Israeli Education Minister: Next Lebanon War Must Target Civilians

Why does the next military have to target civilians?
Because that's where Muslims attack from.
And because Israel is no longer going to fight defensive wars.
The IDF has decided, with international approval, to totally destroy any nation that attacks them.

There is no international approval for the murder of thousands of civilians by the Jews. It's just murder.

The IDF has decided, with international approval, to totally destroy any nation that attacks them.

There is no international approval for the murder of thousands of civilians by the Jews. It's just murder.
Actually, there is.
It may not be in writing, but almost every world leader knows what Israel can do and most nations don't give a shit about the Muslims.
And yes, I heard this from someone high up in the IDF.

Targeting civilians, bad... everyone but the zionist animals seem to know that.

Thankfully Muslims never target civilians.
So, you are saying that because you believe that Muslims target civilians that you support targeting civilians? And is this also why you support a country (israel) that does target civilians?

Targeting civilians, bad... everyone but the zionist animals seem to know that.
There isn't a single redeeming feature about Zionists but it is best to avoid calling any persons "animals" because we otherwise lose the high ground.
Fair enough, but look how they act towards people, Jews and non-Jews alike.

Actually, there is.
It may not be in writing, but almost every world leader knows what Israel can do and most nations don't give a shit about the Muslims.

Sure you have.:bsflag:

Actually, there is.

I get it!
Jews are not as snobby as Catholics.

Actually, there is.

Ari Sacher | The Blogs | The Times of Israel
A lovely guy and quite hilarious.
By the way, the Israelis are done being nice.

Actually, there is.

You better be nice. You are a tiny cult that survives in Israel because a silly cult in the U.S. (fake Christians) think there will be a giant event called Armageddon, supports you. The funny thing is that these nutters think all you Jews will die if you don't accept Christ. You have a some really wonderful allies. LOL

Actually, there is.

You better be nice. You are a tiny cult that survives in Israel because a silly cult in the U.S. (fake Christians) think there will be a giant event called Armageddon, supports you. The funny thing is that these nutters think all you Jews will die if you don't accept Christ. You have a some really wonderful allies. LOL
We only have, and need, one ally...God.
As I have stated many times, Israel doesn't not need to be bribed by the US.

Actually, there is.

The Rapture...
The Church says all non-Jesus believers will go to hell.
I think we should let the Hindus in on that one.

How about we post what some of the Palestinian animals have said, and act upon, each day? What do you think about that, Achmed.

The Jew animals are the ones doing all the killing of civilians. The Jews have killed thousands of Palestinian civilians over the past 5 years while the Palestinians have killed a few dozen mostly Israeli police and military.
And yet somehow the entire world isn't on high alert and on the look out for "Jewish terrorists". Go figure.

So what is it when Palestinian animals kill defenseless women and children in a blatant act of terror?

Actually, there is.

Oh don't worry about Israel and its citizens, it will continue to flourish and get even stronger and more prosperous, despite all your daily jerking off to its destruction.

I don't what happened to that video, but the whole world knows that Israel targets civilians. This shouldn't be any real shocker.

If what you claim were true the Palestinians would already be extinct. Israel is the one power in that region that actually CAN kill everyone they don't like. And they don't do it. You are a fool.

I don't what happened to that video, but the whole world knows that Israel targets civilians. This shouldn't be any real shocker.

If what you claim were true the Palestinians would already be extinct. Israel is the one power in that region that actually CAN kill everyone they don't like. And they don't do it. You are a fool.
They target civilians. We have shown that. Whether or not they could kill everyone and then handle the retribution from the rest of the world in not even the topic of this thread, nor did it have anything to do with my post that you quoted.

You are a fool.

They target civilians. We have shown that. Whether or not they could kill everyone and then handle the retribution from the rest of the world in not even the topic of this thread, nor did it have anything to do with my post that you quoted.

You are a fool.

Who's "we"? Are you referring to the identifiable Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailing cabal? Are you the designated spokes-loon for the "we" cabal?

Forum List

Back