Israeli forces arrested Greek Orthodox Archbishop Atallah Hanna

'a card to use'
and they didn't try to prosecute that card... so how do you know it even exists in reality? what makes you so sure that this 'suspicion' wasn't wholly invented just to harass, discredit, and remove the archbishop from the protests?

why do you say, after they declined to prosecute him, that the archbishop 'had it coming?'

If you are suspected of a crime you can bet you will be arrested as publicly as possible so that the world knows all about it.
no, you can bet if you're suspected of a crime, like supporting terrorism, that you'll be picked up asap so that you don't continue to commit crimes.
The Catholic church has been slamming Jews since it was first formed, and was the instigators of the original blood libels. Now the Jews are getting some payback and the Catholics are bleating about the way it is being done.
so you don't care if he's innocent or guilty, you just want some revenge. nice.

Now where did I say that, I am not a defender and supporter of islamonazi terrorism. Until he can prove himself innocent of any suspicions then he will be under scrutiny.

I could say the you don't care if he is innocent or guilty , you just want to attack the Jews over his arrest and questioning.
the archbishop needs to prove himself innocent, huh?

Yes. The piece of shit went on Lebanese and Syrian TV and encouraged terror attacks against Israeli civilians. Such a man of God. He's also suspected of having met with terrorists. It was time to take him in for questioning.

Do you have any proof of this besides bullshit from Hasbara websites?

If you are suspected of a crime you can bet you will be arrested as publicly as possible so that the world knows all about it.
no, you can bet if you're suspected of a crime, like supporting terrorism, that you'll be picked up asap so that you don't continue to commit crimes.
The Catholic church has been slamming Jews since it was first formed, and was the instigators of the original blood libels. Now the Jews are getting some payback and the Catholics are bleating about the way it is being done.

Now where did I say that, I am not a defender and supporter of islamonazi terrorism. Until he can prove himself innocent of any suspicions then he will be under scrutiny.

I could say the you don't care if he is innocent or guilty , you just want to attack the Jews over his arrest and questioning.

Yes. The piece of shit went on Lebanese and Syrian TV and encouraged terror attacks against Israeli civilians. Such a man of God. He's also suspected of having met with terrorists. It was time to take him in for questioning.

Do you have any proof he didn't apart from islamocatholic bullshit propaganda and lies ?

Lowlife Jew hating scum calls anything that contradicts his lies and hatred "Hasbara".

no, you can bet if you're suspected of a crime, like supporting terrorism, that you'll be picked up asap so that you don't continue to commit crimes. so you don't care if he's innocent or guilty, you just want some revenge. nice.

Lowlife Jew hating scum calls anything that contradicts his lies and hatred "Hasbara".

So, you don't have any reliable proof. I don't hate Jews Ruddy. I do dislike you.

Since you're a Nazi scum that spends 18 hours a day spreading lies and Jew hate, your dislike is a badge of honor to me.

Since you're a Nazi scum that spends 18 hours a day spreading lies and Jew hate, your dislike is a badge of honor to me.

Just facts Ruddy. Do you have anything to validate your claims? If not, just shut up. You know, everyone has got your number. You are the court jester for even your fellow Zionists.

Just facts Ruddy. Do you have anything to validate your claims? If not, just shut up. You know, everyone has got your number. You are the court jester for even your fellow Zionists.
Sez The Clown Prince of the unwashed.:D

Oh shut up. I could buy you and your extended family ten times over you little punk.

Oh shut up. I could buy you and your extended family ten times over you little punk.
We be po' white trailer trash but we be righteous, Benito.

Yes, you are "po white" trailer trash but certainly not righteous.

Yes, you are "po white" trailer trash but certainly not righteous.
Looks like Monte thinks he is another Bill Gates or Warren Buffet. Maybe it is that the boiler room pays its propagandists better than most and Monte thinks he is loaded. Funny thing though that a person who has a lot of money doesn't spend his life on a forum all day long. That is one sign that Monte doesn't have that bundle of money he wants people here to think he has.

Not Bill Gates, but a nice little technology company which I own a part of and am the CEO of makes it easy to relegate you to the not a pot to piss in bin.

Not Bill Gates, but a nice little technology company which I own a part of and am the CEO of makes it easy to relegate you to the not a pot to piss in bin.
You don't say? A CEO would be spending his time attempting to taking his company grow. He won't be on an insignificant forum the entire day. I wonder who this braggart thinks he is fooling here. Could it be that with his anti-Israel attitude and the long amounts of time he spends here he thinks he is the owner of ancestral lands which Israel took. If it makes you feel good trying to play the big shot, go right ahead. It doesn't cost anyone a penny here.
'Scuse me while I go check on my unicorn ranch.

D15628_2.gif

Who's everyone? You and your fellow IslamoNazi buddies? Ha ha ha.

I wouldn't hire you to clean my toilets, mr phonograph refurbisher.

You don't say? A CEO would be spending his time attempting to taking his company grow. He won't be on an insignificant forum the entire day. I wonder who this braggart thinks he is fooling here. Could it be that with his anti-Israel attitude and the long amounts of time he spends here he thinks he is the owner of ancestral lands which Israel took. If it makes you feel good trying to play the big shot, go right ahead. It doesn't cost anyone a penny here.
'Scuse me while I go check on my unicorn ranch.

Yeah the bum and his buddies manning the Monte screen name are all mentally ill millionaires that spend about 20 hours a day spreading Jew hate on this forum. They even have a state of the art tube that goes straight from their anus to the Mecca I mean toilet so they don't even have to get up to go to the bathroom. And another tube from the Mecca to their mouth so they get more "ideas" to post about.

Technology company CEO who sells refurbished record players on the Internet! Bwahahahahaha!

So, you don't have any reliable proof. I don't hate Jews Ruddy. I do dislike you.

We do have the proof and it is written in your own posts, and they show you hate Jews

We do have the proof and it is written in your own posts, and they show you hate Jews

Forum List

Back