Israeli forces arrested Greek Orthodox Archbishop Atallah Hanna

He was suspected, never proven. It was the usual Israeli harassment of Christians and Christian clergy. Nazi tactics.

Point? He was suspected, taken in and released. Normal procedure. Now get lost.
taken in at a protest. detained, then just released.

gee, they must have had a lot on him. surely it had nothing to do with the protest he was attending.

Who cares, the Israelis had a card to use and used it. He had it coming.
'a card to use'
and they didn't try to prosecute that card... so how do you know it even exists in reality? what makes you so sure that this 'suspicion' wasn't wholly invented just to harass, discredit, and remove the archbishop from the protests?

why do you say, after they declined to prosecute him, that the archbishop 'had it coming?'

He had it coming. He openly expressed support for the killing of Israeli civilians by Islamic terrorist groups like Hezbollah. Such a man of God.
did he? do you have a quote?

I Think some people here lost their proportions - this man caught with a concealed weapon - putting aside the charges of how he got this weapon in the first place or if he was arrested while trying to use that weapon - he is a criminal, period.
according to whom?
To the state he caught in committing the crimes..are you suggesting he was framed?

He wasn't caught having a concealed weapon. He did not have a weapon, it was a local forum member's attempt at propaganda. Hoss later said he posted the claim of the guy being armed "as a joke" he claims. I think Hoss hoped no one would read the article and would believe his feeble attempt at propaganda.

You see, Danny, with you Zionists there is no end to your propaganda. And, you can see how it is bought lock, stock and barrel by the raving Zionists that post here.

I Think some people here lost their proportions - this man caught with a concealed weapon - putting aside the charges of how he got this weapon in the first place or if he was arrested while trying to use that weapon - he is a criminal, period.
according to whom?
To the state he caught in committing the crimes..are you suggesting he was framed?
he didn't have a weapon. that was a joke - or do you have a source for the claim?
Actually a friend of mine told me he did, but let's put that aside for a moment since you won't take my word and I couldn't find any official sources from Israel because usually these type of news with high sensitivity are not allowed to be published which can also explain why you won't hear about it in all the Israeli media outlets, neither in Hebrew.

P.S. I almost forgot mentioning he participated in illegal activities that were forbidden by the police, typical riot related charges as well.

according to whom?
he didn't have a weapon. that was a joke - or do you have a source for the claim?
Actually a friend of mine told me he did, but let's put that aside for a moment since you won't take my word and I couldn't find any official sources from Israel because usually these type of news with high sensitivity are not allowed to be published which can also explain why you won't hear about it in all the Israeli media outlets, neither in Hebrew.

P.S. I almost forgot mentioning he participated in illegal activities that were forbidden by the police, typical riot related charges as well.
Which illegal activities

according to whom?

Yeah right. The Israelis are keeping secret the fact that an activist Christian Palestinian Archbishop had a concealed weapon, WTF do you take us for? And, the other "forbidden by police" "riot related charges" sound like the oppression you get in Russia and Egypt when there is a peaceful demonstration. It is typical Israeli harassment of Christians and Christian clergy that speak out against the occupation.

That's because you're an antisemtic lunatic. Plenty of countries have gone to war and and dropped bombs on each other. That doesn't make them all equal to Islamists, you freak.

I am antisemitic because I consider the killing of humans of any faith a crime? You are pathetic. And talk about being a freak.

You're antisemtic in a thousand ways. You're a proven Jew hater, liar, and false propagandist cinvert to Iskam posing as a Christian

You are a liar and a maniac. I am not antisemitic. I am not a Jew hater. I have never lied on this forum. I only post fact, not propaganda and I am a Roman Catholic. You on the other hand have some serious issues.

Wrong again, you been caught lying and your antisemetic posts are oozing with Jew hate.

Please stop making idiotic claims. I have never been caught lying, while that's all you do and you can't point to any "Jew hate". So just run along.

You've been caught lying, mutilating, distorting, and spreading Jew hate. I'll do what I please Nazi boy.

You're antisemtic in a thousand ways. You're a proven Jew hater, liar, and false propagandist cinvert to Iskam posing as a Christian

You are a liar and a maniac. I am not antisemitic. I am not a Jew hater. I have never lied on this forum. I only post fact, not propaganda and I am a Roman Catholic. You on the other hand have some serious issues.

Wrong again, you been caught lying and your antisemetic posts are oozing with Jew hate.

Never once have you caught me lying. Just making it up does not make it true.

I have not written one antisemitic post, while you have indeed called Muslim and Christian Palestinians animals and worse.

I happen to like Jews and have many as friends.

You've been caught lying, fabricating, mutilating documents, and spreading false propaganda every single time. Get over it. Everybody know who and what you are.

I only post fact. Not one thing that I have posted was not based on source documentation from a neutral source. Everybody means a few Zionist fanatics that hold your irrational views.

