Israeli forces demolish West Bank mosque

The IDF (Israeli Destruction Force) continues to destroy anything and everything Palestinian.

KHIRBET AL-TAWEEL, West Bank (Reuters) - Israeli forces demolished several structures, including a mosque, in a Palestinian village on Tuesday, the day a deadline for a deal in now-frozen peace talks expired.

Other razed buildings included three one-storey family houses, animal shelters and a communal well. Locals said around 30 people were made homeless.

Israeli forces demolish West Bank mosque as peace talks deadline passes

1 down a 1000 to go! I say keep it up! Use pressure (and force) to move out all the Palestinian squatters from Jerusalem! Use pressure (and force) to remove all the Palestinians from Israel!

Palestinians are routinely denied building and expansion permits and far more "illegal" Palestinian structures are destroyed than "illegal" Jewish settlement structures. According to one article I read, 94% are denied. In addition - Israel takes punative measures that hold up the permits. It's a huge inequity.

High Court to rule whether Palestinians are denied building rights - National Israel News | Haaretz

Israel blocking Palestinian permits over UN push, IDF officer says - National Israel News | Haaretz

Palestinians should only be give building permits in Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Sauda Arabia and not in Israel!

Ottoman_deed.jpg

Tel Aviv, Ahuzat Bayit, was purchased by six people in 1909. Occupied by it's owners who lease to others.
1925 a city planner was hired to map out a city not just a main street with some houses. Early photos show barren the area was and the first building built.

You do not connects dots well, do you?

People, even people in non self governing territories, have the right to territorial integrity. If Israel, in a treaty with a third party, violates Palestine's territorial integrity, then that treaty is void.

You realize you made up everything you just said?

Can you connect the dots?? You ca 't make your own rules and pre requisites.

The map of Israel that I posted earlier, that shows AND marks Israels international bordeds,are you saying it's wrong?
The Treaties between Israel Egypt Israel Jordan that I posted that clearly tell us about Israels PERMANENT INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED BORDERS, are they wrong too.
The Wikipedia link that clearly tells us about Israels PIR borders, they are wrong too Tinmore??

Get real

I quote the law while you quote Wikipedia?

And you are telling me to get real?:doubt:

Don't lie, i quoted the official treaties that clearly tell us abiut Israel boundaries.
That 'law' you posted doesn't apply to Israel.
You just pulled it out and pretended that it did.

As usual, you have nothing but fantasies..

You do not connects dots well, do you?

People, even people in non self governing territories, have the right to territorial integrity. If Israel, in a treaty with a third party, violates Palestine's territorial integrity, then that treaty is void.
Too bad you don't have a time-machine, to go back 66 years and straighten that out, Tinny...

However, given that the Israelis now hold the title-deed to the place, there's not a lot that you can do about it...

Other than pack-up and leave for greener pastures...

No they don't, but carry on.

Israel does not need to abide by the Tinmore pre requisites to prove that it is their land.
Israel is Israel, no matter how nuch you can't stand it. Theres no such thing as a sovereign nation with internationally recognized borders tbat is glonally recognized that has no land. The idea is beyond....well, retarded.

You're a waste if time to debate with. I've already refuted everything you said, and you're simply too immature to admit that you're wrong.

Ottoman_deed.jpg

Tel Aviv, Ahuzat Bayit, was purchased by six people in 1909. Occupied by it's owners who lease to others.
1925 a city planner was hired to map out a city not just a main street with some houses. Early photos show barren the area was and the first building built.

Why would you even bother trying to refute Timmores idiotic ideology.

He has a a list of pre requisites which he made up by himself that he claims Israel needed to have followed in order for them to be a country with land and borders.
Tinmore is a hoot :eusa_liar:

Ottoman_deed.jpg

Why would you even bother trying to refute Timmores idiotic ideology.

He has a a list of pre requisites which he made up by himself that he claims Israel needed to have followed in order for them to be a country with land and borders.
Tinmore is a hoot :eusa_liar:
Geez, don't throw tinster another old piece of paper to argue over, you have no idea what you're getting into. Arguing over worthless scraps of papers is his favorite pastime. :eek:

Forum List

Back