Israeli Deputy Defense Minister: Cut off Electricity to Gaza

Monday, 14 Jul 2014 11:59 AM

By Melissa Clyne

Each time sirens alert Israelis that a Palestinian-launched missile is heading its way, the people of Gaza should lose electricity, Israeli Deputy Minister of Defense Danny Danon tells Newsmax TV.

"I don’t know if you're aware, but we are providing the electricity into Gaza," he told "America’s Forum" hosts J.D. Hayworth and John Bachman. "By the way, they're not paying for that, but we are providing electricity, and it's being used to send missiles against us. My idea was that whenever we have to run for shelter, and we have to put our life into foes, there will be no electricity in Gaza for a period of time, and those on the other side will feel what we are feeling under the missile threat."

Good idea.

Let the good peace-loving Palestinian people suffer when their fellow Palestinians do something which threatens the peace so those good folks will start applying pressure on the Hamas leadership to have to defend their indefensible (non) negotiating positions with the Israelis.

Maybe that will produce results in time.

Collective punishment suggests you consider the whole to be guilty of the crimes of the few.
If that's the case, bombs in Jewish restaurants are acceptable.

Personally, I disagree.

By Melissa Clyne

Each time sirens alert Israelis that a Palestinian-launched missile is heading its way, the people of Gaza should lose electricity, Israeli Deputy Minister of Defense Danny Danon tells Newsmax TV.

"I don’t know if you're aware, but we are providing the electricity into Gaza," he told "America’s Forum" hosts J.D. Hayworth and John Bachman. "By the way, they're not paying for that, but we are providing electricity, and it's being used to send missiles against us. My idea was that whenever we have to run for shelter, and we have to put our life into foes, there will be no electricity in Gaza for a period of time, and those on the other side will feel what we are feeling under the missile threat."

Good idea.

Let the good peace-loving Palestinian people suffer when their fellow Palestinians do something which threatens the peace so those good folks will start applying pressure on the Hamas leadership to have to defend their indefensible (non) negotiating positions with the Israelis.

Collective punishment suggests you consider the whole to be guilty of the crimes of the few.

Personally, I disagree.

Collective punishment suggests a documented category of ill behavior by either a majority of, or the leaders, of a population.
It is obvious, considering current events across the Muslim world, that discernment is not part of the Islamic judgment process.

Back during Gulf war part 1 the Bush administration created a fake story about "Kuwaiti incubators". I hope the Philistines have redundant generators in their hospitals.

One in four people on the planet is a muslim. (1.5 billion)

So I think we are doing pretty good........ :thup:

2.1 billion Christians, and Muslims in Indonesia do not follow the Arabic line.

And my sister in Jakarta is one of them.

She's ethnic Chinese and a practicing catholic. She just sort of blends into the background.

That would suggest she's in semi hiding - probably untrue.
You'll find pictures of Catholic churches on this thread.
Hardly hidden and, I have to say, the Chinese style one looks pretty great.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-global-topics/236791-page-47-and-a-strange-fruit.html

Not sure which page they're on - sorry.

By Melissa Clyne

Good idea.

Personally, I disagree.

No, in the film "Full Metal Jacket" Pvt. Pyle continues fucking up and whenever he fucks up the rest of the Platoon of USMC recruits are punished for HIS mistakes.

Well, one night, after they got fed up with being made to do extra pushups and bends and thrusts and running laps just because Pvt. Pyle screwed up in training the Platoon members got up out of bed one night and gave Pvt. Pyle a blanket party.*

It improved his performance considerably from there.

That is what the Hamas leadership needs.

They need to get in touch with the real sentiments of the Palestinian people when the leadership's actions bring IDF reprisals on THEIR heads!

* =

Last edited by a moderator:
There are 2.2 Billion Christians.
Christian's had a 600 year head start.

But we will easily pass the number of Christians in 100 years. . :cool:

Still a monthesitic religion, and most Muslims are not fanatics, the Middle East is the problem.

“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth.”

– Omar Ahmad, Chairman of CAIR

2.1 billion Christians, and Muslims in Indonesia do not follow the Arabic line.

She's ethnic Chinese and a practicing catholic. She just sort of blends into the background.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-global-topics/236791-page-47-and-a-strange-fruit.html

She runs several retail stores and a pharmacy in Jakarta. I suppose Muslims need medicine too. She has an old soul.

I'd go visit but I'm 6-8, 230 pounds and 100% American which means I'd probably be shot or kidnapped even though I really don't have much against Muslims.

