Israeli forces arrested Greek Orthodox Archbishop Atallah Hanna

Or any other country that dropped bombs during any war they've been in, including USA that dropped two on Japan? Yup, they're all as bad as Islamists because they dropped bombs.

You're a moron.

Monte-Nazi: "Israelis are no better than murderous Islamists"

Time for your treatment, MonteNazi:

26C324F300000578-0-image-a-8_1426674543889.jpg

I see no difference in bombing civilians in Gaza and killing over a thousand women and children or bombing civilians in Kobani and killing women and children. But then, I am a normal person, not a rabid Zionist.

That's because you're an antisemtic lunatic. Plenty of countries have gone to war and and dropped bombs on each other. That doesn't make them all equal to Islamists, you freak.

I am antisemitic because I consider the killing of humans of any faith a crime? You are pathetic. And talk about being a freak.

Where does it say he was armed? More importantly, suspicion of expressing support for terrorism is not a crime unless he is brought to trial and found guilty, he wasn't. It is typical Israeli Jew harassment of Christians and Christian clergy. So quite digging the hole deeper.

Like I said he had met with terrorist leaders, and he's expressed support for Palestinian animals targeting and killing civilians. If someone in the US had met with the same terrorist leaders, not only would they arrest him, but they would probably put his ass in jail for at least ten years.

No, it says he was suspected of meeting with terrorist leaders. He wasn't indicted or tried for it. Just the usual Israeli Jew harassment of of Christians and Christian clergy. But, keep digging.

Nobody gets harassed if they aren't suspected of having secret meetings with terrorist leaders, regardless of their faith, DIPSHIT.

Israel is a tolerant democratic society, unlike your Palestinian Hamas savages.
so he just happens to get arrested at a protest of israeli actions for supposed events they had to have prior knowledge of.

that doesn't seem odd to you? he wasn't worthy of arrest for those alleged meetings until he showed up at a protest?

seriously, take the rose colored glasses off

No it doesn't. He's expressed support for terrorist groups and the killing of civilians by terrorist organizations. They probably arrested him to get info and possible whereabouts of terrorist leaders, etc. People here in the U.S. Get taken in for questioning just because they took a trip to an enemy country all the time.

He was suspected, never proven. It was the usual Israeli harassment of Christians and Christian clergy. Nazi tactics.

Like I said he had met with terrorist leaders, and he's expressed support for Palestinian animals targeting and killing civilians. If someone in the US had met with the same terrorist leaders, not only would they arrest him, but they would probably put his ass in jail for at least ten years.
What "terrorist leaders" did he supposedly meet?

He was suspected of meeting with Hezbollah and going into Syria and meeting with other terrorist entities there as well. The Israelis shouldn't have let this criminal dressed in religious attire go that easily. I can guarantee you that if this guy was living in the U.S., he would be prosecuted for treason, meeting with and supporting a terrorist organization and punished to the full extent of the law.

OCL Archives

Police on Thursday released a bishop of the Greek Orthodox Church in Jerusalem, after he was detained and questioned on suspicion of expressing support for terrorist organizations and illegally entering an enemy country.

Hanna is suspected of attempting to meet with heads of terrorist organizations, including Hezbollah spirutal leader Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah, and of praising suicide attacks in comments published by the media in East Jerusalem.

Police spokesman Gil Kleiman said Hanna was being questioned on suspicion of showing support for terrorist organizations and for illegally entering Lebanon and Syria. "He made statements on television in those countries showing support for terror organizations and for attacks against Israeli civilians," Kleiman said.
Technically Israel is still at war with Syria and Lebanon. Palestine is not.

Technically Syria is an enemy country and Hezbollah are terrorists. You get caught here in the U.S. going to Syria and meeting with Hezbollah, you're getting arrested. Wanna try it Tinmore? Go ahead and see what happens.
Israel would arrest me?

No you'd get arrested here in the U.S. Asshole. Put your reading glasses on. Don't know if you live in Israel or US, mr Hamas terrorist supporter?

What "terrorist leaders" did he supposedly meet?

He was suspected of meeting with Hezbollah and going into Syria and meeting with other terrorist entities there as well. The Israelis shouldn't have let this criminal dressed in religious attire go that easily. I can guarantee you that if this guy was living in the U.S., he would be prosecuted for treason, meeting with and supporting a terrorist organization and punished to the full extent of the law.

OCL Archives

Police on Thursday released a bishop of the Greek Orthodox Church in Jerusalem, after he was detained and questioned on suspicion of expressing support for terrorist organizations and illegally entering an enemy country.

Hanna is suspected of attempting to meet with heads of terrorist organizations, including Hezbollah spirutal leader Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah, and of praising suicide attacks in comments published by the media in East Jerusalem.

Police spokesman Gil Kleiman said Hanna was being questioned on suspicion of showing support for terrorist organizations and for illegally entering Lebanon and Syria. "He made statements on television in those countries showing support for terror organizations and for attacks against Israeli civilians," Kleiman said.

Technically Syria is an enemy country and Hezbollah are terrorists. You get caught here in the U.S. going to Syria and meeting with Hezbollah, you're getting arrested. Wanna try it Tinmore? Go ahead and see what happens.
Israel would arrest me?

No you'd get arrested here in the U.S. Asshole. Put your reading glasses on. Don't know if you live in Israel or US, mr Hamas terrorist supporter?

You need to stop your baseless accusations you maniac.

No, it says he was suspected of meeting with terrorist leaders. He wasn't indicted or tried for it. Just the usual Israeli Jew harassment of of Christians and Christian clergy. But, keep digging.