Everything you post is either an outright lie, distortion, or mutilation of a document. That's what your famous for on this forum. Deny all you want.

according to whom?

Yeah right. The Israelis are keeping secret the fact that an activist Christian Palestinian Archbishop had a concealed weapon, WTF do you take us for? And, the other "forbidden by police" "riot related charges" sound like the oppression you get in Russia and Egypt when there is a peaceful demonstration. It is typical Israeli harassment of Christians and Christian clergy that speak out against the occupation.

More bullshit from the Jew hater. The scumbag cheered for attacks on Israeli civilians, he's no Christian. Or should I say, he's your type of Christian.

Point? He was suspected, taken in and released. Normal procedure. Now get lost.
taken in at a protest. detained, then just released.

gee, they must have had a lot on him. surely it had nothing to do with the protest he was attending.

Who cares, the Israelis had a card to use and used it. He had it coming.
'a card to use'
and they didn't try to prosecute that card... so how do you know it even exists in reality? what makes you so sure that this 'suspicion' wasn't wholly invented just to harass, discredit, and remove the archbishop from the protests?

why do you say, after they declined to prosecute him, that the archbishop 'had it coming?'

He had it coming. He openly expressed support for the killing of Israeli civilians by Islamic terrorist groups like Hezbollah. Such a man of God.
did he? do you have a quote?

Read the article.

I am antisemitic because I consider the killing of humans of any faith a crime? You are pathetic. And talk about being a freak.

Please stop making idiotic claims. I have never been caught lying, while that's all you do and you can't point to any "Jew hate". So just run along.

You've been caught lying, mutilating, distorting, and spreading Jew hate. I'll do what I please Nazi boy.

You are the hate spewer. I have never lied, "never mutilated", never distorted and have never spread "Jew Hate". I am also not a Nazi. You are being libelous again. Be careful.

according to whom?

More bullshit from the Jew hater. The scumbag cheered for attacks on Israeli civilians, he's no Christian. Or should I say, he's your type of Christian.

He is a Christian Archbishop. He is as Christians as members of the United Church of Christ, one of the largest Protestant denominations, that have voted for divestment of Israeli investments. Are you goinf to accuse the adherents of that denomination of not being Christian, too?

He is a Christian Archbishop. He is as Christians as members of the United Church of Christ, one of the largest Protestant denominations, that have voted for divestment of Israeli investments. Are you goinf to accuse the adherents of that denomination of not being Christian, too?

Fuck off, Christians don't advocate the killing of innocent civilians. This guy advocates the killing of civilians, as you did with the Palestinian Nazi Mufti.

Fuck off, Christians don't advocate the killing of innocent civilians. This guy advocates the killing of civilians, as you did with the Palestinian Nazi Mufti.

When did he ever advocate the killing of innocent civilians? Making things up again, I see.

Do you have a quote? There is no such quote in the op's article

He did show support for killing of Israeli civilians. That is a fact, and that's what got him under suspicion, and eventually led to his arrest. A "quote" isn't necessary. Anybody in the U.S. expresses support for the killing of Americans will also get taken in for questioning. Interesting how you guys keep whitewashing this scumbag. Just because a person has a religious position doesn't make him immune. It's not about him being a Christian.

He did show support for killing of Israeli civilians. That is a fact, and that's what got him under suspicion, and eventually led to his arrest. A "quote" isn't necessary. Anybody in the U.S. expresses support for the killing of Americans will also get taken in for questioning. Interesting how you guys keep whitewashing this scumbag. Just because a person has a religious position doesn't make him immune. It's not about him being a Christian.
how do you know it is a fact? can you produce the information that leads you to believe he showed that support? if he did in fact show such support why was he not charged with anything?

He has never expressed support for the killing of anybody.You are just making it up.

come on, Roudy, he had it coming, right? he supported the killing of innocents, right? i mean the only way the israeli police were ever going to find the disappearing archbishop was to luckily come across him by chance at a protest, right? that's the only thing that makes sense. i mean that they couldn't make the charges stick, that's irrelevant. they took him in for questioning, so he must have had it coming, right?

how do you know it is a fact? can you produce the information that leads you to believe he showed that support? if he did in fact show such support why was he not charged with anything?
Because there either wasn't proof that he met with the terrorists, or he actually didn't. Israel like the US is a democratic country of laws.

come on, Roudy, he had it coming, right? he supported the killing of innocents, right? i mean the only way the israeli police were ever going to find the disappearing archbishop was to luckily come across him by chance at a protest, right? that's the only thing that makes sense. i mean that they couldn't make the charges stick, that's irrelevant. they took him in for questioning, so he must have had it coming, right?
Yes, you express verbal support for the murder of innocent Americans, don't be surprised if the FBI or DHS start looking into you. That's just it works.

Forum List

Back