Israeli forces arrested Greek Orthodox Archbishop Atallah Hanna

Or any other country that dropped bombs during any war they've been in, including USA that dropped two on Japan? Yup, they're all as bad as Islamists because they dropped bombs.

You're a moron.

Monte-Nazi: "Israelis are no better than murderous Islamists"

Time for your treatment, MonteNazi:

26C324F300000578-0-image-a-8_1426674543889.jpg

I see no difference in bombing civilians in Gaza and killing over a thousand women and children or bombing civilians in Kobani and killing women and children. But then, I am a normal person, not a rabid Zionist.

But you see no problem in targeting thousands of Israeli children with H.E. packed into tunnels underneath their schools. in fact you applaud and support such actions

Same shit different name...YOU MORON.

OCL Archives

Police on Thursday released a bishop of the Greek Orthodox Church in Jerusalem, after he was detained and questioned on suspicion of expressing support for terrorist organizations and illegally entering an enemy country.

Hanna is suspected of attempting to meet with heads of terrorist organizations, including Hezbollah spirutal leader Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah, and of praising suicide attacks in comments published by the media in East Jerusalem.

Police spokesman Gil Kleiman said Hanna was being questioned on suspicion of showing support for terrorist organizations and for illegally entering Lebanon and Syria. "He made statements on television in those countries showing support for terror organizations and for attacks against Israeli civilians," Kleiman said.

*****This ain't no man of God. Why shouldn't the Israelis arrest and interrogate a man who met with leaders of Islamic terrorist organizations like Hezbollah?
Same shit different name...YOU MORON.

OCL Archives

Police on Thursday released a bishop of the Greek Orthodox Church in Jerusalem, after he was detained and questioned on suspicion of expressing support for terrorist organizations and illegally entering an enemy country.

Hanna is suspected of attempting to meet with heads of terrorist organizations, including Hezbollah spirutal leader Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah, and of praising suicide attacks in comments published by the media in East Jerusalem.

Police spokesman Gil Kleiman said Hanna was being questioned on suspicion of showing support for terrorist organizations and for illegally entering Lebanon and Syria. "He made statements on television in those countries showing support for terror organizations and for attacks against Israeli civilians," Kleiman said.

*****This ain't no man of God. Why shouldn't the Israelis arrest and interrogate a man who met with leaders of Islamic terrorist organizations like Hezbollah?

Where does it say he was armed? More importantly, suspicion of expressing support for terrorism is not a crime unless he is brought to trial and found guilty, he wasn't. It is typical Israeli Jew harassment of Christians and Christian clergy. So quite digging the hole deeper.

Like I said he had met with terrorist leaders, and he's expressed support for Palestinian animals targeting and killing civilians. If someone in the US had met with the same terrorist leaders, not only would they arrest him, but they would probably put his ass in jail for at least ten years.
What "terrorist leaders" did he supposedly meet?

He was suspected of meeting with Hezbollah and going into Syria and meeting with other terrorist entities there as well. The Israelis shouldn't have let this criminal dressed in religious attire go that easily. I can guarantee you that if this guy was living in the U.S., he would be prosecuted for treason, meeting with and supporting a terrorist organization and punished to the full extent of the law.

OCL Archives

Technically Israel is still at war with Syria and Lebanon. Palestine is not.

So when did they retract the declaration of war they imposed in 1948, 1967, 1988, 2005, 2009 and 2014

Like I said he had met with terrorist leaders, and he's expressed support for Palestinian animals targeting and killing civilians. If someone in the US had met with the same terrorist leaders, not only would they arrest him, but they would probably put his ass in jail for at least ten years.
What "terrorist leaders" did he supposedly meet?

He was suspected of meeting with Hezbollah and going into Syria and meeting with other terrorist entities there as well. The Israelis shouldn't have let this criminal dressed in religious attire go that easily. I can guarantee you that if this guy was living in the U.S., he would be prosecuted for treason, meeting with and supporting a terrorist organization and punished to the full extent of the law.

OCL Archives

Technically Israel is still at war with Syria and Lebanon. Palestine is not.

Technically Syria is an enemy country and Hezbollah are terrorists. You get caught here in the U.S. going to Syria and meeting with Hezbollah, you're getting arrested. Wanna try it Tinmore? Go ahead and see what happens.
Israel would arrest me?

