Israeli Body Organs Trafficking in US

hatred returns hatred. I'm sure you both won't be as cavalier on the flip side as you exponentially scream antisemite...

hatred returns hatred. I'm sure you both won't be as cavalier on the flip side as you exponentially scream antisemite...

Little man, your organs are too tiny to traffic. You still driving the Smart car to appear bigger, little guy?

Little man, your organs are too tiny to traffic. You still driving the Smart car to appear bigger, little guy?

I see, for such a genius, you still can't help but repeat yourself like a broken record.

Hell, your insults haven't even improved! I guess it's time to update that Rosetta Stone: English course, eh?

:rofl:

I see, for such a genius, you still can't help but repeat yourself like a broken record.

Hell, your insults haven't even improved! I guess it's time to update that Rosetta Stone: English course, eh?

:rofl:

Little man, maybe, you can find a normal size penis being trafficked to replace your micro-phallus.

Last edited:
Why is this thread even here? This isn't a political issue. It's about one guy, who happens to be Israeli.

It's free speech pgm.

Even if it's an agenda of lies that are propagated by others to indict Israel by conflating the two extensions.

Search Freeman's Posts (only a half hour)

No. It isn't a lie to indict Israel. It is a native Israeli who pleaded guilty to human organ trafficking. If I were indicting Israel, I would've said ALL of Israel is trafficking organs.

I don't believe that, anymore than I believe that ALL Muslims are suicide bombers. Just like ALL Christians aren't Timothy McVeigh. This really gets old. Different day....same ol' shit.

Why is this thread even here? This isn't a political issue. It's about one guy, who happens to be Israeli.

It's free speech pgm.

Even if it's an agenda of lies that are propagated by others to indict Israel by conflating the two extensions.

Search Freeman's Posts (only a half hour)

No. It isn't a lie to indict Israel. It is a native Israeli who pleaded guilty to human organ trafficking. If I were indicting Israel, I would've said ALL of Israel is trafficking organs.

I don't believe that, anymore than I believe that ALL Muslims are suicide bombers. Just like ALL Christians aren't Timothy McVeigh. This really gets old. Different day....same ol' shit.

:lmao:

Muslimes can certainly traffic in the hands, arms and legs amputated in Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia as punishment for vioilating the law. In fact, the troglodytes in Saudi Arabia still routinely conduct beheadings. 6 were beheaded in just one month

All those good body parts going to waste.

Forum List

Back