Israeli Forces Destroy Power Grid In Nablus Village

Ok, Penelope, I am still trying to find another corroborating article to the ones you have posted. One of your buddies, pbel seems to find that Yahoo News is independent enough to use; example this thread:

The World Is Sick Of Israeli Atrocities... US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So I went to that site and typed in the search term you so lovingly provided in the title of this thread.

Nothing. At. All.

Check it:

israel forces destroy power grid in nablus village - Yahoo News Search Results

You didn't follow my link , ok putting the title in my link I got this , so try again.
Israeli forces destroy power grid in Nablus village - Google Search

Aw right, the electricity Israel provided for free to the Palestinians..can I pick my nose or I would be considered a genocidal monster?

Oh well that would be nice if they were providing it for free, but then why would they just take it away?

When the guests won't take the hint and leave when asked, the next step is to turn off the lights.
tongue_smile.gif

Time for the Pals to take the hint, pack up, and leave.

Ok, Penelope, I am still trying to find another corroborating article to the ones you have posted. One of your buddies, pbel seems to find that Yahoo News is independent enough to use; example this thread:

The World Is Sick Of Israeli Atrocities... US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So I went to that site and typed in the search term you so lovingly provided in the title of this thread.

Nothing. At. All.

Check it:

israel forces destroy power grid in nablus village - Yahoo News Search Results

After attacks and clashes with IDF over illegal construction in the area, the IDF have declared part of the town a closed military zone. Before constructing any power projects, palestinians are supposed to coordinate with Israel. An electric network to Al-Taweel was shut down.

Aw right, the electricity Israel provided for free to the Palestinians..can I pick my nose or I would be considered a genocidal monster?

Oh well that would be nice if they were providing it for free, but then why would they just take it away?
Budget cuts due to their fellow Palestinians in Gaza forcing Operation 'Protective Edge' on Israel.
Israel provided Electricity to the Palestinians [Gaza/WB] and for a very very long time of not a single Shekel been paid for it, Israel didn't stop..up until now I guess.

When the guests won't take the hint and leave when asked, the next step is to turn off the lights.
tongue_smile.gif

Time for the Pals to take the hint, pack up, and leave.

An honest answer. Yes I do believe your right.

Budget cuts due to their fellow Palestinians in Gaza forcing Operation 'Protective Edge' on Israel.
Israel provided Electricity to the Palestinians [Gaza/WB] and for a very very long time of not a single Shekel been paid for it, Israel didn't stop..up until now I guess.

Ok. I do hope they were given fair warning.

Ok. I do hope they were given fair warning.
About 15 years ago? and those debts are the first part, second one is racial vandalism and theft of electricity property, I witnessed both myself for several times.

Well I don't believe most of those video's , but I do not doubt they did steal electrical, people in the US steal cable, but Israel steals land , so and the Pals can't get the land or homes back, so I imagine they feel by this time, they are entitled to anything they can get. That is what happens when you suppress people and put them in needy position.

What is with the Palestinians & their supporters. Israel grants their demand for a Jew free Gaza & now they want Israel to also supply electricity for them?

Well I don't believe most of those video's , but I do not doubt they did steal electrical, people in the US steal cable, but Israel steals land , so and the Pals can't get the land or homes back, so I imagine they feel by this time, they are entitled to anything they can get. That is what happens when you suppress people and put them in needy position.
Is it the reason palistanians steal the international donor aid and all?

What do you mean? steal international donor aid and all?

What do you mean? steal international donor aid and all?
I mean what I mean, of course.

Forum List

Back