Nobody gets harassed if they aren't suspected of having secret meetings with terrorist leaders, regardless of their faith, DIPSHIT.

so he just happens to get arrested at a protest of israeli actions for supposed events they had to have prior knowledge of.

that doesn't seem odd to you? he wasn't worthy of arrest for those alleged meetings until he showed up at a protest?

No it doesn't. He's expressed support for terrorist groups and the killing of civilians by terrorist organizations. They probably arrested him to get info and possible whereabouts of terrorist leaders, etc. People here in the U.S. Get taken in for questioning just because they took a trip to an enemy country all the time.

He was suspected, never proven. It was the usual Israeli harassment of Christians and Christian clergy. Nazi tactics.

Point? He was suspected, taken in and released. Normal procedure. Now get lost.

Or any other country that dropped bombs during any war they've been in, including USA that dropped two on Japan? Yup, they're all as bad as Islamists because they dropped bombs.

You're a moron.

I see no difference in bombing civilians in Gaza and killing over a thousand women and children or bombing civilians in Kobani and killing women and children. But then, I am a normal person, not a rabid Zionist.

That's because you're an antisemtic lunatic. Plenty of countries have gone to war and and dropped bombs on each other. That doesn't make them all equal to Islamists, you freak.

I am antisemitic because I consider the killing of humans of any faith a crime? You are pathetic. And talk about being a freak.

You're antisemtic in a thousand ways. You're a proven Jew hater, liar, and false propagandist convert to Islam posing as a Christian. Your mission is to demonize Jews and Israel and you've failed at every turn.

Where does it say he was armed? More importantly, suspicion of expressing support for terrorism is not a crime unless he is brought to trial and found guilty, he wasn't. It is typical Israeli Jew harassment of Christians and Christian clergy. So quite digging the hole deeper.

so if there's this grand suspicion over the bishop why was it he wasn't arrested until he attended a protest?

taken in at a protest. detained, then just released.

gee, they must have had a lot on him. surely it had nothing to do with the protest he was attending.

You're a moron.

You're antisemtic in a thousand ways. You're a proven Jew hater, liar, and false propagandist cinvert to Iskam posing as a Christian

You are a liar and a maniac. I am not antisemitic. I am not a Jew hater. I have never lied on this forum. I only post fact, not propaganda and I am a Roman Catholic. You on the other hand have some serious issues.

OCL Archives

Israel would arrest me?

You need to stop your baseless accusations you maniac.

My accusations aren't baseless, moron. Tinmore supports Hamas and thinks they are the legitimate leadership of the Palestinians and thinks they have every right to want to destroy Israel, as ALL of Israel is Palestinian lands, and every Israeli civilian is a legitimate legal target. Ask him. He's about as fucked up in the head as you are, actually you're a little worse.

You're a moron.

You're antisemtic in a thousand ways. You're a proven Jew hater, liar, and false propagandist cinvert to Iskam posing as a Christian

You are a liar and a maniac. I am not antisemitic. I am not a Jew hater. I have never lied on this forum. I only post fact, not propaganda and I am a Roman Catholic. You on the other hand have some serious issues.

Wrong again, you been caught lying and your antisemetic posts are oozing with Jew hate.

gee, they must have had a lot on him. surely it had nothing to do with the protest he was attending.

Who cares, the Israelis had a card to use and used it. He had it coming.

Wrong again, you been caught lying and your antisemetic posts are oozing with Jew hate.

Never once have you caught me lying. Just making it up does not make it true.

I have not written one antisemitic post, while you have indeed called Muslim and Christian Palestinians animals and worse.

I happen to like Jews and have many as friends.

'a card to use'
and they didn't try to prosecute that card... so how do you know it even exists in reality? what makes you so sure that this 'suspicion' wasn't wholly invented just to harass, discredit, and remove the archbishop from the protests?

why do you say, after they declined to prosecute him, that the archbishop 'had it coming?'

'a card to use'
and they didn't try to prosecute that card... so how do you know it even exists in reality? what makes you so sure that this 'suspicion' wasn't wholly invented just to harass, discredit, and remove the archbishop from the protests?

why do you say, after they declined to prosecute him, that the archbishop 'had it coming?'

He had it coming. He openly expressed support for the killing of Israeli civilians by Islamic terrorist groups like Hezbollah. Such a man of God.

I have not written one antisemitic post, while you have indeed called Muslim and Christian Palestinians animals and worse.

You've been caught lying, fabricating, mutilating documents, and spreading false propaganda every single time. Get over it. Everybody know who and what you are.

Yeah, all Jews haters say the same things. "I have many Jewish friends". But little do they know what Jew hating scum you are.

Please stop making idiotic claims. I have never been caught lying, while that's all you do and you can't point to any "Jew hate". So just run along.

I Think some people here lost their proportions - this man caught with a concealed weapon - putting aside the charges of how he got this weapon in the first place or if he was arrested while trying to use that weapon - he is a criminal, period.
according to whom?
To the state he caught in committing the crimes..are you suggesting he was framed?

You've been caught lying, fabricating, mutilating documents, and spreading false propaganda every single time. Get over it. Everybody know who and what you are.

I only post fact. Not one thing that I have posted was not based on source documentation from a neutral source. Everybody means a few Zionist fanatics that hold your irrational views.

I Think some people here lost their proportions - this man caught with a concealed weapon - putting aside the charges of how he got this weapon in the first place or if he was arrested while trying to use that weapon - he is a criminal, period.
according to whom?
To the state he caught in committing the crimes..are you suggesting he was framed?
he didn't have a weapon. that was a joke - or do you have a source for the claim?

Forum List

Back