Scores injured, 1 dead as Palestinians hold 'Day of Rage' over Jerusalem

1967..was a long time ago....I would look at the Yom Kippur war..and how close the Arabs came to ending Israel..had not the the US intervened...might have been the end of Israel. If Israel had to use nukes to win..they would lose.

The US did not actually "INTERVENE" in the 1973 war. What the US did was release some weapons in accordance with a weapons deal that had already been struck. Your
hopeful prediction that the 1973 war would have resulted in the end of Israel had the US not "intervened" is really just wishful thinking-----it would have simply led to a lot more
deaths.
Wishful thinking on whose part? I think Israel has a right to exist..I also think Palestinians do. The Israelis..many of them..have become as fascist as those who killed them 75 years ago.

If Palestinians wanted to exist more than they want to kill Jews, you would have a point, but they don't so you don't.
Maybe they ant their land back.
Didn't a war settle that? Of course if they want to continue fighting, they can certainly continue dying. Until they are all gone, to the last.

Wow. After WWII, the Palestinian's land was taken & given to the Jews. Get informed or STFU.

Wow. After WWII, the Palestinian's land was taken & given to the Jews. Get informed or STFU.

Interesting definition of 'being informed'. I guess you're just an avid reader on the subject ..

12.jpg

The US did not actually "INTERVENE" in the 1973 war. What the US did was release some weapons in accordance with a weapons deal that had already been struck. Your
hopeful prediction that the 1973 war would have resulted in the end of Israel had the US not "intervened" is really just wishful thinking-----it would have simply led to a lot more
deaths.
Wishful thinking on whose part? I think Israel has a right to exist..I also think Palestinians do. The Israelis..many of them..have become as fascist as those who killed them 75 years ago.

If Palestinians wanted to exist more than they want to kill Jews, you would have a point, but they don't so you don't.
Maybe they ant their land back.
Didn't a war settle that? Of course if they want to continue fighting, they can certainly continue dying. Until they are all gone, to the last.

dave------try learning a bit about the history of the issue. Your statement is remarkably idiotic. In fact, believe it or
not---world war II had very little to do with the establishment
of Israel. Israel was a fait accompli by about 1882. As to
"Palestinian land"-----the people who now call themselves
"Palestinians" neither owned not stood to INHERIT land in the land now called Israel (ie their ancestors did not OWN it) Most of the land was UN-OWNED----government land under
British Mandate. ------Jews owned the second largest amount of land in the area---ie land other than British Mandate land. Pre-1948, the only "Palestinians" in the world were JEWS living in the british mandate Palestine. Arabs living there were either called "arabs" or "Syrians" on their government papers. Before the land became British Mandate----it was Ottoman empire-----the largest owners were Turks who -----over time, SOLD their land to jews. Land ownership by PURCHASE is a concept more than 3000 years
old in the Middle east. "THE UN GAVE IT TO THE JEWS" --------gee---how nice. I am a jew----did the UN give me any of it? Have you passed your 12th birthday?

I think Trump should declare Mecca as the new capital of Israel.

It would be more appropriate for MEDINA to be declared a new
capital of Israel. Medina-----before the rapist pig of Arabia
delared himself ALLAH's consort, was called YATHRIB and was a largely jewish city. The pesky jews refuse to lick the shit off the stinking behind of muhummad ----so muhummad did a murder, pillage, rape and enslavement Islamic thing on that city.
Since muhummad was so SUCCESSFUL in wiping out the
entire population ----the city was declared not only MUSLIM---but even became "holy" when his rotting carcass was buried there. NOW only muslims are permitted on its now DEFILED soil. I support a SIEGE of the city now called
"medina" and a RETURN to its status as a jewish city.
The rotted carcass of muhummad, should, of course---be
removed. In a spirit of congeniality------Muslims should be permitted to visit for two hours once per year but NEVER permitted to pray there-----or do their ass up chorus line rituals

Last edited:

It would be more appropriate for MEDINA to be declared a new
capital of Israel. Medina-----before the rapist pig of Arabia
delared himself ALLAH's consort, was called YATHRIB and was a largely jewish city. The pesky jews refuse to lick the shit off the stinking behind of muhummad ----so muhummad did a murder, pillage, rape and enslavement Islamic thing on that city.
Since muhummad was so SUCCESSFUL in wiping out the
entire population ----the city was declared not only MUSLIM---but even became "holy" when his rotting carcass was buried there. NOW only muslims are permitted on its now DEFILED soil. I support a SIEGE of the city now called
"medina" and a RETURN to its status as a jewish city.
The rotted carcass of muhummad, should, of course---be
removed. In a spirit of congeniality------Muslims should be permitted to visit for two hours once per year but NEVER permitted to pray there-----or do their ass up chorus line rituals

While this US Christian Nation & Islam both proclaim themselves God, Israel just believes in God. Birds of a feather flock together launching....

Like Trump dropping Israelis by way of Palestinian rage over Jerusalem being declared the capital & KKK churchstate cops dropping immaculate drug conceptions as pelicans tend to doo, doo......so those walk on water flying Christians & Islams can come in & own it all for the holidays.

Scores injured, 1 dead as Palestinians hold "Day of Rage" over Jerusalem

"Palestinians demonstrated, scores were hurt and at least one killed in clashes with Israeli troops on a "day of rage" on Friday against U.S. President Donald Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
Across the Arab and Muslim worlds, thousands more demonstrators took to the streets on Friday, the Muslim holy day, expressing solidarity with the Palestinians and outrage at Trump's reversal of decades of U.S. policy.
Israeli soldiers shot dead a Palestinian man near the Gaza border, the first confirmed death in two days of unrest.
The Israeli army said hundreds of Palestinians were rolling burning tires and throwing rocks at soldiers across the border.
"During the riots IDF soldiers fired selectively towards two main instigators and hits were confirmed," it said.
More than 80 Palestinians were wounded in the occupied West Bank and Gaza by Israeli live fire and rubber bullets, according to the Palestinian Red Crescent ambulance service. Dozens more suffered from tear gas inhalation. Thirty-one were wounded on Thursday.
As Friday prayers ended at the Al Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem, worshippers made their way toward the walled Old City gates, chanting "Jerusalem is ours, Jerusalem is our capital," and "We don't need empty words, we need stones and Kalashnikovs." Some scuffles broke out between protesters and police."

I guess that the two state solution is dead now..thank-you Mr. President--The man just does not care..that hundreds may die..as a result of his meaningless gesture.
iu
How many is a score..... 6 points?

I see you prefer the version of "history" that Arabs created to appeal to western children with very low IQs.

Adults with reasonable IQ's do not indulge in such childish simplification, especially considering that there were no people called Palestinian at the time, and the land was actually purchased from the Ottomans who did own it.

The Arabs in the area at the time were mostly wandering migrants, and they did not invent this so-called "Palestinian" identity until decades later. .

I see you prefer the version of "history" that Arabs created to appeal to western children with very low IQs.

Adults with reasonable IQ's do not indulge in such childish simplification, especially considering that there were no people called Palestinian at the time, and the land was actually purchased from the Ottomans who did own it.

The Arabs in the area at the time were mostly wandering migrants, and they did not invent this so-called "Palestinian" identity until decades later. .
Fumn=nny chit.

There was no Israel in 1948. Land was taken & given to them.

Lets give your land back to the Native Americans. Certainly you won;t be pissed or nothing. Right?

Forum List

Back