Israeli Settlers Teach Their Children To Kill Early

This is dangerously fatwable offence to state so.Of course! "So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population." Winnie said so.By kicking arab arse, naturally, deservedly so.
"Sir Ronald Storrs, the first Governor of Jerusalem, certainly had no illusions about what a 'Jewish homeland' in Palestine meant for the British Empire: 'It will form for England,' he said, 'a little loyal Jewish Ulster in a sea of potentially hostile Arabism.'” Do you think Winnie knew Sir Ronald? Divide and Conquer as Imperial Rules | FPIF
Foreign Policy In Focus, a project of the Institute for Policy Studies. Such credibility, indeed.
So says the anonymous hasbara troll.
Are you still amazed at the coincidence of the "Royal Assent" to a Jewish homeland in Palestine at the same time the Royal Navy was converting from coal to oil to power its imperial fleets?

oh gee----yet another RETROSPECTIVE ----shoe horn job so gloriously GOEBBELS in character

It's called History, Hasbarosie.

The State of Israel comes from the same imperial dynamic that produced Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia, and Jordan. It's how the rich get richer; kindly consult fraulein Golda or her brain-dead love child, Sharon, if you are still struggling.

(And I'm sure you are.)

Oh----the "creation of israel" is something like the creation of all countries since the dawn of history--------ok I got that so what point are you struggling to make? Did you know that Egypt CREATED Sudan? It is a very interesting history and actually tied to the slave trade which is why Khartoum is run by ETHNIC ARABS thanks for your input, goergiehimmlerphil

"Sir Ronald Storrs, the first Governor of Jerusalem, certainly had no illusions about what a 'Jewish homeland' in Palestine meant for the British Empire: 'It will form for England,' he said, 'a little loyal Jewish Ulster in a sea of potentially hostile Arabism.'” Do you think Winnie knew Sir Ronald? Divide and Conquer as Imperial Rules | FPIF
Foreign Policy In Focus, a project of the Institute for Policy Studies. Such credibility, indeed.
So says the anonymous hasbara troll.
Oh, me so sorry garbage dump sites forget to mention who's who.
Are you still amazed at the coincidence of the "Royal Assent" to a Jewish homeland in Palestine at the same time the Royal Navy was converting from coal to oil to power its imperial fleets?
Wasn't the area 51 construction started about that time too?

ote: Originally Posted by georgephillip

try again georgie------the "assent" came from the OTTOMAN EMPIRE -----it relates to SESAME PASTE sales and land sales -----and it happened-----in the early 1800s Yes -----the turks have always liked to do business with THE JOOOOOOOOOOS or anyone else willing to pay for that which they buy---------somehow turks do not get along with arabs -----based on what I know about IRANIANS and their "spending habits" ------an alliance between the turks and the iranians seems unlikely

ote: Originally Posted by georgephillip

try again georgie------the "assent" came from the OTTOMAN EMPIRE -----it relates to SESAME PASTE sales and land sales -----and it happened-----in the early 1800s Yes -----the turks have always liked to do business with THE JOOOOOOOOOOS or anyone else willing to pay for that which they buy---------somehow turks do not get along with arabs -----based on what I know about IRANIANS and their "spending habits" ------an alliance between the turks and the iranians seems unlikely
I'm getting the impression you are in the throes of a nervous breakdown.
Is it painful?
Perhaps Sharon can help?

"World War I

"In 1914, war broke out in Europe between Britain with allies and Germany, Austria-Hungary and later that year, the Ottoman Empire. The war on the Western Front developed into a stalemate. Jonathan Shneer writes:

"'Thus the view from Whitehall early in 1916: If defeat was not imminent, neither was victory; and the outcome of the war of attrition on the Western Front could not be predicted. The colossal forces in a death-grip across Europe and in Eurasia appeared to have canceled each other out.

"'Only the addition of significant new forces on one side or the other seemed likely to tip the scale. Britain's willingness, beginning early in 1916, to explore seriously some kind of arrangement with 'world Jewry' or 'Great Jewry' must be understood in this context.'"

What "significant new forces" did "Great Jewry" offer Lord Balfour?

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Georgie----jews were founding NEW CITIES in the land of israel ----way back in the 1800s new cities that contrary to islamo nazi propaganda ----simply never existed before , Rishon L'tzion, Tel Aviv etc etc and universities and hospitals ------zionism and israel existed long before the balfour declaration was "declared" and before oil became an issue There were jews living ----for more than two thousands years in lands RICH IN OIL -----and which were under british control---------why make NO OIL ISRAEL the oil assurance? you make no sense

Baghdad was virtually A JEWISH CITY in the early 1900s in fact ADEN and its precincts had lots of jews-----why not "give" aden to jews as oil brokers Aden is FULL OF OIL

Georgie----jews were founding NEW CITIES in the land of israel ----way back in the 1800s new cities that contrary to islamo nazi propaganda ----simply never existed before , Rishon L'tzion, Tel Aviv etc etc and universities and hospitals ------zionism and israel existed long before the balfour declaration was "declared" and before oil became an issue There were jews living ----for more than two thousands years in lands RICH IN OIL -----and which were under british control---------why make NO OIL ISRAEL the oil assurance? you make no sense

Baghdad was virtually A JEWISH CITY in the early 1900s in fact ADEN and its precincts had lots of jews-----why not "give" aden to jews as oil brokers Aden is FULL OF OIL
Rosie...do you think US involvement in World War I was where the "significant other forces" came from?

