one thing I hate is self-hating America (Yes that means you Shogun you fucking douche bag). OK maybe the pissing on her grave was too much. But I don't shed one tear for her (and yes I would shed tears for many many Palestinians! Many who are caught in a vicious game of politics between their leaders that give a shit about their people) and think the world is a better place with her gone!

:eek: OMG, they bruised his leg! The horror! :eek:

It conveys what you people don't want to face: that zionism facilitates jewish racism.

Now, if you saw that video and it was the US military shooting an african american would you be more or less likely to take the tone of your silly post? Hell, ANYONE, for that matter?

Mind if I shoot OJ Simpson with a rubber bullet?

See your narrow interpretation leads you to curl up in your own subject knowledge. They were the same slaveholders who fought the British for what????? The same reasons. Irony eludes you my friend. Take the principle then apply it to the specifics.

uh, you DO realize that Washington.. uh.. .owned slaves, right? Thomas Jefferson? Yup. owned slaves. Hell, blacks weren't even counted as a whole person WHEN THEY RATIFIED THE FUCKING DOCUMENT. So.. please... don't wield the word irony around or you might cut your own head off, dude. Our founding fathers were no more about to rationalize black equality than they were to start flying... even though NOW we have planes. sorry. THAT is the fact.

and, further, to see you make so many excuses AGAINST a people reacting to social domination and the outright racism of zionism would be funny were it not sad. Tell me, would you balk at signing an aliegence statement that preserves the dominant status of WHITE AMERICANS on par with what jews want singed by arabs in israel? Of course not.. But.. THIS is where you totally fuck up your interpretation of history in order to validate ironic jewish racism.

After all.. do you really think I am at a loss for examples of American blacks giving white people, according to your standard, free reign to subjugate them into nothing?

nm_newark_riots1_070712_ssv.jpg

After all, Mr Pres.... The outright murder of a black kid whistling at a white woman is just.. uh.. CAUSE AND EFFECT, right? oh oh oh.. NO.. THEN it's different... RIGHT?

:eusa_angel:

:eek: OMG, they bruised his leg! The horror! :eek:

It conveys what you people don't want to face: that zionism facilitates jewish racism.

Now, if you saw that video and it was the US military shooting an african american would you be more or less likely to take the tone of your silly post? Hell, ANYONE, for that matter?

Mind if I shoot OJ Simpson with a rubber bullet?

yes. That would be assault. You'd enjoy some criminal penalties for that.

Did you have any other questions?

Who else can we shoot point blank with rubber bullets? CHRISTIANS like you? gosh.. WHY NOT?

oh hey.. of COURSE an entire range of excuses flow from the tip of your tongue, dude! Hell, Rachel Corie should have KNOWN bulldozers are heavy!

:rofl:

Do the follow up story you disingenious asshole! The soldier here was arrested and prosecuted for BREAKING THE LAW!

oh looky.. a racist jew mimicking what the firends of the Killers of Emmet Till thought...

WHODA THUNK IT.

:lol:

poor racist jew... go ahead.. call video cameras antisemeitc because zionisms racism was caught on film.. I KNOW you wanna!

Forum List

Back