Israeli Deputy Defense Minister: Cut off Electricity to Gaza

Loads of Americans live here, I know of none that have suffered any hurt from an Indonesian, with the exception of a couple of suicide bomb attacks years ago, the bombers being removed from life by the police, also mostly Muslims.
Jakarta is a pretty safe city.
I'm also white, and have very little by the way of problems and, as you can see from my photo thread, I get around.

The Indonesian Muslims I have known were very "moderate", rather quiet, polite people, in general.

The moderate Muslims make up appx 75% of all Muslims.

They are irrelevant to the threat Islam poses to non-Muslims.

The threat comes from the 25% who are radicals.

Those 25% = 180 Million to 300 Million Muslims who want to convert us, captivate us or kill us.

Isn't that enough of a threat for you?

Brigitte Gabriel has a message for you.

I referenced INDONESIAN Muslims, and monsters like IS want to kill many other Muslims, along with Jews, Christians, and all deemed infidels.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Indonesian Muslims I have known were very "moderate", rather quiet, polite people, in general.

The moderate Muslims make up appx 75% of all Muslims.

They are irrelevant to the threat Islam poses to non-Muslims.

The threat comes from the 25% who are radicals.

Those 25% = 180 Million to 300 Million Muslims who want to convert us, captivate us or kill us.

Isn't that enough of a threat for you?

Brigitte Gabriel has a message for you.

I referenced INDONESIAN Muslims, and monsters like IS want to kill many other Muslims, along with Jews, Christians, and all deemed infidels.

Until I see evidence from Robert Spencer and Brigitte Gabriel and Nonie Darwish and Walid Shoebat and Walid Phares and Hal Lindsey and Frank Gaffney and other anti-Jihadist observers I trust that far Eastern Muslims can be given a free pass I will lump all Muslims together.

Their presence is used by Muslim Brotherhood leaders to gain power.

The more Muslim (whatever their political opinion, they are still useful to the MB because they are Muslims) "sheep" there are, the better the Brotherhood's plans to rival the US Government for sovereignty will work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back