Most civilised nations would arrest you on suspicion of terrorist links. I know the UK would

So what if a priest is arrested, or a politican or anyone as far as I am converned? As we know even priests, imama or rabbis can be criminals. I assume that he will be charged or released, as is typical in Western democracies the world over.

Or any other country that dropped bombs during any war they've been in, including USA that dropped two on Japan? Yup, they're all as bad as Islamists because they dropped bombs.

You're a moron.

I see no difference in bombing civilians in Gaza and killing over a thousand women and children or bombing civilians in Kobani and killing women and children. But then, I am a normal person, not a rabid Zionist.

That's because you're an antisemtic lunatic. Plenty of countries have gone to war and and dropped bombs on each other. That doesn't make them all equal to Islamists, you freak.

I am antisemitic because I consider the killing of humans of any faith a crime? You are pathetic. And talk about being a freak.

No because you single out the Jews for special treatment based on your islamocathilic Nazi brainwashing

No, it says he was suspected of meeting with terrorist leaders. He wasn't indicted or tried for it. Just the usual Israeli Jew harassment of of Christians and Christian clergy. But, keep digging.

Nobody gets harassed if they aren't suspected of having secret meetings with terrorist leaders, regardless of their faith, DIPSHIT.

Israel is a tolerant democratic society, unlike your Palestinian Hamas savages.
so he just happens to get arrested at a protest of israeli actions for supposed events they had to have prior knowledge of.

that doesn't seem odd to you? he wasn't worthy of arrest for those alleged meetings until he showed up at a protest?

seriously, take the rose colored glasses off

No it doesn't. He's expressed support for terrorist groups and the killing of civilians by terrorist organizations. They probably arrested him to get info and possible whereabouts of terrorist leaders, etc. People here in the U.S. Get taken in for questioning just because they took a trip to an enemy country all the time.

He was suspected, never proven. It was the usual Israeli harassment of Christians and Christian clergy. Nazi tactics.

Suspicion is grounds for arrest and questioning, unless you are an islamocatholic Nazi then that is only meted out to the jews

No, it says he was suspected of meeting with terrorist leaders. He wasn't indicted or tried for it. Just the usual Israeli Jew harassment of of Christians and Christian clergy. But, keep digging.

Nobody gets harassed if they aren't suspected of having secret meetings with terrorist leaders, regardless of their faith, DIPSHIT.

so he just happens to get arrested at a protest of israeli actions for supposed events they had to have prior knowledge of.

that doesn't seem odd to you? he wasn't worthy of arrest for those alleged meetings until he showed up at a protest?

No it doesn't. He's expressed support for terrorist groups and the killing of civilians by terrorist organizations. They probably arrested him to get info and possible whereabouts of terrorist leaders, etc. People here in the U.S. Get taken in for questioning just because they took a trip to an enemy country all the time.
so if there's this grand suspicion over the bishop why was it he wasn't arrested until he attended a protest?

Why wasn't O.J. arrested when they police had the evidence, or Nixon or any number of other since convicted criminals.

He was suspected, never proven. It was the usual Israeli harassment of Christians and Christian clergy. Nazi tactics.

Point? He was suspected, taken in and released. Normal procedure. Now get lost.
taken in at a protest. detained, then just released.

gee, they must have had a lot on him. surely it had nothing to do with the protest he was attending.

WATCH THIS SPACE, I bet he is recalled and someone else sent in his place by the Catholic church

You're a moron.

That's because you're an antisemtic lunatic. Plenty of countries have gone to war and and dropped bombs on each other. That doesn't make them all equal to Islamists, you freak.

I am antisemitic because I consider the killing of humans of any faith a crime? You are pathetic. And talk about being a freak.

You're antisemtic in a thousand ways. You're a proven Jew hater, liar, and false propagandist cinvert to Iskam posing as a Christian

You are a liar and a maniac. I am not antisemitic. I am not a Jew hater. I have never lied on this forum. I only post fact, not propaganda and I am a Roman Catholic. You on the other hand have some serious issues.

You post anti semitic articles from islamonazi sources. You go out of your way to attack the Jews and support their mass murder. You LIE constantly about everything and only ever post propaganda. The fact you are a Roman Catholic just shows the depravity still taught by the church in regards to the Jews.

You're antisemtic in a thousand ways. You're a proven Jew hater, liar, and false propagandist cinvert to Iskam posing as a Christian

You are a liar and a maniac. I am not antisemitic. I am not a Jew hater. I have never lied on this forum. I only post fact, not propaganda and I am a Roman Catholic. You on the other hand have some serious issues.