Many disagree. Israel will remain, as Islam will.
Religions can last thousands of years and still be viable.

Countries rarely last more than a few centuries.

Israel will be lucky to make half way to the end of this century. .. :cool:

I admire Islam because SOME religion has to keep the world population from exploding.
Or maybe they have to make it explode.
I didn't even realize the "explode" thing until I typed!

You are aware, are you not, that the goal of Islam is to dominate all the World and all the World's people with Islam the dominant religion, governmental system and everyone subject to Islamic dictates.

Right?

Religions can last thousands of years and still be viable.

Countries rarely last more than a few centuries.

Israel will be lucky to make half way to the end of this century. .. :cool:

I admire Islam because SOME religion has to keep the world population from exploding.
Or maybe they have to make it explode.
I didn't even realize the "explode" thing until I typed!

You are aware, are you not, that the goal of Islam is to dominate all the World and all the World's people with Islam the dominant religion, governmental system and everyone subject to Islamic dictates.

Right?

They've kept the saber industry alive and well for centuries.

Good idea.

Personally, I disagree.

No, in the film "Full Metal Jacket" Pvt. Pyle continues fucking up and whenever he fucks up the rest of the Platoon of USMC recruits are punished for HIS mistakes.

Well, one night, after they got fed up with being made to do extra pushups and bends and thrusts and running laps just because Pvt. Pyle screwed up in training the Platoon members got up out of bed one night and gave Pvt. Pyle a blanket party.*

They need to get in touch with the real sentiments of the Palestinian people when the leadership's actions bring IDF reprisals on THEIR heads!

* =

Excellent - I'll stop condemning attacks on Israeli civilians and Jews in general.
If fact, I know where an Israeli Jew lives just outside Jakarta.
I found out she was an Israeli, hiding under a US passport about three years or so ago, but I kept shut because I don't believe all Jews are responsible for the crimes of the Israeli government.
I'll inform the local idiot extremist group immediately, as you've just made her a legitimate target.
On the other hand, I'm not a vindictive bastard like you, so I won't.

She runs several retail stores and a pharmacy in Jakarta. I suppose Muslims need medicine too. She has an old soul.

I'd go visit but I'm 6-8, 230 pounds and 100% American which means I'd probably be shot or kidnapped even though I really don't have much against Muslims.

Loads of Americans live here, I know of none that have suffered any hurt from an Indonesian, with the exception of a couple of suicide bomb attacks years ago, the bombers being removed from life by the police, also mostly Muslims.
Jakarta is a pretty safe city.
I'm also white, and have very little by the way of problems and, as you can see from my photo thread, I get around.

Loads of Americans live here, I know of none that have suffered any hurt from an Indonesian, with the exception of a couple of suicide bomb attacks years ago, the bombers being removed from life by the police, also mostly Muslims.
I'm also white, and have very little by the way of problems and, as you can see from my photo thread, I get around.

The Indonesian Muslims I have known were very "moderate", rather quiet, polite people, in general.

Personally, I disagree.

* =

Excellent - I'll stop condemning attacks on Israeli civilians and Jews in general.
If fact, I know where an Israeli Jew lives just outside Jakarta.
I found out she was an Israeli, hiding under a US passport about three years or so ago, but I kept shut because I don't believe all Jews are responsible for the crimes of the Israeli government.
I'll inform the local idiot extremist group immediately, as you've just made her a legitimate target.
On the other hand, I'm not a vindictive bastard like you, so I won't.

Your gall is remarkable.

You are the threat to our way of life and well being and you make it out like I am the villain.

I'm just trying to protect myself and my interests from the likes of you crazy, aggressive, offensive Muslims who want to make everyone do as you wish.

Well, you are the ones who are at fault.

Never forget that.

The Indonesian Muslims I have known were very "moderate", rather quiet, polite people, in general.

The moderate Muslims make up appx 75% of all Muslims.

They are irrelevant to the threat Islam poses to non-Muslims.

The threat comes from the 25% who are radicals.

Those 25% = 180 Million to 300 Million Muslims who want to convert us, captivate us or kill us.

Isn't that enough of a threat for you?

Brigitte Gabriel has a message for you.

That's only because they don't have the fascist state in their backyard. .. :cool:

Yes, not being in the area of Syria, Qatar, or Iran might encourage tolerance in Muslims.

And if Muslims warn other Muslims to stay away from certain areas in certain countries, I say let's ban anyone from those countries or those areas from emigrating here.

That's the last thing we need in America.

Muslim problems.

Haven't we got enough problems of our own to be confounded by???

Forum List

Back