"James Gelvin, a Middle East history professor, cites at least three reasons for why the British government chose to support Zionist aspirations. Issuing the Balfour Declaration would appeal to Woodrow Wilson’s two closest advisors, who were avid Zionists.
""The British did not know quite what to make of President Woodrow Wilson and his conviction (before America's entrance into the war) that the way to end hostilities was for both sides to accept 'peace without victory.'

"Two of Wilson's closest advisors, Louis Brandeis and Felix Frankfurter, were avid Zionists. How better to shore up an uncertain ally than by endorsing Zionist aims?"

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Peace without victory would have left a lot of unhappy bankers on both sides of the Atlantic, both Jew and Gentile. Of course, it's also possible that Hitler would have died unnoticed also without the reparations imposed on Germany by the Treaty of Versailles.

so?? georgie try again------you have presented history as if the ZIONIST VENTURE was based in -----a NEED FOR OIL BY "THE WEST" -----------you are a bit confused------in fact the handing over of saudi arabia to a depraved king was far more an OIL issue than was the very ancient and ongoing zionism of jews for the past 3000 years Countries have all sorts of reasons for suppporting that they support That is why the Iranians who DESPISE ARABS are somehow making nice with several "arab countries" I learned about the unequivocal HATRED ---Iranians bear arabs-----not in a 'zionist propaganda factory"-------but from real live IRANIAN MUSLIMS the hatred Iranians have for ANYTHING "arab" is epic the people, the language, the music-----EVEN THE CUISINE-----but lately they are making nice--------for the sake of EMPIRE

for the record----Iranian cuisine is elegant------but--------arabian fast food does have merit-------and------it is stuff on the inexpensive side-------I simply CANNOT AFFORD all that SAFFRON that the Iranians favor

I am still waiting for Sherri to justify the TITLE of this thread with which she stated that Israel teaches its children to "KILL" Sherri----please post your citations-----school lessons, children's training camps, cartoons, songs celebrating the MURDER OF INFANTS anything you have------you must have something----NO ONE WOULD MAKE SUCH A STRONG ACCUSATION without some kind of----basis----except an anti semetic islamo nazi pig (sow)

I am still waiting for Sherri to justify the TITLE of this thread with which she stated that Israel teaches its children to "KILL" Sherri----please post your citations-----school lessons, children's training camps, cartoons, songs celebrating the MURDER OF INFANTS anything you have------you must have something----NO ONE WOULD MAKE SUCH A STRONG ACCUSATION without some kind of----basis----except an anti semetic islamo nazi pig (sow)

anyone see sherri around?

Haha why you need her? It's your addiction right...she hasn't been on for a while now. Almost 15 days

Oh I don't keep track of her comings and goings. So she just posted her silly baseless lie and ran off------ok I understand

"THE NEAR THREAT OF EXTREMISM: Others in Israel teach the extremist notion that the 10 Commandments don't apply to non-Jews. So killing them in defending the homeland is acceptable, and according to Rabbi Dov Lior, chairman of the Jewish Rabbinic Council: "There is no such thing as enemy civilians in war time. The law of our Torah is to have mercy on our soldiers and to save them... A thousand non-Jewish lives are not worth a Jew's fingernail."

"Rabbi David Batsri called Arabs 'a blight, a devil, a disaster... donkeys, and we have to ask ourselves why God didn't create them to walk on all fours. Well, the answer is that they are needed to build and clean.' Extremist zealots want them for no other purpose in Jewish society.

"In 2007, Israel's former chief rabbi, Mordechai Elyahu, called for the Israeli army to mass murder Palestinians. In fanatical language he said: 'If they don't stop after we kill 100, then we must kill 1,000. And if they don't stop after 1,000, then we must kill 10,000. If they still don't stop we must kill 100,000. Even a million. Whatever it takes to make them stop."

Al-Ahram Weekly | Focus | Religious fundamentalism in Israel

More georgie BS

in war----the enemy is the enemy-------kill those trying to kill you-----before they manage to succeed I was----some time ago active Duty US Navy (Lcdr) WE of the US Navy----proudly adhere to the same creed as Rabbi Lior endorses unlike the islamo nazi pigs who adulate those who slit the throats of infants----------the pigs whose asses georgie licks

I think she's posting on the Ma'an News boards - or maybe it was Al Ahram?

Last edited:
"THE NEAR THREAT OF EXTREMISM: Others in Israel teach the extremist notion that the 10 Commandments don't apply to non-Jews.
Indeed, how do the first, second and fourth ones apply to non-jews?
So killing them in defending the homeland is acceptable, and according to Rabbi Dov Lior, chairman of the Jewish Rabbinic Council: "There is no such thing as enemy civilians in war time. The law of our Torah is to have mercy on our soldiers and to save them... A thousand non-Jewish lives are not worth a Jew's fingernail." Al-Ahram Weekly | Focus | Religious fundamentalism in Israel
So, how does the al ahram prove arabs are worth a jewish fingernail?

I think she's posting on the Ma'an News boards - or maybe it was Al Ahram?

So what? She can do that.

Forum List

Back