Wrong again, you been caught lying and your antisemetic posts are oozing with Jew hate.

Never once have you caught me lying. Just making it up does not make it true.

I have not written one antisemitic post, while you have indeed called Muslim and Christian Palestinians animals and worse.

I happen to like Jews and have many as friends.

Every time you manipulate one of your links it is a LIE, and you are caught every day.

Every time you search out a report that slams the Jews you are being anti semitic

LIAR

gee, they must have had a lot on him. surely it had nothing to do with the protest he was attending.

Who cares, the Israelis had a card to use and used it. He had it coming.
'a card to use'
and they didn't try to prosecute that card... so how do you know it even exists in reality? what makes you so sure that this 'suspicion' wasn't wholly invented just to harass, discredit, and remove the archbishop from the protests?

why do you say, after they declined to prosecute him, that the archbishop 'had it coming?'

If you are suspected of a crime you can bet you will be arrested as publicly as possible so that the world knows all about it. The Catholic church has been slamming Jews since it was first formed, and was the instigators of the original blood libels. Now the Jews are getting some payback and the Catholics are bleating about the way it is being done.

so if there's this grand suspicion over the bishop why was it he wasn't arrested until he attended a protest?

Why wasn't O.J. arrested when they police had the evidence, or Nixon or any number of other since convicted criminals.
you're going to tell me that you don't find it fishy that he was only arrested when he showed up at a protest, and that he wasn't charged after the arrest? that doesn't seem a bit like harassment and intimidation to you?

'a card to use'
and they didn't try to prosecute that card... so how do you know it even exists in reality? what makes you so sure that this 'suspicion' wasn't wholly invented just to harass, discredit, and remove the archbishop from the protests?

why do you say, after they declined to prosecute him, that the archbishop 'had it coming?'

If you are suspected of a crime you can bet you will be arrested as publicly as possible so that the world knows all about it.
no, you can bet if you're suspected of a crime, like supporting terrorism, that you'll be picked up asap so that you don't continue to commit crimes.
The Catholic church has been slamming Jews since it was first formed, and was the instigators of the original blood libels. Now the Jews are getting some payback and the Catholics are bleating about the way it is being done.
so you don't care if he's innocent or guilty, you just want some revenge. nice.

you're going to tell me that you don't find it fishy that he was only arrested when he showed up at a protest, and that he wasn't charged after the arrest? that doesn't seem a bit like harassment and intimidation to you?

No not at all, we in the UK arrest islamonazi terrorists all the time at such protests. It is when they have the least support from hired thugs and don't want to be filmed resisting arrest, it goes against any defence they may bring to the court.

'a card to use'

If you are suspected of a crime you can bet you will be arrested as publicly as possible so that the world knows all about it.
no, you can bet if you're suspected of a crime, like supporting terrorism, that you'll be picked up asap so that you don't continue to commit crimes.
The Catholic church has been slamming Jews since it was first formed, and was the instigators of the original blood libels. Now the Jews are getting some payback and the Catholics are bleating about the way it is being done.

Now where did I say that, I am not a defender and supporter of islamonazi terrorism. Until he can prove himself innocent of any suspicions then he will be under scrutiny.

I could say the you don't care if he is innocent or guilty , you just want to attack the Jews over his arrest and questioning.

'a card to use'

Now where did I say that, I am not a defender and supporter of islamonazi terrorism. Until he can prove himself innocent of any suspicions then he will be under scrutiny.

I could say the you don't care if he is innocent or guilty , you just want to attack the Jews over his arrest and questioning.
the archbishop needs to prove himself innocent, huh?

'a card to use'

Well you expect the Jews to be guilty all the time, and have to prove they were innocent.

So why not this POS terrorist supporter that has met with mass murdering scum in Syria and Lebanon.

'a card to use'

Well you expect the Jews to be guilty all the time, and have to prove they were innocent.

So why not this POS terrorist supporter that has met with mass murdering scum in Syria and Lebanon.
you're making a lot of unwarranted assertions about what i believe.
it's as if you just assume everyone is out to get you.

you're making a lot of unwarranted assertions about what i believe.
it's as if you just assume everyone is out to get you.

Dont you do the same same, as shown above ?

'a card to use'

Yes. The piece of shit went on Lebanese and Syrian TV and encouraged terror attacks against Israeli civilians. Such a man of God. He's also suspected of having met with terrorists. It was time to take him in for questioning.

Forum List

Back